Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Unyielding Larch Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Gregory had moved quickly the moment he could after the run in with Cassius. All hopes that he'd never be picked on in that way again gone. He was in a better place, than when he'd been a first year, but it really still didn't make it any easier for him. He had a little supply of things, things to help fix his glasses, and a bruise paste he'd managed to get at a shop. He took those and then went to the lavatory. Gregory knew few people spent time here. Or had tended to, so Gregory was able to just tend to the bruise on his stomach easier. It was still in the early stages of being formed, so he hoped that with the bruise paste it would go away entirely. before it had time to be formed. He furiously wiped at his eyes, and just tried to focus on it.

Morrigan had never thought she'd willingly step foot inside an antiquated Lavatory but she needed to hide from her brother and if he was thinking like her, then he would never think to come in there. He had been chasing her with his dirty bug collection from outside and she shuddered at the thought of him putting that giant spider he had on her. She walked in, hugging herself so she didn't touch anything. Upon walking in she noticed she was not alone. And she even recognized the person. Wasn't that Snow's friend? "Gregory?" She asked, approaching but staying a few feet away.

Gregory's hopes of being alone were dashed near immediately. He wiped at his eyes and rushed to hide what he'd been doing. He glanced at the girl, Morrigan or something, she was friendly with Snow and in his year, but he had never actually spoken to her. Not it was until now. "Hi," he replied quickly with a little forced smile, as he just wiped at his face. "I just came in here because I put my hand on something gross," he lied, and said far more than he really needed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back