OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara already got used to have Rebecca at their house, she was sweet and so gentle, and caring! Actually, the main reason why Kiara loved Becca her husky Bella. Yes, she had her Coco, but it was dog! They had cat and dog! Oh, and because she was Jacks fiancee and she was the only mother role she had at this point.Aunt Violetta was still aunt, Becca more like her mom/sister and it was good feeling. She almost had full family again.
Right now, Kia was waiting for future miss Mcleod at Rebecca's room and while waiting she was playing with Bella. She hoped that Becca will show up in the nearest time.

@Rebeca Romanova

Becca as always was with her dog and she was so gratefull to Jackson and she don't wanted sty her home London. She needed think how she will be worked and how be there but she don't wanted left her work Ministry of Magic it was good work and she loved magical creatures departament and she never wanted leave. But she was happy be togethet with Jakcson and she was feel like a home. It wad a good feeling. "Hey, sunshine! Do you wanna go for walk? I think Bella wanted go for a walk." Becca asked her with her warm smile.

Kiara was sure that Rebeca already transferred from England's Ministry to New Zealand's, but she didn't really ask. Kiara totally was not even considering to follow in Becca's steps, she loved her work, but she didn't feel like that she would fit in that work. "Becca! Hi! I was waiting for you. For a walk? Yes, sure!" she hugged Becca and then helped her to get on Bella her leash, hugged Bella again and then gave her leash to Becca. "I have some questions. I am kinda scared to ask them to Jacks, because he is ugh.. man. I feel like he wouldn't understand me properly, can I ask them to you?" her teenage interests started pretty long time ago, but she didn't have anyone to ask them to. She hoped that Becca will talk with her about all that girl stuff.

Becca hugged Kiaru and again. She was so sweet child and she was glad that Becca know her. "Then let's go!" Becca haited winter and there was lot of cold and still she loved summer more not wintery days. "Sure, you can ask me and i will sure that he not mad at you." She was sure that she handle him and she know how women needed calm down a man. Becca take her dog and she was ready to go out.

Actually Kiara missed snow a lot, it wasn't the most common thing in New Zealand, but yet... At least she wasn't as fair as she was in France. "It's not like he would be mad, it's just more,Something I wouldn't share even with my dad." she petted Bella, took deep breath and then softly looked at Becca. "In this year I was on the date with boy, it's not like we did anything special, but is it really normal that I haven't ever been physically attracted to boy. It's just, after coming home.. I tried to search that up in internet and I found some definition. It was demisexual, if I am not wrong. It's something like asexual, and I am just thinking. Is that possible that I can be demisexual?" she looked up at Becca while blushing. She was scared to talk about that, she knew that she wouldn't really admit it to anyone else, she was scared that they will find her weird after that, but somehow she was sure that Becca won't think so.

"You know i never jugde you. You are so sweet and like a daughter to me." Becca hoped that she will help her thought and she never wwnted jugde people and how they feel. She hoped that she will be good with advice and she was not so big expierence in her life. "How was first date? It was nice? I think it's posible and mayby if time came and you understand how you feel and you are so young and you need enyoi life with all happines and smile your face. You will understand soon what you feel and you don't need be woried. All that matter is that you are happy.". She smiled to Kiara and hoped that she will be felt a lot of better.

Kiara softly smiled back at Becca and locked their arms together, this time it was her way to say thank you to her. It was really sweet of her. "Oh, my date isn't so important. It was amazing." she fastly shook her head and then switched back to the main theme. "So you think that it's just not the right time, yes? And I am happy, happiness is my second name.. or third last name? Who cares, it is in my full name." she loudly laughed and then took Bella's leash. "Can I walk her?" she was sure that Becca will let her. "And then, is first kiss like really scary scary?" she had never expierenced that, so she wanted to know about that before trying that. It felt pretty intimitating but was it really. "I mean, you surely have kissed uncle Jackson, you know how it feels!" probably it wasn't the right thing to say, but it was already too late.

"I'm sorry i say something not and you know i not to good for this. I hope i help you some way feel better. I think you are just young and in the time you understand what you need." Becca looked how her Bella was happy here and somtimes she missed her home London. She wanted later write letter her dad about wedding. "You don't need woried. First kiss is always amaizing feeling. Just try be to herself. That's important" Rebeca don't mind here if she wanted walk here. "It feels good and nice" She was sure for that. But does seemed right talk about with Kiara? She feeled a little woried and din't wanted say something bad.

"I surely feel more confident about it," Kia softly smiled at Becca, it kinda felt like uncle's fiancee was more worried than Kiara was, so she easily took the place as the calm one. Problems had Kia, but stressed out was Becca. "Try to be myself during the kiss or before and after the kiss? It's like I should talk during the kiss? Or paint?" it was short moment of confusion and then she widened her eyes and loudly laughed. "God, I'm sorry! I understood now," she said while laughing. "Alright, let's swtich themes. It's too awkward. How did you and Jacks meet? How did you decide to become a couple? Was it hard to move to New Zealand?" she looked at woman with unhidden interest, she had never asked about that, but she wanted to know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back