Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 14" Core of Basilisk Fang and Veela hair
It was a warm day in Italy, especially in the magical community that a large company that was mostly business purposes, selling good and trading, as well as funding for the Death Eaters when they needed the money. The sun was slowly setting, the sky danced with colors unimaginable, however the man staring out the window on the 71st story was not enjoying the view as much as others may. Collineus Cristoforo Cromwell was in his office chair, his hands meeting by his fingertips, with his elbows on the arm of the chair. His dark eyes looked ahead, like a serpent's green skin. The attitude behind them was similar, like a snake about to attack. The Death Eater had been trained by one of the greatest known to the world, and his views were nothing short of what he would believe would be a typical Death Eater, only his work was a little more discreet. He preferred to work on the inside rather than the outside. Many times the Ministry of Italy would research into his company, but no one would be able to find any sort of trace of his former alias that was wanted, Cristoforo Cardosi. The only few Cardosi that worked within the company were not Death Eaters, just the ones that supported secretly. However there was Kane, but he was just in training, and that did not really count as a Death Eater, seeing as he did not have the Mark. Collineus' green eyes tore away from the sky to look at the glorious mark upon his arm once he raised his sleeve up. His fingers lightly traced it and he looked around the large office. It was the typical office, and it was decorated in dark green, with black carpet. A large Serpent hung on the wall for decoration with a few fake trees as well. The maple oak desk shone with brilliance, and there were bookshelves lined the opposite wall as the banner of the serpent.

"Lord Cromwell, Miss Thoreau is here to meet with you now as you have requested," a voice filled his room coming from his speaker in his room. He answered in a cool voice, "Send her in." Collineus wanted to be sure to investigate her. He pulled out the file for hiring the woman. The last time he had a personal secretary, he had hired a Veela by accident, and then after he had tried to get rid of her because of her blood, she managed to seduce him after work, and then she fell pregnant with Krystin. Collineus would need to tell her that she was Part-Veela, but he had his wife that dresses her up like a doll. He did not really appreciate his wife that much, as she was more for show than anything. Her son, Terrance, was from a marriage before Collineus, so who knew how long they were going to last with Collineus being at work nearly all the hours of the day and night. Collineus glanced up with his handsome features to see the woman that he thought that he was hiring into the room. He would need to look at her, and see how she sounded and acted before he would decide whether or not she would be a permanent secretary for him, a personal one at that. She would also need to be supportive of the Death Eaters, if at all possible. Collineus would have to see if that was the type of woman she was. Hopefully, she would be so that he would not have to be so secretive about his work. Collineus used his wand to open the double doors to allow the newest employee into his office, before the night began. He figured that this would be quick, and one of the first things that he would ask is if she was a Veela or not, because if she was, she might as well be dead. He would not have another one of those in his company again.

Leia Thoreau flaunted her way through the large cooperate doors and flashed a precious smile at the man who had opened the door for her. Leia could not deny to herself that she loved being a woman. Making men weak at the knee's was oh so pleasing to her because she loved having the control for even just a moment. At least she was in control of something in her life. Too bad it was something that made her get frowned upon by her family and friends. Her sister often called her harsh things because of the way she displayed herself. Leilani was never the kindest soul when it came to understand how others felt about things anyways. Leilani felt that the way she did things was the right and only way to do anything. Leia could only scoff at that. Her sister kind of did live the perfect life. Her sister owned her own restaurant that was famous around the world for it's amazing Hawaiian cuisine. Even Leia had to admit it was very delicious food and the world's most romantic and calming atmosphere. Leilani had the perfect little kids and the perfect little husband. She did everything right. She could do no wrong. Leia had heard it all. But the part that amused Leia the most was how even albeit Leilani's major success, their parents didn't acknowledge her either. That was the one thing the sisters seemed to share. They didn't share looks, grades, jobs, opinions on anything, but they did share the fact that their parents wanted nothing to do with either of them. It made Leia almost proud in a way. That no matter what her sister did she would always be in the same situation too. The Thoreau sister's mother was a bit of a tart. She was always out and partying. Sometimes she went away for months on cruise ships or touring the world with her friends. That must have been what money did to some people. Forced them to forget the family they once cherished. Their father was a complete different story too. He was a complete workaholic. He did nothing but work. Nothing else seemed to exist to him. He made his millions but the costs of being rich had seemed to take his soul and replace it with only the will to work. Sometimes Leia wasn't even sure if she remembered to work or sleep. He was always in his office. He ignored Leia and Leilani's existence too. He gave them money and he must have assumed that this was enough for them both.

Once on the 71st story of the new building she would be working inside, she smiled graciously as the assistant of her new boss opened the doors for her. Every time she smiled even more graciously at him. Her ruby lips curling up to offer him some form of thanks. finally they had reached Collineus Cromwell's office. She had been instructed by multiple people to call him Lord Cromwell. Leia didn't mind. All she hoped was that he was unattractive and old. Because that fact that he had power alone was already enough to attract her to him. Which was bad. Leia knew it was better than to lust after her boss. It would make it harder to work for him and not want want him to herself. Leia was hired as his secretary. Not his tramp. So Leia prayed that he was ugly. Then it would it easier to resist him. Gracefully, Leia stepped into the large office. Her blonde hair falling along her back and shoulders like the mane of a horse. "Good afternoon Lord Cromwell." Leia greeted in a low sultry tone. Well f*ck this. He was extremely handsome. It was almost unfair how attractive too. Literally she wanted to curse Merlin himself for doing this to her. Why did she deserve such treatment. Hadn't she been a good girl? Well, good wasn't exactly the term for it but she hadn't been in into too much trouble. That smile still remain on her face even if she felt nervous. But she never let it show. Instead she portrayed herself as the perfect little Vixen she was. This was her boss so she might as well put on a show right? Leia carried herself well, she appeared to be very proper. At least while in a work place she did. Her hand extended elegantly to shake her employer's hand softly. "Good afternoon Lord Cromwell." Leia greeted him. My gosh was he handsome. The young woman inside Leia screamed that this was unfair. Leia had even heard that he was married too. Which meant off limits for her. Leia could still dream though, right?​

Collineus' dark serpent green eyes looked up as he saw some gorgeous blonde enter through the double doors. This was instantly pleasing to the rather shallow Death Eater. The Italian thought that the one that did the hiring truly knew how to pick them. This young woman was stunning, more so than his trophy wife that he kept around only for appearances rather than the real connection of marriage. Why would anyone bother with that was beyond him. Collineus would not stoop down to that level at all. He rather liked having his affairs, and some even said, he had a thing for the women that worked for him. What he could tell automatically was that she was no Veela, and she would not be able to seduce him like the other had. Oh how he hated that Veela and was glad that she had died, however she left behind a child for him to take care of, like a constant reminder of how much he hated that woman. She knew how to torture all right. He did not even remember the mother of his daughter's name. It was a sad world when one could not remember, but he had more or less blocked out those rather painful memories seeing as they were not the best and he was so young at the time. He had yet to tell his daughter that she was even Part-Veela, but let her go on to think that she was as pure as he was. Was that cruel? He might have thought so, but it was not like she flaunted about the lie, or did she? Collineus thought that he would have to give his daughter a talking to, telling her that she was not completely human thus below people like himself, the purebloods of the wizarding world which should be on top like they always had been. Collineus was a powerful and wealthy man, hardly someone to really do anything like killing. Of course he had but it was limited. He was more or less the funding of the Death Eaters around these parts. His closest employees that did anything with him knew his terrible secret, which was good. He had asked the woman that hired the secretary to do a background check, which he had the results of in his desk. Leia Thoreau, perhaps not from around here, but he would gladly work with her.

'I see that they had taught her well,' thought Collineus with a cocky smirk rising to his lips. Oh this was going to be fun for him. Standing up, he stepped a little bit behind his desk before he waved his hand at the doors again, and they closed with a click. He bent down as he disappeared behind his desk and rose with a rather large file. He dropped it onto his wooden desk, as he took a seat once more. He noticed that she appeared to be confident. He reached forward and he shook her hand, though his eyes going down to see if there was a certain mark upon her arm. Alas he did not see one, he released her seemingly fragile hand. "No need to greet me twice. Have a seat, Miss Thoreau, and we will begin." He was rather amused with the newest employee already but that was a good sign, seeing that he was hard to please and harder to amuse. Collineus would enjoying being the boss to such a beautiful female. He would have to ask her many questions, all of them digging deeper and deeper into her being. Collineus opened her file up and he looked over it. He started off explaining what they were going to be doing, "I will be asking you many questions to see if you qualify in my expectations. You have met the general, but seeing as this is one specific job, you must pass the test, my test." Collineus would begin with his questions, but of course he would make it easy for the first few questions. He would ask at least two or three at a time to make the time go by faster. Collineus clasped his large hands together and he looked at the young woman with intimidating eyes. He prayed that she would not be intimidated by his stares, some were but others were not, and those were the strongest of them all, and also the biggest threat at times. Collineus continued, "So, answer these three questions for me: Where do you see yourself in five years? What are your expertise and be as detailed as possible. What is your blood status?" The last question was obviously the most important. He would not have some mudblood working for him, and people around here knew what he did to those when they tried to even apply here.

Leia brushed all nervousness aside and watched her new boss like a tiger would it's prey. The more she studied his behavior the more she was able to figure out how seriously he was going to act while in the office. In a way he reminded her of father, a workaholic whom was more serious and work-oriented than he was anything else. But that was probably a good thing because Leia had no room in her life to become interested in her boss. He was so very handsome though. He had power too so how was Leia not supposed to be interested in him? He was just about everything she dreamed she would have in a man. It would probably please her father too. Someone he could share his business secrets with since he had no sons to influence into his business. A million galleons was place on the thought that if he did have a son, he wouldn't treat him the same way he did Leilani and Leia. Gracefully and lightly, Leia sat down like Collineus instructed her to. Even though she had the job in the palm of her hands she knew better than to assume that was the end of it. There were going to be other things she had to go for before she begun working for this man. That much was obvious just by his dark exterior that he seemed to be putting on in front of others. Leia was fully prepared though. She was not afraid of the dark or those who lurked within it. "I don't blame you. One always needs to be careful whom then trust these days. Alright then. Test me as you will sir." Leia replied slyly. Her blue eyes grazing over the form of her boss before she allowed him so see another one of those vixen smirks she often bestowed upon men. Sometimes she was considered to be one of those flimsy tarts that spent the night with any man she could get. But that wasn't true at all. Leia was actually very conservative. She just felt like her ways allowed her to gain more opportunities than she would have without her being like she was. Leia was someone who ceased every opportunity she could.

Collineus didn't waste time in actually asking her questions either. Leia folded her hands in her lap and stared at Collineus evenly. His questions weren't too bad but some could certainly view them as invasive. "Where I see myself in five years time is difficult, I do see myself working but other than that I try not to assume too much." Leia answered the first question as her thumb traced the smooth skin on her hand. This question seemed pretty easy but the one after that got significantly harder. It was hard for Leia to even think about talking about her skills. Normally she was pretty critical on herself. Other than her looks she wasn't sure she had all that much going for her. "I have worked as a Secretary previously so I am skilled with that job. I have excellent note taking and organizing qualities. I like being able to do errands for others so being asked to do smaller jobs won't bother me either." Leia would go on forever, those were just some of her fundamental skills. There was more that she knew. But she suspected that Collineus already knew them. He must have. Leia was about to show Collineus that he was dealing with someone who knew a lot more than most would think. The last question made her smirk as Leia removed her hands from her lap and ran it through some of her hair. The smirk never once faded. "Pure. But of course you knew that didn't you. If I was anything less I doubt you'd even let me through the front door. I'm sure the file would tell you the same thing as well. Do you have anymore questions Mr. Cromwell?" Leia's smirk faded and returned to pure seriousness. He knew she was pure blood. She knew from the very moment he had looked at her file. Leia knew that. He must have been testing her honestly or something. What would Leia want to lie for though? She had nothing to hide. At least nothing that he would find displeasing. Her father on the other hand, just might.​

Collineus crossed his legs under his desk, and he smirked slightly as he looked over his new secretary. She was definitely going to love it here, however she must do as he asked, and he would not have no for an answer. Collineus demanded many satisfactions in life, and here was one of them. The woman was younger, and she worked for him. She would receive a higher pay because she would be working directly with him, doing numerous tasks. Should he dare indulge in the dark pasts that came with him as a boss? He would think not seeing as one of them was the worst mistake of his life, which was the Veela secretary. Collineus hated thinking about her which he was no longer going to have to do now that he had a new worker. Collineus watched as the little vixen sat down in front of him. She was very graceful, and her legs didn't look bad either. Collineus allowed his mind to explore what she would appear without her clothing, before he came to the conclusion that she could very well make her boss extremely happy that his trophy wife managed to lack. His affairs were no secret, because Collineus did not care about his marriage or anything. Collineus did not have many ongoing affairs however due to the fact that they had never lasted or interested him enough to continue going. This might be something else. He continued to stare at her with his serpent green eyes before his lips curled into a smirk and his Italian voice echoed throughout the office, "You seem to be wise. A trait to be recognized. Very cautious indeed. We will see how long you last." Collineus was sure that she would indeed pass his tests, but most importantly, since she would be working with him, she would need to be comfortable with a Death Eater. He was trained by one of the best male Death Eaters he had ever met, and for that he held a great respect for the man, knowing that one day, he too would rule over his family. He was conquering one set at a time, and he was working on perhaps the Romanes however he knew one was an Auror, and he would stay away from that.

The first question was answered, and though he did not expect that type of answer, he would have expected more but alas she was a female secretary, and she at least saw herself working. This was telling him that she did not seem to think much on her future. However Collineus shrugged it off because at least she saw herself working. He jotted it down in the notes that he had in her file. "I see," mused Collineus, and he looked back at her as he awaited for her second question. Her skills would be something that he was interested in, and not just her work related ones either. Leia went over her skills, and his quill continued to write on the notes, and he nodded, obviously approving of what he was hearing. There would be more than that, however he did not request anymore. She would be excellent at being his secretary. Her smirk had never faded, but she answered the question truthfully. That was one thing that he was looking for. Collineus looked back at her and he raised an eyebrow. He stated coolly, "We have done some research on your background and it proved to be to satisfaction however. There are not many pure-bloods that work here, and I will settle for someone with two magical parents with no mudblood as one of them. It is a preference of mine to be pure, not exactly a requirement." He sounded nothing more than a boss, however he stood up, and placed the file to the side. He folded his arms across his chest and he settled down on top of his desk, leaning against it. He looked her up and down in a stern manner before he decided to ask more questions, "Do you have any sort of family to benefit from your income; what are your views upon the Dark Lord and finally, how do you feel being under leadership of someone that bears the Dark Mark? This is the final set of questions, but there is one more requirement that you must do before I consider handing you the keys." Collineus looked behind him at the city below, before he turned his green eyes back to the vixen in front of him.

Leia smirked when Collineus spoke and called her wise. How cute was that? Someone who actually thought she held a fragment of wise nature within her. Most people just shrugged it off as cockiness and nothing more than so. In her opinion even the biggest idiot she knew could pass off for a genius if he was cocky enough to pretend like he knew everything. That was how a lot of people were in this world. They got so good at pretending to be something they were not, that everyone believed them. Pretty soon they even believed the lies themselves. Leia wondered how much her new boss knew about her. As soon as she sent in her application she was told that they go through pretty much every detail of your life, they also said that Collineus was often very close with his secretaries. Leia was unsure if that was meant to be taken in a sexual way or if he really did work closely with his secretaries, as most secretaries worked close with their bosses anyways. Perhaps it was a little bit of both. But then again, wasn’t he married? ’Even if he was, it’s not like it would matter. He’s rich and powerful. He can do pretty much whatever he wants.’ Leia thought to herself as she looked down at her lap. Rich men like him often did have affairs so maybe it was something he had done before in the past. Even if having relations in the office was normally a taboo. But once again, he was the boss and could do whatever he so wished. Leia considered herself to be lucky to even be in this building. Leia wasn’t super rich. She didn’t come from any sum of money. The only money she had was what she earned from working. Often times she didn’t have a lot either after paying for all the things she needed. So that was one thing that she always felt a little self-conscious about, it was as her lack of money, and her lack of social status. If it wasn’t for the jobs she worked and that pretty face of hers, it would be likely that she would barely have ever spoken to anyone. "That almost sounds like a challenge Mr. Cromwell. I assure you, I am much different that most women you may have hired in the past. " Leia practically warned. No she did not have any special power or ability. But Leia had a certain way of carrying herself, she already vowed that in some way or form, the people in this building would remember her even far after her time of working here. That was going to be a promise.

”Interesting.” Leia muttered. So he actually did allow others besides pure bloods to work within his company. That was not at all what she had expected. It was a good thing she was pure then because she started to feel like she was almost over qualified to be here. Even if he was broke and had little to no social class behind her name. Hopefully Collineus had already read about that and didn’t mind. Once she started to work here though, Leia would be earning three times as much as she used to. That would make it so much easier to pay for her house and everything else. Leia returned her eyes back onto her future boss and listened carefully to his next set of questions. These ones were a lot easier. Only because they were things she had thought about before. "No. I have no family. I live by myself and everything. As for the Dark Lord, he was a brave man. A little bit insane but he did do great things. I do not mind if you are a Death Eater Mr. Cromwell, if that is what you are asking. I would never be a Death Eater myself but I suppose my allegiance sides more with them than it does anyone else." Leia spoke a bit more surely and quickly this time around. She knew what she was talking about and she relayed it with full confidence. A moment passed before she stood up and smoothed her skirt down. She turned to face her boss as he stepped around the room. She could tell that this interview was just about finished up. "What is the one last requirement sir?" Leia asked. Already feeling like she was on the job and he was asking her to file a request or something. What else was it that she needed to do before he handed her the keys to her new job, before she was shown to that fancy desk she would be working at from now on. Leia’s fingers couldn’t wait to get a hold of those keys, and a hold of her future that this job would bring to her.​

Collineus leaned back and allowed his sleeves of his outfit rise up a bit, showing off the Dark Mark for all of its glory. Since she was going to be working here, she should know exactly what type of man that she was dealing with. As a Death Eater, he was basically saying that he was a killer, and he could have people wiped off. Though he was a different type of Death Eater. He was a rich, wealthy one, and he had others deal with most of his errands for him. As a secretary, Leia would be obligated to do other things. Collineus had many affairs and that was because he not only did whatever he pleased, but he prefers to flaunt his power and how he could have any woman he could ask for, which in turn just made his employees feel like the dirt that they were. Collineus paid them well, but at a cost, because they were often told that they could never live up to his success. Looking down at his city, he turned back toward Leia, his serpent green eyes eying her up and down, though the look seemed to be merely studying her. Smirking a bit, he was realizing that she was sounding more like someone that was more and more confidence. Perhaps she was cocky. Collineus may have to get that out of her but then again he was rather cocky himself. Collineus stated, "You say that, yet you do not know most of my secretaries. My previous one had rather unique qualities." Though there was one gleam in his eye, and the previous one actually was rather good with intercourse. He ended up doing her in her office, but after he fired her, he had her office tore down and rebuilt. Collineus looked down at his clothing before he figured that he would decide on what he would decide for her last requirement for working here. Collineus did not care that he was wearing a wedding ring because he did not even love his wife. She was just around for him to use as a trophy. He told her about his affairs, and she may get angry, but Collineus did not care either. He barely cared about anything he had except the fact that he was owner of this huge company, and he was a pure-blooded Death Eater that was rich enough to have whatever his heart desired.

The reason being that he did not hire just pure-bloods was that there would not be enough in here, but they were always favored for promotions and the more important jobs were given to those with the highest blood status that there was. Collineus did not hire those with a direct muggle lineage however. That was not what he wanted to deal with. Collineus hated those that bothered with mudbloods and it made him mad enough to spit on the floor at their feet. They were not worth his time. Because of his daughter's mother, he only hired pure-bloods for his secretaries nowadays. It would risk him not being seduced again. Collineus did not want any children that were of dirt blood. Perhaps he would have children one day but he did not want any right now. Krystin was enough for him. Collineus continued to look upon the young woman with his green eyes, before his lips twisted into a smirk. So she did not have a family, and she supported the Death Eaters. She would never be a Death Eater herself, but that was fine with him. Most of the women in the Death Eaters were typical wh*res, except those that were married or in respected families. "That is perfect. The last request is something that most secretaries go through if they impress me enough." He walked around his desk before he removed his shirt, revealing his muscular chest, and it was obvious what he was wishing as he stared hungrily down upon her before he said, "I would want you to give me an honest answer of how I look, and see how long you last during a physical. Most do not last after I begin but first you should provide me with one first." There was a mischievous look to his eyes, and he wondered if she would actually last. He seated himself on his desk. His bare arms folded across his chest, and wondered if she was going to last more than a minute touching his body. He already knew that if he started to give her one, he would not last too long at all. She was a beauty, with or without Veela blood. She was truly a vixen, and so much younger than him. That may mean that her body is still in very good shape. His was still in good shape, but it was hard work. He paid a lot to make sure he remained as good looking as he believed he was.

Leia didn’t think the other secretaries he had in the past could even compare to herself. But that was mostly because she was confident that she not only looked better, but she was covered in less filth as well. Her new boss barely knew the things she was capable of so she wondered if in the end she was going to surprise him. He didn’t seem like he was the type to become easily surprised by something. But Leia was challenging herself to make a strong impression on her boss. No matter what it took for her to get there. It was wonder why she wasn’t put in Slytherin back when she attended school. Her ambition was far greater than anyone else she knew her age. But instead she was placed in Ravenclaw. That might’ve had to do a little bit with her mind and the ability for her to solve problems and come up with solutions for any situation she was in. In fact it was probably the inner Ravenclaw that managed to get her this job. The interview was intense but she kept calm and collect through the entire thing. Now she was here. She had a good job and was now associating herself with one of the most powerful men of their time. Leia breathed out a soft breath and elegantly flipped some of her hair out of her face, it was a simple gesture but she did it as if she were putting on a show for her boss. He needed to see that she was lady-like, it made her more disireable. Well to some men. To others she was nothing more that a snooty little vixen who was going to get what she had coming to her. ”I think, you will be surprised of what I am capable of Mr. Cromwell.” Leia winked. If he ever had the chance to see the difference between she and her sister Leilani, he would likely laugh. Leilani had never really been as wild as Leia was. Leilani was always the get a job, start a family, less is better kind of person. She already had three kids for crying out loud! Leia didn’t think she wanted to subdue herself to childbirth. Children were gross and probably one of the most irritating things on the planet. For a brief moment she wondered if Collineus had children. He wasn’t exactly young so he might have one or two. He was married after all. But Leia hoped he didn’t. It would make it a lot less fun for her to admire him if he did. Leia moved further away from the chair she had been sitting in whole he interviewed her and watched her boss with the utmost care. For some reason she felt as if somewhere about to happen.

Leia’s eyes widened a small fraction when her boss took his shirt off. Okay she had been expecting practically anything but that. Although it did surprise Leia she did keep her cool for the most part. Her boss had a very nice body though, it was almost a little unfair that he already belonged to a woman. Or did it not matter ot him whether he fooled around with other women or not. He wanted her to give him an honest answer on how he looked. Okay well that was easy. He was very good looking, and flattery was easy. The difficult part was going to be the physical. Leia wasn’t exactly sure what he meant by a physical. At least, she wasn't sure until she dared to look into his eyes. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he meant by that. Leia was more than eager to provide him with both as well. Giving him a fox-like grin she approached him, but not enough to where she was within his reach. Her eyes drifted down his form. "I have to admit, you are rather attractive. It is easy to see why you are so desired." So now that she told him what she thought of his looks, it was time for her to get down to that physical, and she already had an idea that was sure to make her boss a happy man. Casually she stepped around him and pulled his chair away from it. Leia drug it out a little bit and turned it so that it was facing her boss. She pat it gently, signaling that she wanted him to sit down. "Sit down Mr. Cromwell. I have a surprise for you." Leia smirked as she waited by the chair. Now he may not trust her but she hoped he did because she really wanted to show him something. After this, she could only hope she was hired too. Leia wanted this job. More than she wanted her boss actually. This was just an added bonus to her.

The Italian Death Eater's lips curled into a righteous smirk as she said that he would be surprised of what she was capable of. Collineus often took the word of someone, and used it against them in the future. This could be one of those times where he would. If he was not surprised by what she was capable of, her future here in the business may not be as long term as she may hope. The last thing he wanted was a secretary that he could not have some fun with. Softly, he purred with his Italian accent lacing over his words, "I'll hold you that. I want to be surprised by what you are capable of." If she could dance on a pole in front of him, he would give her a bonus. Those types of skills would leave him without breath or words. However he strongly doubted that Leia Thoreau would end up doing such a thing, even for him. Though one woman could easily be bribed with the right things. He could probably provide her with diamonds, money and power beyond her dreams, but Collineus would not do so just for a good dance in his office no matter how entertaining it would be. He chuckled before he said, "I am very desired. I never go long without having my own desires quenched." Though his right now were not being fulfilled, as he could easily find himself soaking up the beauty in front of him. Without the constriction of his shirt, he simply wondered how far she was going to be able to stand being in front of him. This was the most crucial part of the hiring process. His secretaries had to undergo this, however they always ended up taking away the fun with a forced kiss. No, Collineus wanted more. The Death Eater narrowed his serpent green eyes when Leia told him to sit down in his chair. At first, he seemed a little irritated with being told what to do, but Collineus decided to play along. He took his seat before he looked up with his green eyes, piercing into Leia's. He wished to know what the surprise was, before it clicked in his mind. The smirk was somewhat easy to read, and already, he knew what was coming. This was perfect. Collineus just hoped that he would be able to enjoy more of Leia later.

After a while, the Death Eater rose up from his seat, and he adjusted his pants that rested on his waist. Collineus was very satisfied. Sure, he did not get exactly what he wanted, but this definitely helped him relax quite a bit. He looked over at the vixen before he smirked out of pure satisfaction. He looked outside of the window as he peered down at the maggots that rested before. Those that he knew would never become as successful as he was. No one would be as powerful as he was. He was taking over his family, bit by bit, killing off those that opposed him. Collineus turned around to face Leia, wondering what she thought of how he was built, seeing as she thought that he was rather attractive. That was a little bit of an underestimate. He thought that he was pretty fine, and he flaunted that wherever he had to in order to get what he needed and what he wanted. He finally said, "You are hired, Leia Thoreau. I will definitely be expecting more from you." Collineus definitely wanted more from Leia, but there was no point in making it all do right on the first day. Collineus looked over at the doors once more, before he continued, "The service woman down at the front desk in the lobby, Miss Sherwood, will give you your schedule." Collineus knew that she had potential, and he could tell just by looking her up and down. Her body, she had some good potential. He took his seat once more on the chair and folded his legs in a manly fashion. He placed his hands onto his lap, before he turned around and faced the windows, looking back outside. Collineus had a lot to do, and a lot to think about. Sure, cheating on his wife was not a smart thing, but he did not care. He loved to have affairs. It made them much more appealing. It was not like he was in love or anything. He didn't believe in it. All he believed in were lust and affairs. All of which left him satisfied for a short period of time before craving more. Maybe it was the fact that he had not found love. Collineus did not know. He just knew that he would continue to have some fun, and would not stop. He had plenty of years left within him. And now, his new play toy, would be Leia, his new secretary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back