Discovering Truths

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=00ced6]Lemina ran down the stairs to the great hall. It was just after 11, she'd spent all morning packing. She grabbed a few snacks from the hall before heading down to the station with the others. She boarded the HNZ Express and travelled, bored, to Auckland. She was going to miss her friends when she was back home, but it'd be great to see her family. Pulling off a jumper, she got to Auckland and caught a muggle bus to a little house a few miles away. She had to make her own way home, as travelling around the world to pick up your daughter is a lot of trouble. So Lemina was going to her mother's friend, Clara's house. She was going to stay for a few hours, refuel, and then get a portkey home. It was a lot of work, but easier than the alternative.

The sun was already setting by the time that Lemi arrived at Clara's house. She knocked on the door and was warmly welcomed. "Hi." She smiled. They sat for about an hour, whilst she sampled some of Clara's fine Kiwee cooking, suprisingly a kiwi pasta with various trimmings. She felt full by the end of it, and by 7pm, caught the portkey home. This time she finally managed to ignore the yanking feeling.

It was only 10 o'clock when she arrived back home. She smiled and burst in the door. "Hi guys! It's me! I'm home!" Dumping her bags at the door, she ran through into the kitchen.[/color]

Emily was cooking a roast dinner for the girls coming home. Suddenly Lemina burst through the door. “Hi honey!” She screamed, embracing her daughter in a hug. She hadn’t been expecting her yet, but she’d forgotten the time difference. They were ahead of time in New Zealand.

“Hi Mama!” She smiled, hugging her back. “Is Lizzi home yet? Where are Celia and Mina?”

Emily grinned. It was great having her eldest daughter back. Releasing herself from the hug, Emily stirred a pot of potatoes. “Lizzi will be back about 12pm. She isn’t getting the train back. Callum’s mother is apparating her back. You do know about Callum, right? Celia and Mina are outside. They’ll be really please when they see you!

“Good! Is she still,” going out with Callum? Lemina stopped mid-sentence, forgetting her promise not to tell Mama about Callum and Lizzi’s relationship. “Is she still loving Ravenclaw?” When she heard when where the little ones where she was pleased, “Great! I’ll go and see them in two seconds! Do you need a hand?”

“Okay honey. And yes, Lizette adores Ravenclaw, just like me. She got all outstandings in her exams this year!” Emily peeled another potato or two, “No, it’s fine, just go see the little ones, they’re dying to see you!”

“Really? Okay!” Lemina darted outside and found the two girls hiding under a enlarged plant pot. She knocked on the top. “Hello? Anybody in?” Lemi had to try hard to suppress a giggle.

“Lemi!” Celia called out, pulling the plant pot off the top of her and her little sister. “I missed you sooo much!”

“I missed you too honey.” She said, giving Celia a hug. “And Mina! You’re so big now!” Picking up Mina she walked back inside.

“Okay then.” She walked inside the house. “Hi again Mama. Is it okay if I make a cake with the girls?” She asked, before rummaging through the cupboards looking for ingredients. “Eggs, check. Flour, check. Butter, check. Milk, check. Sugar, check. Oh no, we’re out of icing sugar!”

“You best go down and get some from the village then. Celia, Mina, do you want to help me with the carrots while she’s away. Or would you rather play outside again.

“Alright then. Is that okay with you girls?” She put her thin jacket on, it was colder here than in New Zealand.

“Okay, bye girls! Bye mama.” Lemina ran outside of the house. She froze, staring. There was somebody standing right outside the door, looking nervous. And what was worse, she knew who that somebody was.

“Lemina.” Emerich froze. He hadn’t expected this confrontation so soon. He had been planning on knocking, and entering when he was ready.

“Your father.” Emerich whispered. He put his wand inside his pocket. He didn’t want to hurtle everything out at her at once.

“You, you can’t be.” Lemi swallowed. She didn’t understand. “Pa, Pa, Harry is dead.”

“Harry Troque may be, but I’m not Harry.” Emerich was confusing his daughter, he knew that, and he wanted to explain properly. “I am Emerich Vesper. I am your father. I am not a muggle.” At this point he pulled his wand from his pocket. “Take it.” He held it out to his daughter. He hated parting with his wand, but knew it was the only way in which to gain her trust, both that he was a wizard, and that he wouldn’t curse her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back