Dinner with Thanatos

Tina looked at him smiled. Than felt bad all of a sudden. "Sorry I ah I have go check something out. Will you please excuse me." she stood up left the room and climb the stairs of her home. She went straight to her room to see if Roswald was on his way. She watch for a while, out the window which faced the entrance of the house.

(((I'm making her husband come home)))

"Of course," Thanatos smiled as Tina left, but yawned when she was out of the room. God, he was bored. He had forgotten how boring woman where. This is why I date men, he thought with a sneer.
<i></i>

Tina looked more out the window, no sign . Good close for clear for now. She went back down stairs, creeping behind Thanatos, she lean closer. "Well my husband not here lets have some fun." she rubbed his shoulders and kissed him on the cheeks .

Thanatos hadn't heard Tina come up behind him, but didn't jump at her touch. He frowned. It looked like he'd be here a while, then. However, when he turned around in his chair to face her, a flirty smile was set hard in place. "Fun sounds like a bit of me. What did you have in mind?" He put his hands over hers, and stood up without letting go. She was just a little shorter than him.
<i></i>

Tina giggled, grabbing the wine bottle pouring down her throat. "Come sit with me on this lovely couch" she sat patting down on the cushion. "I want to know more about you." she smiled giggling more like a school girl.

Thanatos smiled down at her. He could smell the alcohol on her breath. She looked a little dazed. He slunk down onto the couch, rather than sat, so that they were as close as possible. He took out his wand and summoned that candles from the kitchen, and charmed them so that they floated around the room, lighting up the darkness. Woman liked romantic settings, right? Thanatos wanted to get this over and done with, so that he could hurry back to the bar.
<i></i>

"Oh look at the pretty candles" she said smiling and laughing from being a little tipsy. "Magic is so wonderful" she cheered, she usually never got this drunk but this was her only way to let loosen and forget her family. It hurt less when she was in this state. She went closer and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "How's that?" she smiled.

Thanatos smirked. "I think I can do better," he whispered, and lent in, putting a hand behind her head and pressing his lips to hers.
<i></i>

Roswald had been let off his assignment early as he had requested it to visit his wife at home. He didn't seem to have much time to be around her anymore and for this he felt guilty. He approached their lovely home and opened the front door, setting his cloak on a rack by the door before entering into the foyer and smelling the air. 'Ahhh, just in time for dinner.' came the thought as he turned to enter the living room. He stopped in his tracks. His wife sat their; surrounded by candles and a man sat next to her and much too closely to just be friends. He was furious. His first instinct was reach for his wand, but violence was not this man's way. Instead he walked swiftly into the room and spun on his heels to face the two on the couch. He cleared his throat, his hand on his wand and peered menacingly at them.

Oh, sh1t, thought Thanatos as he looked up to see Tina's husband. So much for his plan. He quickly lent away from Tina and stood up, an awkward grin on his face. Maybe he could get out of this by acting the idiot?

"Oh, hello! Are you Tina's brother?"
<i></i>

Tina giggle but before she can kiss him again her husband had walked in on them. "Roswald, I'm sorry" she jumped out of the couch running towards her husband . She had thought he wasn't going to be home, but her guess was wrong. All cam crushing down. "I'm so sorry Roswald" she went down on her knees, trying to hide her shamed.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted anything." Roswald persisted as the man stood up, cutting the kiss short. "And I'm sure you know very well I am not her brother, especially as it is my image on the walls with my wife and my daughter." he finally spat. Astounded at the audacity of this man. He now withdrew his wand from his pocket and aimed it at a low level towards the man to whom he was speaking.

When Tina ran to him he shook his head, "You've got got be kidding me." he muttered, "You're not sorry you've done this -- you're sorry you're caught!" he exclaimed, "Should you tell our daughter, or will I?" he threatened.

Thanatos hopped from foot to foot, feeling a little like a third wheel. He could kill this man if he wanted... but then he'd have to kill Tina, too, to stop her from talking... and if the Ministry discovered their connection, things would get messy.

"Uh, you know what, I just remembered that I have an appointment I'm meant to be at in a few minutes, so if you'll excuse me..." He made a sheepish move to the door.
<i></i>

Tears came down her face. "Please don't hurt him its my fault" she began to panic .
"Please don't hurt him Roswald, I'll tell Maddiie, please just let him go" she begged him trying to hug him. "Please I beg you let him go there should be no one dying because of me" her heart aced it aced so bad she could not stand the pain no more.

She turned to Thanatos. "Please just go you have to go" she said trying to hold her husband back. She did not want to see it get out of hand.

"What the he1l makes you think you're excused?" Roswald burst out. A sift motion of his wand locking the front doors with a family spell, that only one who knew how to cast the original spell could reverse. "You might as well explain what you thought you were doing in the house to which I am the master!" he demanded all at once.

As Tina pleaded Roswald shook his head, "It's too late Tina. But you're right you will be the one telling Maddiie about this."

"Well, I thought I was kissing your wife, but you obviously already know that, so you must be expecting me to say something else, or you wouldn't have asked," Thanatos replied cheekily. "How about I say I was feeding your pet dragon? Or if you don't have one, delivering one?" Maybe he'd have to make things a little messy, after all? Trust him to be smart mouthed in a situation like this.
<i></i>

"Its not his fault, please listen to me, I will explain. He is just a friend nothing more nothing less. I blame myself for this, just let him go Roswald" Tina cried even more. "I love you, I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you. I was alone, he was there. Please forgive me Roswald I love you, I will do anything for you." she begged crying in tears.

Roswald sobbed as Tina begged, choosing to ignore the man's smart @ss responses. He flicked his wand gently, "Get the he1l out." he began in a near whisper, "Both of you."

"I can't why?" she felt bad as she saw him sobbed. It was the first time in years as she saw in sobbed after her son was killed and now it was her fault, that their family will never be whole again. "Please let's just talk about this. Give me a chance" she begged again.

"I trusted you." Roswald began, rage slowly building up within him (which was evident in his voice), "Why should I trust you again? Go, stay with your lover. You're not welcome here." he persisted, wanting time alone with his thoughts, his sorrow, and his anger.

Thanatos didn't need telling twice. He left Tina and her husband and strode back into the kitchen, where he disappeared with a 'pop'.
<i></i>

"I know you did and I can't blame you if you never did." she stood up to hug him. "But I did not sleep with him" she claim. "I give my word" she said still trying to get him to calm down. "Please I will never do this to you, you can't just not love me for this" she cried.

Roswald pushed Tina away as she came to hug him. "I hope you didn't sleep with him. But you certainly kissed him, what do you think that leads to Tina?" he burst out, sick of this situation. "I will always love you, but to see you every day would hurt to much. Simply to know you couldn't hold on to your hormones for a week while I worked so you could live in this house." he ended by slouching himself onto the couch and waved his wand through the air. All the candles dropping to the floor ad extinguishing their flames.

"I know you right, and I can't blame you if you hate me forever." she stood up and put on a her robes. "I will make this better, just let you know how much I love you" she said putting her robes on with her wand by her side, she was close to the door and looked back still crying about what happen.

Roswald did not stop her. He let her go, at this point he did not care were she go. She had hurt terribly and could not forgive her for what had happen. He watched as she left crying with pain in her eyes. He still loved her but can he ever trust her was the question. He sobbed angrily knowing he still loved her no matter what, if he had only pay more attention to her. Maybe this would not happen he debated with himself, he sighed as the tears made him sleepy, he feel asleep still hurting on the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back