Dinner with Thanatos

Christina Holland

Tina had prepared a dinner for two at her home. She had no worries about her husband being around, he was off on another assignment as usual, and had no time for her. She sat at her diner table waiting for Thanatos, she felt a little guilty, but shake that off instead.

Thanatos found Mrs. Hollwarth's home easily. He was dressed in black dress robes and a blue tie, and his hair was combed back. He didn't enjoy dressing up, but decided that it would be a bad look if he turned up in jeans and a muscle shirt.

He knocked on the door lightly and stepped back, waiting for Tina to answer.

Tina eyes have been day dreaming, when she heard a knock on the door. Must be Thanatos, she thought. She went to the door and open it easily. It was him, he was so handsome in his dress robe, she gave him a luscious smile .

"Come in" as she step aside to let him in.

"Tina," said Thanatos as she opened the door, "you look lovely." He flashed her a warm, charming smile as he stepped into the house. It was a nice, well kept home. Ideal for a member of high status in the Ministry. It almost made him laugh. A Death Eater, being welcomed into the house of the house of a member of the Ministry. He grinned, despite himself. He could smell something cooking. "Something smells nice," he added.

"Thank you." she gave him a smile. "You look very handsome yourself" eying his dress robe in every corner she can look. "Dinner done, come into the Diner room" were the long table was set for two. Too Bad it was not her husband, she let that idea slip by her head, not wanting to be rude to her special guest. She brought in the rice and beans with well cooked chicken breast. She took out her wand levitating the rest of her things. In came in the side salads, the whine bottle, and everything else that follow. As it all settle down on the table."Well" was all she said.

"It all looks wonderful," said Thanatos warmly, pulling out her chair for her. "And it smells divine. How did you know that I love chicken and rice?"

Tina sat down thanking him."It's my special tee, to lure in younger men than me" she winked. She poured each bottle of wine fully to the top, hoping to get tipsy today she secretly smiled inside. "So how's it been?" she asked him. "It's been a while since I last saw you." she flicked her hair to the back, but it fell lightly back to her face.

Thanatos was still smiling as he sat down. "Your a poet, too!" he exclaimed, putting on a chuckle. He wondered how old she really was, wagering a guess at 35. Just over 5 years older than him, he thought. So the relationship was plausible. He smiled to himself. It was a shame she had a husband, and that he needed to keep quiet about himself and Tina, otherwise it would have been an excellent cover-up for his sexuality.

"Things have been slow," Thanatos said, but he grinned. "It's only been a week, though. Have you missed me so much that it seems like a long while?" He gave her a cheeky wink, and held her gaze, smiling.

"Oh but I have mi amor. I missed you very dearly" she gave him a sexy smile that will have melt him very easily. "It's so hard to look like this without no love from him" referring to her husband. She really was hungry but not for dinner, but for him as she felt the wine drink kick in. She touched him lightly with her finger tip, hoping it would sent some excitement from him.

Thanatos recognized the Latin, and smiled at her attempt at romancing him. When she mentioned her husband, the smile grew slightly.
"Ah, Mr Hollawarth. Where is he, anyway?"

Thanatos smiled and gave her a curious look. The Borley mansion? What on earth is the Ministry doing there? He wanted to press, but he didn't want Tina to become suspicious.
"I've heard of that place... never been there, though. And the Ministry is finally making a stand against the Death Eaters! Good on them, but it took them long enough. Don't you think, m'dear?" He took a sip of the wine. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't nice, either.

"I think they are working on the case of the death of that girl, who died three years ago. And I believe they were also looking to see if their are any trace of death eaters going to that spot for meetings. I don't care for them." she said talking about the death eaters.
"They don't bother me I don't bother them"Tina said eating some of her home cooked meal.

Thanatos found himself smiling at her logic. "So, you don't mind that the Death eaters kill innocent people?" He asked curiously.

"Well I do, but I don't" Tina said eying him. "I just try to keep out of their way, if they have no use for you than they won't bother you" she said sipping on her wine.

Thanatos smiled, and nodded. "That's true. You are a very wise woman, Tina." He took a sip of his own wine, and a small bite of his dinner.

"Yes," Thanatos lied gravely. "I lost my niece to a Death Eater." He looked away convincingly, and then raised his head to smile sadly. "Have you?"
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="purple">

((OoC: Is that what you meant?))

"Oh I'm so sorry" Tina said trying to get closer to him. "I have in a way" Tina had said honestly. "My son was murder but we don't know for sure if it was death eaters. We just assume he was killed by them, that's why I try to stay away from than" she respond back.

((Yeah))

"Thats terrible!" Thanatos exclaimed, and he leaned over the table and took Tina's hand in his. "If I ever get the chance to avenge his death, I will. I promise you. I despise the Death Eaters in every way. They're foul, inexcusable people."
<i></i>

Tina smiled sadly. "That great of you but I don't want another person I care about die" she said feeling her face get red. She wanted to cry but she held back her tears.

"Unless you care about a Death Eater, no one will die," Thanatos said warmly. He had been expecting it to be a little harder to gain this womans trust, but he was glad that it had been so easy. Now, through her he could get to her husband, and learn the secrets that the Ministry was hiding. "And I promise, Tina, that I'll never let anything happen to you," Thanatos lied easily. "Ever."
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back