Didn't think this would be happening...

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
I know it's been over a month only and I had convinced myself that there was no way I would return, massive guilt complex and everything but I miss all of you so much and miss rping. My GP thinks this type of site is great therapy and I am inclined to agree with him. I feel as if there have been days where I've just gone around the bend but I've thought about my rp's with many of you and it has somehow cheered me up no end.
I know when Mom passed away last year, my Dad thought this was a wonderful site for my venting when I told him all about it and I guess he wouldn't want me to just throw away the only thing that tends to keep me sane when I need it most. I know my faith should and in a way it does but I don't want to be the person who asks God for help and he sends me help through my friends - online friends / rp friends and I end up ignoring it and asking much later why didn't you answer my plea for help. That probably doesn't make much sense but it does to me.

At the end of the day, it's like this. I have missed you all. I have missed having an outlet as creative as this. I appreciate how you all have been so supportive through just about everything I've been through in the last year and really would like to come back. If you all will have me back, I wasn't quite sure but when I came on the other evening I got the feeling I might have been missed too. =-/

I've pm'd our admins and so am awaiting the go ahead from them. :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: LINDA :wub:

Of course we want you back, you have been greatly missed. I was so sad when I missed you the other day, but happy to see that you were still checking in.

So, yes, come back.

Missed you loads,

Pat :D :hug:

YAYE

It's great that you're coming back love! :glomp2: You've been greatly missed by everyone.

Yaaye :hug: :frantics:

Welcome back Linda! :hug: :hug: :hug:
i know we didnt rp much,
but we spoke OOC.
And i must say,
HNZ hasnt really been the same without the you!
glad your back :hug:

I just saw this and nearly passed out, does this really mean that Isabella gets to rp again with Sakura?
^_^ :D
Welcome back girl, missed you. Email isn't the same really as rping is it?

Linda? OMG.

Welcome back! Of course we want you back here! *glomps*

Wow how awesome!!!! We've barely spoken much OOC but I know you've been a great impact on HNZ and it just isn't the same without you! Glad to here you're back and I look forward to getting to know you! ^_^ :hug:

You have no idea how overjoyed I am to see you back! I missed you so much, was so miserable when you left, and now you've come back! We're always here for you and we're glad to have you back amongst our ranks. ;)
:hug: x12405728523.

:X :woot: Linda. So glad your back ^_^, looking forward to rp'ing with you :)

Mike

I realize that I don't really have to post this here for you to know just how much you were missed, but I would hate for it not to be blatantly obvious that HNZ just got infinitely better with your return. Welcome back!!!

LINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackle :hug: rolls on the floor with you*

Yes you have to deal with that now that your back and have your bestest best buddy here who has missed you. Anyway welcome back and I hope I get to RP with you all the more.

Figures you'd come back :lol:

I've currently been sick for the past few days and have just been popping in and out, however once I feel better (thought I was a few days ago XD) I'll happily RP with you!

also, I've learned how to make Siggy's! notice my new one!

Things have changed much in the Silverback Family!

AFS.png

AFS2-1.png

AFS3.png

made you that!
Made Three cause I'm Awesome!

:woot: :woot: :woot:
runs tackles... :hug: Kat
:hug: Z
:hug: B

Hey you guys. It's so good to be back, missed you terribly.
B I love the siggies, you are getting really good at those.
I take it I can use them then? :D

Now I must ask would Andy really go playing quidditch with long dangly ear-rings on? =))
Thank you B, they are great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back