Diaries Of A Manic Depressive

Lumina Sangora

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Cherrywood, 11' 3/4" Essence of Griffin Feather
England was chill, a light patter of rain on the rooftops, a sky filled with grey clouds and dead hopes of a white Christmas. And yet, in the south of the country, somebody was peering through one end of a telescope, only occasionally pausing to make notes. The rain should have made viewing impossible, and it would have, had it not been for the aid of magic.

Lumina was watching Venus, the evening star, waiting for the many twinkling balls of fire, to appear in the sky. All looked well for viewing, that night.. Until a large, black cloud forced its way in front of her telescope's range. Lumina sighed, made a few final notes, and closed the observatory roof. It seemed as though she would need to find some other activity to fill her time. Perhaps she could read one of her many books? She sighed, inwardly. No, reading would not do. Lumina wanted to go out and about, but she was terrified of people, especially since.. Well, that was all in the past, now, wasn't it? Except, it wasn't and, unless she did something soon, it never would be.

The conservatory had a few, small, antique chairs, bookshelves and a desk with a writing chair, all fully equipped to suit Lumina's needs. She walked into the room, picking up the leather-bound diary one the desk. She sat down and began to scratch away at the parchment inside, with her quill.

January 7th said:
Dear Diary,
It still bothers me, and I don't know what to do. I wish there was a hand to guide me, or something, but there isn't.
I'm getting tired of spending my days indoors, but I can't possibly go out. Alright, I know that what happened, happened back in New Zealand when I was under a lot of stress and things were different, but I'm still sca nervous to go outside, here.
What do I do in July? Do I go back to New Zealand and announce it? No, that's ridiculous, but surely, everyone in a situation, as such, has a right to know? It's not like I agree with what happened.
Spending all my time alone, hiding in this country home, will not solve anything.
Please send for some help for me.

L.J.S.
Lumina shut the diary, sighing heavily. She really needed someone like a guardian angel. As she lay in bed, that night, her head comfortably resting on her pillow, her eyes closed as her mind explored the inner depths of her soul, she could not have known who would turn up, come morning, who would offer to be her saviour, who would drive her nearly to her wit's end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back