Diagon Alley

Roswald Holland

Roswald strolled an the shop straight towards the bar. He had been here a few times but its been a while since he had been here. A cold one he motion the bartender and sat on a stool ignoring the stares. He looked a bit scuffed up but he didn't care after coming home from traveling the whole world a man gets tired from it all. Now he had a good job at the Minstrey so he was good with that. He sat alone thinking what was going on near him.

Rowena walked into a pub since she was desperate for something to drink. She noticed a man was sitting alone and she recognized hijm from the ministry. 'Hello,' she said with almost a slyness. 'May i have a seat?' she asked.

"Oh of course, I will be insulted if you didn't" he joked a bit.
"Roswald, Roswald Hollawarth, and you are" as he shaked her hand.

Rowena took a seat and shaked his hand. She noticed he wasn't quite a slytherin but she needed someone to talk to. 'I am Rowena Porter.' she said.

'Bartender, bring me a firewhisky,' snapped Rowena at the bartender who was serving someone else. he turned round and noticed who it was and served her immeadiately. 'Finally.' she said not even saying thank you. her husband's attidude had certainlty grown on her. 'So, how is your family then?' she asked remebering where she had heard his name before. They had had trouble with her freinds.

"Well my daughter in New Zealand, and my wife works at st.mungos. And my twins are in Drumstrang." he looked at her, as if she looked familiar.

'You had a son right?' she said, a smile spreading secretly inside her. She took the small glass of firewhisky and emptied it in one sip.

'No, I'd rather not talk about mine. So, what happened to your son? i never heard the full story unfortunately.' she replied, glad somewhat that she knew that he felt sad.

"I rather not talk about it" he looked at her a bit annoyed. And was thinking of even leaving the shop, because of her.

'Oh. I'm sure I'll hear about it somewhere else then. So are you enjoying your job?'she asked a bit annoyed about the fact he wouldn't tell her.

'I don't see how not. You either answer a yes or no. It doesn't give any details out. But if you insist,' Rowena snapped at him unexpectidly. She had a frown on her face. She drank down the rest of her drink and felt the rush of anger swarm through her. 'What can you talk about?'she answered, calmer.

'Really. It would seem you are like your name says, no offense. I myself am not like normal either.' she replied 'Bartender.' she spoke louder to the bartender again. he gave her a steady glance before coming and filling her drink again. rowena could have done it herself but she wanted to annoy him. She started drinking her refilled drink. 'How is your wife or can you not say?'

(no, What gave you that impression? You said your name was Roswald hollaworth so to her it seems like a cheap name. get what i mean?)

'A talented witch then. I would personally never survive there but she must have a strong will. You must feel very lucky.'Rowena said. sh put the drink back on the bench. She felt a little dizzy now.To much drink too fast, she thought.

"Yes I am, so luckkky." he felt his word slur, he was getting to drunk. "I love herrr with alll my hearr-rt." he smiled at Rowena.

rowena looked at him. she heard his words slur. 'Are you alright?'she asked him wearily. She called the bar tender over to take the drinks away. he glared at her again, but this time she swore at him and threatened him never to never to do that again or else.

'Do you want any help?'rowena asked and was stunned by her own words. I just offered someone help. Definitely too much drink, she thought to reassure herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back