Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jasper
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Rigid Acacia Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Stepping off the airplane, Arinna breathed a sigh of relief. She never thought she would fly ten hours on a muggle airplane. It had been a long time and even when she came home to India from Hogwarts, they used the floo network. But not this time. She wanted to enjoy the experience. She had sent word to @Jasper Michaels that she was flying that morning and would probably arrive in the late afternoon. With her bag in tow, she finally walked into the arrivals waiting area. There were many people there waiting for their people. All around, she could see happy reunions. She slowed her steps, looking for her boyfriend.

Last edited:
Jasper had never been more excited to get out of school. He was insanely pleased to be home, and even more excited when Arinna messaged that she was flying in. He rushed to the airport, waiting for nearly an hour before he finally spotted the dark haired beauty. He smiled broadly, pushing off the wall. "Rinny!" Jasper called, rushing forward and holding open his arms.

Arinna's eyes did a double-take when they almost missed the tall boy pushing himself off the wall. His smile was so contagious that her face also broke into a wide grin. "Jassy!", she hurried to meet him halfway, her bag already let go. She directly went into his arms and hugged him. She sighed in content. "I miss you.", she sighed.

Jasper caught Arinna up in his arms easily, spinning her before setting her back on her feet. He smiled, nuzzling into her. "I have missed you too, Arinna," he murmured, pressing a kiss to her temple. He held her for several long moments before pulling back, brushing her hair from her eyes and smiling. "I was thinking I would offer to take you out for dinner, my lady?" He offered with a chuckle.

Arinna smiled at the kiss, hugging her boyfriend even tighter. When he pulled back to look at her, she let her arms cling to his waist. Her eyes twinkled with happiness and excitement. She nodded eagerly, "Of course, my prince." She would be there for three days and want to make the most of it. "So, where to?", she asked, linking her arms through his. She looked around to where she dropped her bag. She thought she was spinning from all the happiness of seeing her boyfriend again.

Jasper lay his arm around Arinna, guiding her back and picking up her bag himself. "We stop and drop off your bags, then yo get ready to go and I take you out to a very nice dinner tonight at six. I have already made the reservations." He told her, chuckling lightly. "I hope you are hungry," He teased, squeezing his arm around her.

Arinna nodded, smiling as she wrapped an arm around his waist, snuggling to his side. Honestly, she could not her mouth from smiling. "You're the boss.", she teased as she let Jasper pick up her bag. Her stomach slightly rumbled the moment he mentioned dinner, making her scowl playfully. "As a matter of fact, I am, mister.", she smiled as they made their way out of the airport.

Jasper chuckled, leading her out to his purple Supra. "Actually, Rinny, I have dinner waiting." He told her, laughing lightly. "I have bought you a new dress. When we arrive, go upstairs and freshen up, and I will have everything ready when you come back down." He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Arinna raised her brows surprisingly. Though, she should not be. Jasper was always one to be with surprises ever since they started dating. "Oh, really?", she teased as they got into the car before making her way to the hotel where she would be staying. A few minutes later of freshening up, she came out to the living room wearing the dress he got her, amazed as to how he always knew what she wanted in clothes. "What do you think?", she asked, twirling for him to see.

Jasper followed Arinna back to her hotel. He waited patiently for her to change, humming softly as he waited. He looked up, smiling as she reappeared. "You look beautiful, my love," he held out his arm. "Are you ready for dinner with my parents?" He asked, smiling impishly and winking at her. "Mother is very excited to meet you."

Arinna smiled as she twirled her wand to her hair, leaving them in soft curls. Her hair had grown over the months and she wanted to hold on to them until the final phase of the training. "You're too kind, but thank you.", she teased. Just as she placed her arm through his, he dropped the bomb. "You don't say, mister!", she exclaimed, feigning horror on her face. She suddenly became nervous at the prospect of meeting his parents. "Do you think they will like me?", she asked.

Jasper chuckled softly, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of her dark curls. "They will love you, Arinna," he reassured her gently, smiling warmly and placing his hand over hers in his arm. "Come on, mother is dying to meet you," He winked playfully, leading his love away and off to meet his parents.

Arinna smiled, her nerves seemed to calm down as she nodded before letting Jasper lead the way. She never thought her stay would be as eventful as this but she welcomed the change and the surprise. Why would she worry? Jasper would be there by her side.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back