DETENTION for the Bang Bang Baby crew

"Sorry. I forgot we weren't going to tell anyone about us," Lily whispered back, just loud enough that he professors would hear, but still make it that they were trying to be secretive about it. Turning to look at the two professors assembled in the tent, she quickly agreed. "Yes, um, sorority business. Executive board meeting." Lily nodded, then added, "You know, President and Vice President discussion." She winked at Kat, then turned an innocent face to the professors.

Lola looked up as two of the girls entered, very much aware in the major change in body language and vibe that they had displayed earlier in the day to one another. Her shrewd eyes opened wider and she had to stifle a smirk as they acted up infront of both professors. Watching them place their pieces on the table a slight noise began to hiss about the tent. Ignoring it at first she clapped her hands as Kat and Lily finally stopped speaking.
"Girls I am delighted to see you have put your animosity behind you and are now clearly, so obviously ... friends again" the noise grew louder until she turned her attention to Gabe looking perplexed and then she realized what the noise was. The matching charm bracelet linked to the one that Crispin and Andy had was hissing madly, something had happened and they were in need of assistance.
"Gabriel I will go, wait for the others. If I am not back in ten minutes or so, either send for the headmaster or come in yourself. Girls you best be off, quickly now" she rushed to the bracelet and muttering the words needed to bring her to where they were in the forest, Lola whipped out her wand to be prepared for the worst.

Lily smirked at the reaction of the professors, then smiled as they were dismissed. She was very happy as the bracelet was removed and she and Kat were no longer joined together. Taking her friend by the hand, she tugged at her. "Ok. Let's get to our meeting."

Suddenly, she realized that something was wrong and headed off as she was directed. Soon as they were outside, she spoke low so they would not be heard. "Something's wrong. I want to stick close, make sure everyone comes back. Wanna lurk in the entrance hall with me?" Lily worried that something had happened to one of the boys, but mostly Blake and Sumner were on her mind.

Kat giggled as Lily grabbed her hand and they left then tent, but it was immediately stifled as her friend told her that something wasn't right and after hearing what Professor Rowann had said she was inclined to agree. "Yeah, I'm staying...I hope Andy's okay," she said now worried as she knew tonight was a full moon and well, that meant only one thing for her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back