Desperate thoughts

"Hmm is that why you only come near me when I'm on my own then?" she smiled at him, she wasn't teasing but she was beginning to see a pattern forming. Andromeda would love to introduce him to Zazuka and Brian but they never seemed to be in the same place at the same time or even during class, one or the other usually left before she got a chance at all.

"Maybe." he replied with a impish wink. "Or maybe i enjoy your company the most. You just never know with me." His free hand picked up a single blade of grass from the lawn and he gave it an inspection while he mulled things over in his head

Andromeda smiled, she didn't mind his cryptic comments infact she found them adorable. His company was easy and she enjoyed every minute of it.
"Well, I like your company any way!" she said to him, "You are going to stay aren't you? I mean right through till 7th year. It's just that so many seem to leave with family commitments and stuff. I'd miss you if you left!"

"I'd miss you too." he whispered with more feeling then he meant. Dropping the blade of grass and looking at her seriously. "I plan on staying, I have alot to look forward to i think." he said to her, his eyes quivering slightly at the thought of being alone once more.

"Well I like this new found determination Drae" she grinned, "long may it last!"
Andromeda began to stand up, her bones creaking as she did so.
"I can't seem to stay still for very long" she told him, "Well I'll let you get on with your musings, I'm going to go for a bit of a run to loosen up. I'll see you back at the dorm later ok".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back