Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
((Yellow, open after Aisa Hunter))

Kauri didn't recognise the next name on his list, but asking around a few younger students had finally pointed him towards the art room, and he made his way through there, knocking before he popped his head in. "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt! Is Aisa Hunter in here?" Kauri called out, hoping he hadn't disrupted any grand artistic creations in progress.

Work for the yearbook was getting busier now that the end of the year was approaching, and Aisa found herself in the arts room a lot to work on things they needed for the yearbook. It was good to work on things, as she enjoyed working by herself and not having to talk to anyone too often. So when someone's head appeared in the door and called her name, she wasn't thrilled. But she guessed the boy needed her for something. "Present." She said.

Kauri beamed when the girl spoke, pleased to have tracked her down. "Hi! I've got a rose delivery for you!" He said cheerfully as he stepped into the arts room, searching through his basket for the right rose and card as he made his way over to the younger girl. "Here you go!" Kauri said happily, handing the bright yellow rose and its card over to Aisa.

Thanks for being a part of Accio!

Aisa had forgotten this rose thing was happening and took a few seconds to understand what the Gryffindor prefect was saying. "Oh." She said, frowning a bit. She wasn't sure who would send her a rose. She definitely hadn't sent any out herself. She took the rose from him. "Thanks." She said, opening the card to see who it was from. It was a thank you note about being part of Accio, so she assumed Vader had sent it. He seemed like the kind of guy to do that. She pocketed the note, then held the rose out to the boy. "Do you want this? I have no use for it."

Kauri smiled brightly as he watched the girl receive her rose, happy to have made her happy. "No problem!" Kauri took a step back, ready to head off on his way, but he paused as the girl spoke to him again. "What?" He asked, taking a moment to register what she was saying, but finally it clicked. "Oh! No thank you!" Kauri smiled warmly. For first years still adjusting to Hogwarts he wasn't surprised that the roses could be a bit confusing. "That's for you, it's a gift from your friend."

Aisa sighed when the boy said no to taking the rose. Then rolled her eyes when he said that it was for her and a gift from a friend. She may be a first year, but that didn't mean she was stupid. To her, his tone sounded condescending. "I know how it works." She said. "I just don't want the rose, it'll die in a day. The note is all that matters, so I was wondering if you wanted it." She said, looking at the older boy with a slight frown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back