Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Signy had been going through the hallways looking for others, sticking to inside the school as looking outside on the grounds was a much bigger task that she didn't feel quite up to facing just yet. It was as she wandered up to the prefect common room in the hope of finding the head girl that she spotted someone else she needed to delivery a rose too. "Ainsley!" Signy had never really talked to the girl, but she knew of her. They were in the same house and she was a little familiar with her in a distant sort of sense. "Ainsley," she repeated as she got closer and was already pulling out the red rose to then give to the girl.​

Delivering roses took Ainsley all over the castle looking for people, and she felt like she had been wandering forever. It was tiring work, but the smiles on people's faces were more than enough reward to make all the walking worth it. Ainsley was looking for yet another lucky recipient of a rose when she heard her own name, looking up in surprise. "Oh!" Ainsley said happily, smiling at the girl approaching her. "I'm Ainsley, is that for me?" She asked, excited. There wasn't much guesswork involved in who a red rose for her could be from, but she was still excited to see what it said.

Signy smiled as the girl stopped and greeted her. She looked down at the red rose in her hand and nodded. She could probably figure that Ainsley knew who it was from, red roses tended to be a bit more predictable but she still couldn't help but love the expression of love that it was and the beautiful red rose that went with it, "It is! Isn't it beautiful!" Signy said, holding out the red rose for Ainsley, "And it came with this note!" Signy reached to her basket and took the note that went with it, presenting it to the older girl along with the rose.

Dear Ainsley,

It’s sad to think this is the last rose I’ll send you at Hogwarts, but it won’t be the last rose I ever give you. Thank you for the wonderful years together, and I hope we’ll have many more.

I love you!

Love,
Amber

"Oh! Thank you!" Ainsley said cheerfully, accepting the rose. There was only one person this could be from, and Ainsley took a moment to smell the rose's sweet scent before opening the card. A warm, soft smile spread across her face as she read the message, thinking of Amber. It was definitely sad that this was their last time sending roses to one another, but she knew they would find a way to make the next Valentines just as special, and every one after it. "Thank you!" Ainsley repeated after a moment, looking up to the younger girl with a bright smile. "Good luck with the rest of your deliveries!"

Signy smiled warmly, watching the girl open up the note and the way her expression changed and softened. It was such a lovely look, so clearly the rose was from someone important to her, but given that it was read, perhaps that was pretty obvious. Signy smiled and nodded, "Thank you!" she said before looking at who to find next and heading off in search of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back