Decade of Birthdays: Guest Starring, Werewolf!

Well I think it's suspicious that you suddenly start talking after we suspect you! :r

Ash - I didn't vote for you, just noticed you were quiet. And only upon being called out did you crawl out of your den hole...
Funny that the people who were your bae &c. weren't killed at night by wolves, though.
Note that I'm growing more suspicious of you now. :glare:
Of course, you could just be bad at this game. :tut:

Cyndi - I wouldn't think a wolf would attack somebody who voted for them night one. xD Just a little bit too aggressive - so that neither clears Claire nor implicates her for me.

I was informed by Jesse who actually remembers to read this post because he is experienced (and dead) that you were picking on me Nick :( I forgot to read the roleplay yesterday So I didn't get a chance to Vote.. I am just Bad.

I think its suspicious that you think its suspicious Claire :r

Honestly, I think Claire's not out of suspicions yet.. After all, she could possibly be the wolf and killed of Ditse since who would think the wolf is that aggressive and added to that is her vocal responses on the first day.. It would definitely cause suspicion but others could argue that it was a move not ideal for a wolf who we always think would rather stay on the quiet side of things.. If we consider possibilities we're going on an endless circle really.. xD But yeah, that's my take on the situation..

Hmm.. I feel like it's odd that Ai is pointing out things that have already been said about me to make me look more suspicious, especially after I suggest the seer checks her out. But I don't want to look like I'm trying to take the blame off myself. She makes valid points, it's just that they've been said already so what's the point in bringing them up again unless you're trying to divert the attention off yourself? =))

Not really trying to take attention off of myself and I don't really mind having the seer check me out.. And as I said, that's my take on things, so I just explained what I thought instead of just plainly saying.. "I agree with this person."

I'm assuming that if we haven't targeted anyone for lynching that Kaitlyn would randomly choose someone to die. Amirite? There would be a good chance of a wolf dying today. But there is also a chance of our Seer or Angel dying. :erm:

I do find the quiet people suspicious, but I don't have enough to go on to vote for one of them. Hmm...

The ghost killed our guardian, unfortunately =)) a random lynching could work, unless anyone has some solid evidence to go on. I don't want to choose someone and then find out they're innocent D:

Sneaky post edit was sneaky! :r

Well Cyndi and I are sharing a brain right now. If nobody votes then I do believe it's somebody random from the list, which isn't worth the risk to me - I don't think there is a good chance of a wolf dying from that, given 8 of us live and there are 2 wolves. :erm:

I only noticed Nichole and Ash being particularly quiet, but I've just checked again and Pat hasn't said anything at all!

So I vote for Pat because Pat is way too quiet for Pat.

With the village at a standout, no one knew who to accuse. Was it going to be random? Instead, their eyes turned to someone who was quiet for a long time. With the votes, so few there were, decided to drag away Patricia Styx, a villager, to be lynched.
It is night.

With another night passed, the villagers were once again plagued by a kill. This time, they looked all over to find the missing pieces that would be later identified as Prudence Armstead, a seer. Without their precious seer, hopefully not all hope was lost.
It is day.

Werewolf Players[ol][li]Professor Aeon Summers</LI>
[li] Professor Kida Frost
[li]Stella Lagowski
[li]Nicolas King
[li]Professor Cyndi Kingsley
[li]Patricia Styx
[li]Professor Justin Cliffeton
[li]Arisa Havishmen
[li]Samual Kaster
[li]Prudence Armstead
[li]Ai Edogawa
<LI>[li]James Adams[/li][/ol]

So that's 6/12
Half the Village is Dead. THEY'RE ALL DEAD :(
tumblr_inline_n41tt5vgjt1rqfc4i.gif

We can still win this, Ash. Especially if the wolves hit the angel one night. We just need to keep the angel a secret from the wolves and not lynch the angel ourselves. :correct:

:cry:

Okay, so I don't know who anyone else is, but because I know that I am not a wolf, that would mean that if Ash and Nick are both innocent, Ai and Cyndi are the wolves.

But this is probably not the case. And if it's not, that means one or both of you are being very sneaky :drat:

The wolves and I all know I'm not a wolf, so that's 3/6 of us who know I'm innocent.

Nick has been protecting me from the start, even though he has no real reason to do so. Except because he knows I'm innocent. I can't see any reason that he would stick up for me so much other than because he knows I'm innocent, and as long as he's sticking up for me, I'm going to be on his side and I won't vote to lynch him (which is probably how I'm still alive). It's a long shot, and if he's innocent I'm going to seriously regret this xD (sorry Nick) But I have nothing else to go on.

I vote to lynch Nicolas King.

Wow. We don't even have a Seer hint to glean from any of her posts. :(

I'd like to go back and review what has been said in the hopes of finding a clue to a wolf before I vote for anyone.

Nick is right. There is still a chance!

Stella Lagowski said:
The wolves and I all know I'm not a wolf, so that's 3/6 of us who know I'm innocent.

Nick has been protecting me from the start, even though he has no real reason to do so. Except because he knows I'm innocent. I can't see any reason that he would stick up for me so much other than because he knows I'm innocent, and as long as he's sticking up for me, I'm going to be on his side and I won't vote to lynch him (which is probably how I'm still alive). It's a long shot, and if he's innocent I'm going to seriously regret this xD (sorry Nick) But I have nothing else to go on.
Wolves don't make a habit of actively protecting people because they "know" they're innocent. They're more than happy to lynch whomever, or to let whomever the village is lynching get lynched.
I actively didn't jump on a bandwagon against you because I dislike games when the only active people are killed off and you have a boring game left on your hands. You, most of all, were active - and I also recognized just how suspicious some of your action was.
Edit: the only person a wolf would actively defend is their wolf partner (or perhaps the devil in a game with the devil). Are you suggesting we may be wolf partners, Claire?! :p

Nicolas King said:
Wolves don't make a habit of actively protecting people because they "know" they're innocent. They're more than happy to lynch whomever, or to let whomever the village is lynching get lynched.
I actively didn't jump on a bandwagon against you because I dislike games when the only active people are killed off and you have a boring game left on your hands. You, most of all, were active - and I also recognized just how suspicious some of your action was.
Edit: the only person a wolf would actively defend is their wolf partner (or perhaps the devil in a game with the devil). Are you suggesting we may be wolf partners, Claire?! :p

I don't know! :p most wolves would do what you just said, but since you know most wolves would just let people get lynched, you coould be using that to your advantage to make yourself look innocent.

With that said, I understand where you're coming from. I don't think the wolves would only defend their partners - that would make them look a little suspicious xD perhaps we should look back and see who has been defending who.

The game so far

Night 1: James Adam, the ghost, dies.

Day 1: Samuel Kaster votes for Stella Lagowski.
Cyndi Kingsley votes for Justin Cliffeton.
Stella Lagowski doesn't want to vote for anyone
Aeon Summers votes for Stella Lagowski
Ai Edogawa votes for Arisa Havishmen
Nicolas King votes for Justin Cliffeton
Arisa Havishmen votes for Justin Cliffeton
Justin Cliffeton votes for Stella Lagowski
Stella Lagowski votes for Justin Cliffeton

(Justin Cliffeton, a villager, dies)

Night 2: Samuel Kaster, a villager, dies. Aeon Summers, the guardian, is killed by the ghost.

Day 2: Nick suspects Prudence Armstrong and Kida Frost, and protects Stella Lagowski
Cyndi points out Samuel Kaster voted for Stella Lagowski and died that night. Also stands up for Stella Lagowski
Stella Lagowski says she doesn't suspect Cyndi Kingsley or Nicolas King, and says she suspects Ai Edogawa, Prudence Armstrong and Kida Frost
Kida Frost says it's suspicious that Nicolas King calls her out (and uses shifty and teehee emoticons)
Nicolas King says that he's getting more suspicious of Kida Frost
Kida Frost says she hasn't been paying much attention to the game so far
Ai Edogawa suspects Stella Lagowski
Nicolas King votes for Patricia Styx because she hasn't said anything
Stella Lagowski votes for Patrixia Styx for the same reason

(Patricia Styx, a villager, dies)

Night :cry: Prudence Armstead, the seer,dies

Day :cry: Stella Lagowski votes for Nicolas King

Things I notice from this which might be useful (not going to include things which looked suspicious if those people died and it turned out they were innocent):

Day 1:
[ul][li] Nicolas King was first to vote for Justin Cliffeton after Cyndi Kingsley</LI>
[li]Ai Edogawa votes for Arisa Havishmen. Ai Edogawa is still alive
[/li][/ul]

Day 2:
[ul][li] Samuel Kaster dies, having voted for Stella Lagowski
[li]Nicolas King suspects one person who turned out to be innocent, and also Kida Frost
[li]Kida Frost says something and then completely changes tune the next day
[li]Nicolas King says that he is growing increasingly suspicious of Kida Frost but doesn't vote for her
<LI>[li]Ai Edoagawa suspects Stella Lagowski but doesn't vote for her
[/li][/ul]

Now, this is pretty biased because only a few of us have been actively talking, BUT, we already know that the wolves are working together. Ai Edogawa has been working pretty much on her own accord throughout the game, voting for a random person on the first day and not bothering to vote again after that, so I do not suspect her. Arisa Havishmen also hasn't voted since day 1, but she also hasn't bothered to suspect anyone. I don't know how I feel about that. Cyndi Kingsley and Nicolas King have both agreed with each other at certain points. Stella Lagowski and Nicolas King have also agreed with each other on certain things, but Stella Lagowski is now voting for Nicolas King so unless it's a really good double bluff, it's statistically likely that one but not both is a wolf. Still not certain, since there are 6 of us left, but I'm saying that if either of us turn out to be a wolf, the other one most definitely isn't a wolf.

Ai seems too independent to be a wolf. Arisa is being suspiciously quiet, but I feel like she would have killed Ai last night because Ai voted for her. They can't be working together or Ai wouldn't have voted for Arisa day 1. That rules out both Ai and Arisa for me. Nicolas voted for Justin Cliffeton right after Cyndi did, but other than that Cyndi has been fairly independent. Stella over anaylses the game again :correct: I feel like Nick would have been more defensive if he was a wolf, but he was pretty nice about it, so:

I take back my vote for Nicolas King.

But I still don't know what to do. Perhaps it's Cyndi and Kida?

For now, I vote to lynch Arisa Havishman. She jumped on the random Zach vote (and created a tie, I believe) and hasn't voted since. As for Ai voting for her and still being alive, she was never really at risk. No one else even spoke about her, so why should she have brought attention to herself by trying to defend herself? It wouldn't have made any sense.

If she's not a wolf, I urge her to speak up and explain who she thinks is a wolf and get involved in the day part of the game. I will change my vote if I hear something that I agree with before the day is over. And isn't it funny that they've both voted for each other? Maybe those votes weren't so random but meant to make us believe they aren't working together. I read Claire's post wrong. xD

I think that what we have here is one very vocal wolf and one quiet one.
Also, I wouldn't count Nick out just because he wasn't so defensive. It's a better strategy to take an accusation easy rather than vehemently denying.

I think the angel needs to reveal themselves. It's not like the wolves can kill you anyway, and if one person reveals themselves to be the angel and another disagrees and says THEY are the angel, we can be pretty sure one of those two people is lying.

So please, angel, step forward! :p

Edit: True, Cyndi. I don't know what I think any more because everyone's really good at this game xD

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Also, I wouldn't count Nick out just because he wasn't so defensive. It's a better strategy to take an accusation easy rather than vehemently denying.
Which is true even when you're innocent. You get too defensive as a villager and you're lynched anyway. :tut:

Claire, you're now almost convincing me that we're both wolves and having an argument in public just to make it more likely one of us survives 'til the end.
Knowing that I'm innocent, and unwilling to take the fall for you, I vote for Stella Lagowski and regret not doing so day one. :(

Edit: Although I'd also like to hear from Cyndi the (historical) master-wolf why we shouldn't be suspicious of her and why seriously nobody has even brought her name up.
Stella Lagowski said:
Holy moley! I never saw this! Angel: absolutely do not step forward! If the village knows who you are the wolves know who not to target.
Claire, this firms up my vote.

Nicolas King said:
Claire, you're now almost convincing me that we're both wolves and having an argument in public just to make it more likely one of us survives 'til the end.
Knowing that I'm innocent, and unwilling to take the fall for you, I vote for Stella Lagowski and regret not doing so day one. :(

Edit: Although I'd also like to hear from Cyndi the (historical) master-wolf why we shouldn't be suspicious of her and why seriously nobody has even brought her name up.
Stella Lagowski said:
Holy moley! I never saw this! Angel: absolutely do not step forward! If the village knows who you are the wolves know who not to target.
Claire, this firms up my vote.

Whoopsie, you're right about the angel thing, I didn't realise that that would happen if they stepped forward. So I completely take that back xD

But on another note, I don't think anyone's going to think our conversation has been a big double bluff :p so that's a strange reason to vote for me. However after you pointed out that the angel should NOT step forward because the angel will know who to target, I'm starting to think that you are innocent (and no I'm not just saying it to get you to change your vote, by all means keep it xD )

I also want to hear more from Cyndi, though. To be honest, I want to hear more from Ai, Arisa and Kida xD we could be arguing amongst ourselves and all be innocent, whilst the wolves laugh at us.

. To be honest, I want to hear more from Ai, Arisa and Kida xD we could be arguing amongst ourselves and all be innocent, whilst the wolves laugh at us.
My thoughts exactly.

Also:
Although I'd also like to hear from Cyndi the (historical) master-wolf why we shouldn't be suspicious of her and why seriously nobody has even brought her name up.
@_@ Master wolf?

Also, I posted up my thoughts two posts ago. Wasn't that enough? xD
It's hard to tell if Claire is throwing out info to confuse us or not, though much of what she says makes sense. Not enough sense for me to have voted for Nick but I do appreciate her summing things up (albeit in a long way :p ). For now, I think she is looking for a wolf, not just trying to throw us off. Marga hasn't been very helpful to the group, so she could be a wolf or just not have much to say. Same for Sammy ( Arisa )though from the beginning her name has jumped out at me as a wolf. If I was the Seer, I so would've checked her first.

I'm not sure about you yet, Nick.

Cyndi makes some good points, and although she hasn't mentioned anything about Kida, I'm going to assume for now that's because she forgot and not because she's her wolf partner (you'd probably be more careful if this were the case xD )

I think the way Nick was super excited at the thought of me being a wolf rules him out for me. I think it would be a silly approach for a wolf to start accusing me like that, since when I died and turned out to be a villager he'd look mighty suspicious xD

I still don't know about you either Cyndi, but I do get the feeling that the quiet people are just letting us get on with it because we're arguing amongst ourselves. We're all contributing with very very useful points and information that we probably wouldn't want to give out if we were wolves. For that reason, along with the fact her name jumps out at me too,

I vote for Arisa Havishmen

Unless she comes up with a really good alibi =))

I did forget Ash. xD

It could be good strategy to pretend she is bad at the game/doesn't know how to play. But it was pretty funny that she showed up right after someone mentioned her absence and that she seemed keen to then post but not anything that has helped us figure out a wolf or an innocent person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back