Decade of Birthdays: Guest Starring, Werewolf!

I really am bad at this game because I mostly have nothing to say... xD And I was actually considering the possibility of Nick and Claire being the wolves.. Needless to say though, I'm suspicious of Claire since day one after having jumped the bandwagon of being a villager and even volunteering to be voted and lynch and then afterwards taking the notion back. I do agree with Cyndi though on the part that one wolf could be actively vocal and the other one staying under the radar. I'm suspicious of Arisa though as she has been quiet since voting for Zach and is keeping a very low profile. For now, I place my vote on Arisa seeing the active vocal points that Claire has been placing.

The reason I haven't really been active is because I had a funeral to go to on Monday, and haven't really felt in the mood for HNZ. I can tell you I'm innocent though. I vote for Stella Lagowski.

My Personal Assistant Jesse informed me I was being picked on which I did state earlier on because I forgot to read the topic, BUT I have been checking it actively since :D

On the other hand, I'm at a loss with who is who, I know two of you are WW, and the only persons who seems slightly are Nick & Claire but the Cyndi didn't have a big post to make its very confusing.
Nick came in with the We remark, not sure if he's dropping hints or what
But Claire says I said one thing and the changed it later & I have no clue what I apparently changed my mind on?

I Vote for Stella Lagowski

Just because you know everything... and its weird

Interesting.. :p

Arisa and Kida suddenly vote for me at the same time? When I'm dead, have good reason to suspect them =)) or Nick & one of them, since he voted for me first, allowing them to both vote for me without looking too suspicious.

Obviously there's no way I can reveal my role til I'm dead, but once you see it, the last innocents should have a pretty good idea who the wolves are. That's if you can even still win with another innocent dead xD

I feel as if you're telling the truth and you're innocent. Or you're bluffing and confusing me

Professor Kida Frost said:
I feel as if you're telling the truth and you're innocent. Or you're bluffing and confusing me
I also feel like you're telling the truth, but I still have no idea who the wolves are :( I'm still going to vote for Arisa because out of everyone, she's the person I suspect the most. I'm not sure how many more innocents can die before it's impossible for the village to win :(

Stella Lagowski said:
Arisa and Kida suddenly vote for me at the same time? When I'm dead, have good reason to suspect them =)) or Nick & one of them, since he voted for me first, allowing them to both vote for me without looking too suspicious.
Obviously Alisa voted for you because otherwise she would be gone, and don't they live in a similar time zone (her and Kida)? Really, though, I think Kida and Alisa have excellent reasons to vote for you (that's why I'm still with them). And you're neglecting to point out the voting brigade of you, Cyndi, and Marga - any of whom can also be wolves - so you're good at moving suspicion away from yourself, that's for sure.
And wolves that vote together die together... so here's to hoping that much of your analysis is correct and after today we can sort out what happens to whom.

I think we have another tie. :(
Ugh... I don't know what to do. I'm sort of suspicious of Marga. She always seems to wait for someone else to throw a vote out before jumping on the bandwagon. It's odd that she expresses being suspicious of Claire and then votes for someone else entirely. Perhaps she and Claire are working together. I still think Arisa could be a wolf Though.

I believe Arisa about the funeral and don't want to hold her inactivity against her.
You should really change your vote to Claire. I'd be willing to change my vote to Marga, but Claire has just done too many things to just make sure she stays alive with awful suggestions like the angel revealing themselves for me to even risk letting her live another day. :(
She votes for me, then jumps on your Arisa bandwagon, then points the finger even harder at Arisa & Kida (& me again?) even after Arisa's explanation for inactivity.

I believe it too. I'll rescind my vote for Arisa. :correct:
I don't want another tie, not this late in the game.

After intense arguing, the village finally came down to the vote. Fingers pointed in two directions and a tie ensued. The tie was soon broken, and the one to lynched was Stella Lagowski, a villager. Her cries of despair could be heard for miles around, screaming she was innocent. Sadly enough, she was innocent after all. The night sure looked grim.
It is night.

During the night, there was another slaughtering. The village woke up to find that their beloved, but quiet, woman, Professor Kida Frost, a villager, was killed. There were two wolves among the four villagers, and the villagers knew that within the next couple of days, there would be no hope. None whatsoever. No one has heard from the innocent villagers, whether or not they fled or were killed. The wolves would move on, possibly to find another village to wreck some havoc, perhaps until the next birthday...
The village lost, and the wolves won.
As I was informed, when you have the same number of wolves as the villagers, the wolves win. XD
Okay, so the discussion can begin. Attached to the bottom is the roles of everyone. Lemme just say, omg, the village had so much of a chance with the tie yesterday, until Cyndi canceled her vote! And if the wolves chose the angel last night!!

FML. I knew Sammy was a wolf. :doh:

I don't even have the words.. xD

NICK how could you =))

Hadan Winters said:
As I was informed, when you have the same number of wolves as the villagers, the wolves win. XD
Okay, so the discussion can begin. Attached to the bottom is the roles of everyone. Lemme just say, omg, the village had so much of a chance with the tie yesterday, until Cyndi canceled her vote! And if the wolves chose the angel last night!!
I chose to keep Cyndi alive because I wasn't sure you'd follow the "same # of wolves as villagers means wolves win" rule, and I thought I could make a convincing case for voting for Cyndi after she rescinded her vote from Sammy. Be like "Sammy and Cyndi are wolf partners and she just made sure they offed an innocent dude last minute!!"
So the wolves wouldn't have attacked the angel last night anyway, apparently.
ALSO - the funeral was a real thing, we're not that evil. :tut:

Wow Nick
We can still win this, Ash.

Liar D: My Trust is betrayed!

I seriously had no idea though, It was confusing I kept on tossing back and forth the idea of it being Nick, Cyndi or Claire D:

Professor Kida Frost said:
Wow Nick
We can still win this, Ash.

Liar D: My Trust is betrayed!

I seriously had no idea though, It was confusing I kept on tossing back and forth the idea of it being Nick, Cyndi or Claire D:
Was it Nick's comment about me being a Master wolf that made you suspicious? I can't believe that didn't make me suspicious. I just thought it was Nick being Nick. :p

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Was it Nick's comment about me being a Master wolf that made you suspicious? I can't believe that didn't make me suspicious. I just thought it was Nick being Nick. :p
Haven't you been a successful wolf in previous games?
Also it was insane that nobody was even talking about you as a possibility.
Finally, I can't just completely not be me in a game - that'd be too suspicious, too!

I've only been a Wolf once, and I might've beat the village. I'm not sure. xD I've been the Angel far more - I think this was the 3rd time I've had that role! :o

I had a weird feeling that you were the angel. :p

I think we totally would have won if I hadn't of been taken out by the ghost so early on :r

I think I got suspicious of Nick one or two days after my death, especially since I know Nick plays these games a lot on the support board and he's been a master wolf over there too xD .

James Adams said:
I think I got suspicious of Nick one or two days after my death, especially since I know Nick plays these games a lot on the support board and he's been a master wolf over there too xD .
:o

I'm bad with suspecting anybody.. D: I just like have... instincts.. xD But never ones with proof! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back