Dec needs rp's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Declan Walker

Haven't been on Dec in a while, but would like to start using him again.

If anyone has any ideas for roleplays that'd be great. :)

As I have been making my rounds , I could always use more friends so I can offer up Eric !

Well...I have a character named Alianne Cooper that really is in need of friends. She is different than the normal girl. She has blonde hair with amethyst eyes. She is 21 years old but she has no real purpose with her life which annoys her family. Aly followed her twin Alex to New Zealand when he got a job as an auror because she grew bored in Tennessee. She only has one friend here so far but she is very easy to get along with. Aly is carefree and fun.

Hmm, .. I have Samantha Crew who do need plots as well. She's fun to be with and very cheerful which makes her a slightly talkative. She can be a friend or a best friend since Samantha was very fond of having boys as a bff ..

I am so sorry for not replying to this sooner If you want me to start a topic I can lol

okay topic has been started just check my spoiler and find your name for the link

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back