Deathly Hallows Videogame

David Thrakos

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Undecided
Wand
Apple 13" Essence of Unicorn Hair
So, I was out today and was getting a few games when i saw the Deathly Hallows part 1 game from the xbox 360, I thought it looked go so I bought it... God was that a mistake...

Honestly must say this has to be one of the worst games Ive ever played (and ive even played Bulletwitch -_-) The voice actors are rubbish, the graphics are dull, the story is so far off from the book and film its terrible, the script is dreadful and the game controls like a tank with broken tracks.

About the only good thing about the game is the character animations. For instance in the first level when harry ducks etc when in hagrid motorbike side-car, the actions look fluid and realistic.

Anyone out there who like the HP games and fancy playing deathly hallows p1 and havent yet... do yourself a favour and go play one of the older games... this honestly wasnt even worth the sale price i paid for it. ( which was £20 so was still quite a bit of money)

:o I don't have an xbox but thanks for saving me some money in the future! That sounds terrible, shouldn't games be improving? o_O

I read this thread's title and in my head I was like "BAHAHA! Are they doing the video game in two parts, too? :r "
But I thought too soon. xD

At any rate, I've never bought/played any Potter videogames - I don't imagine they'd be very good at all.

I'm not much into video games so I never buy it :B !

This game sucks soo bad. I bought it for my 360 when it first came out, and I hated it from the beginning. I still beat it though, but I sold it right after I got all the achievements were achieved on it. The more gamer score the better you know? Thats how I thought of the game. (;

The only decent HP game that has come out was the HP Scene it that we used to have a long time ago. Nuff said.

OH! I lied!
I used to have Quidditch World Cup for my xBox.
And I loved it. xD

Yeah, in Part 2 you can play as the likes of McGonagall and Neville and Seamus I think? It looks absolutely awful. I didn't think any of the old Harry Potter games were awful... they weren't the greatest but... (This only applies from 1-3... and Quidditch World Cup...) I was honestly hoping Pottermore was an MMORPG but... one could appear in the future? Well, one hopes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back