Death Dances around courners

Tichondrius moved, crashing into Kida and Faith, pushing them aside. A metallic scream announced the death of one of the constructs. Sensing another of the objects, he began to lash out, but his instinct screamed otherwise. He pushed the two girls into the ground, as magical forces slashed the air above him. Reaching into his robe, he pulled out a box filled with matches. Tossing them into the air, he snarled, "Flammeus tailora!" The matches shimmered, then became needles. Before they dropped to the ground, he shouted, "Ventus!", pointing his wand in the direction of the strikes.

The air was filled with buzzing, as the hundreds of needles stormed forward in a deadly cloud. With the distraction allowed to him by his magical offensive, he grabbed the girls' hands, but paused. A silvery snake had entered his vision, jaws open to strike. Without thinking, he flung the wooden dagger into its open mouth. "Go, go!" he pulled them up and pushed out of the cloud, away from the source of the strikes.

Kida looked around, why was all this happening. she got up and felt Ti pushing her, she quickly dug her foot into the ground and turn around "No way mate, i aint going anywhere" she said looking around. "There is no way i am leaving you in here to fight this thing, cause if you go missing how do you expect me to explain it" she said drawing her wand. Kida stood out of the way of the strikes, but there was no way she was leaving any time soon.

Tichondrius didn't stop to debate the point. "Khorne's Blood," he cursed, cursing the darkness. He didn't care if he broke a dozen school rules, he was gonna smuggle his full arsenal into the school ASAP. He knew that he could definitely do with a gun. Or two. Or three or four or ... "Ask not for that which cannot be given to you," he murmured, remembering his grandfather's pet phrase to him.

Instinct screamed at him again. His hand lashed out, grabbing the snake creature moments before it bit Kida's neck. There was a flash of steel, Tichondrius pushed the snake into the ground and stabbed the dagger through its head. The jewels laid into the hilt flared brightly, as the snake began to thrash in its death throes. Pulling the dagger free, he asked, "You alright? Stay alert, there are more of those snake things out here with us."

Kida took a step back, she saw something Bright come towards her. She watched wide eyed when Ti Killed it. she looked around. Its so hard to keep up with everything, "I'm Fine I'm Fine" she said looking around. "What are these things" Kida spotted a slither of silver and aimed her wand "Duro" Kida said watching the spell hit the snake, she watched it Turn to stone. "There not Natural" She exclaimed as she turned around quickly to see if there was any behind her.

"No, they're not," he said. "Magical constructs would be my best bet." He frowned. "Hey, why are you asking me? I'm the muggle-born kid here." He rolled onto his back and his foot lashed out, slamming the snake against a trunk. ... Wait, a trunk? he thought, as he blew the snake away with another blast of wind. "This way," he said. Grabbing her arm, he pulled her and Faith behind the trunk, making sure it was between it and the source of the strikes.

Kida looked at Ti. "Excuse me, I'm also a Muggle-Born Kid aswell" she said looking at him. Kida felt Ti pull her arm. she turned around to see a Trunk behind her. "Ever thought to see what was in the Trunk" she said tapping it with her wand before facing another Snake attempting to sneak around "Confringo" She said, watching the snake blow up in a small explosion. "So glad i read books over the holidays" she said

"Well done," he said, exasperated. "There goes our cover. You may be muggle-born, but your well on your way to thinking like a wizard." Tichondrius pushed them back down to the ground, narrowly dodging the blast of magic, as it caught a snake mid-strike, slicing clean through the body. He had never read of a spell doing that. "Dark magic," he spat. "There's a Death Eater out there," Tichondrius said.

"I'm preety Sure they... it... the thing knows where here anyway, no cover to be blown" She said, "Witch" she corrected rolling her eyes slightly. she felt the ground again as Tichondrius pushed them back to the ground. "oh... and A Death Eater hates most are... Muggles" she said running her fingers through her hair. "this is great, just great" she said rubbing her right hand slightly. "So what now"

"He may know where we are, but at least there's a tree between him and us," Tichondrius hissed. "We stay low, stay quiet, until we figure out a way to get this damn darkness spell gone or it wears off," he whispered. Tichondrius rummaged in his pockets again, searching for something, anything he could use.

Luxen waved his wand forcing the darkness powder away as he looked at the children. "I've had enough, time to die" Luxen said in a cold voice so that the children could hear him well. With a final pointed his wand at the children "deprimo" Luxen said coldly knowing that the spell was like throwing a stick of dynamite at the children to which 'protego' simply wouldn't be enough to ensure they knew just who they were dealing with Luxen waved his wand once more summononing fiendfyre to go after the children. The Fiendfyre was in the shape of a serphant and took all of Luxen's control to maintain that it didn't burn down the forest and would only go after the children.

Tichondrius glimpsed the figure behind their attacks, but before he could act, he sent two spells their way, both of which he knew nothing about, and therefore they were bad. "Hey, ugly. I think you ought to work on your evil lines. They're wayyyy out of date," he shouted to the guy. "Girls, I suggest we initiate a tactical withdrawal," he suggested. Before they could reply, he grabbed their hands and pulled them along as he withdrew tactically as fast as he could. Me and Monty Python, he thought to himself.

"Die, i never intended to die" Kida said out loud, she watched as two spells were sent their way, she opened her mouth to reply to Ti, but before she could say anything she was being dragged along behind him. her mind was filling up with questions 'Death Eaters Don't talk' was the common occuring one, "Where do you plan to go to" she said trying to not look back behind her.

"Well, I've not really thought about it in detail, but away from here is a good start," Tichondrius said, as he ducked and weaved through the forest, putting distance between him and the fire serpent. Pointing his wand randomly behind him, he yelled out, "Stupefy!" He saw the flash of red light as the spell fired off, but decided not to watch what happened, and kept on run-- ... Tactically withdrawing.

Kida jumped over a large tree root, she continued to follow Ti, jumping over yet another large tree root. Tthe speed they were going it was hard fir Kida to figure out which way was out.
Kida heard Ti send a spell behind him, but refused to look back. Kida ducked under a tree branch just missing it. "Are these tree's out to get us or something" she said making her way over a small feild of roots.

"Murphy's Law, dear girl, Murphy's Law," Tichondrius said, almost conversationally. "Also, perspective. When something's happening to you, it seems to appear everywhere." As he said that, he stumbled over a tree root and fell, but broke his fall with his hands, and pushed himself back up and continued retreating.

Kida made her way under another branch when Tichondrius fell on his face. she slowed down for a short second before continuing to follow him. "Nice move" she said laughing slightly, this wasnt a time for humor, but it was funny. Kida jumped over another root. "Either that, or were going deeper into the forest and its getting more wild and..." she quickly moved to the side before she ran into a rather large branch. "unknown" she said simpley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back