Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida had been sitting on her Hospital Bed, She had read all the books she could manage, she wasnt going to be released from the Hospital wings clutches untill the next morning, looking around the hospital wing she decided to take a trip back down to the forest, She hadnt been in the forest since the accident.
She took a moment to think, Portrait hole, or long way, it was impossible to decide, she was more then likely to get lost while going through the portrait holes without Aeon there to guide her in the right direction.
Kida quickly threw on her Knee High Socks and some black runners, Quickly she grabbed her black shorts and slipped them on. Kida used to do Muggle Dancing when she was little, and had perfected the costume change. looking around for her white woolen Turtle neck she threw her School Robe over the bed, leaning over the bed the found her Turtle neck, throwing it on, she chucked on her robe and made sure she grabbed her wand, She didnt want to be caught out in the forest without it.
Kida quickly snuck out the Hospital wing Doors, it was still dark, Grabbing her Wand Kida Uttered "Lumos" Softly, Kida Crept around the floors using her hair to keep her face hidden from the Potraits who were complaining about her wand, "Oh Get over it" she said softly to the potraits, as she made her way down the stairs and out to the Forest.

. . .

Kida trudged down through the Lawn into the forest, her wand still alight brightly. Kida Loved it in the forest, Allthough she could be killed at any moment, it was the thrill that made her love the forest. Kida Continued to trudge through the Forest.
The Area around her looked familiar, she walked to where she had pinned Sern to the ground. Nearby was a large tree, Kida walked over to it, Making herself Comfy inbetween some of its Roots. she was tired, but she wanted to stay, she played back the day in her mind, imagining it happening before her, she didnt get far before she drifted off to sleep.

Faith was extremely bored and had been walking around the entrance of the forest wondering weather to go in or not. She finally took a deep breath and just walked in, knowing she was going to regret doing eat, she gulped at the mist that was covering the floor, wondering of the darkness that lurks underneath, she distracted her thoughts from the subject walking deeper until she noticed that she completely lost her way, she started to panic running through the tree's until she came to a small spot where she could see a girl laying by a tree, looking like she was asleep, she cautiously walked over, looking all around her she kneeled down "excuse me" she stated, in an attempt to wake the girl.

Kida's eyes shot open as soon as she heard the voice, she spotted a girl about her age kneeling beside her. Kida Grabbed her wand and mumbeled "Lumos" her wand lit up once again so she could see what she was doing, "Oh Hello" she said cheerfully, "can i help you" Kida said putting on a slight smile.

"Yes, do you have any idea where we are?" she asked, standing up and looking around. She had never been in the forest before and hadn't actually intended on doing so, but she was here and nothing could change that.

"Well, were in the forbidden forest" Kida said Joking around a bit, Kida quickly stood up and grabbed onto the knot of the tree behind her, "Lemmie just check" Kida jumped up pulling herself up the tree quickly when kida reached the top, she swung around a bit and looked at the School.
Kida Quickly Flung herself down, grabbing branches as she fell before jumping out of the tree, Kida pointed in the direction of the school "That was is back to the school" she said smiling

The piercing cry of a hawk cut through the silence, as Tichondrius shimmied down a nearby tree. "Lost in the forest?" he asked, as Hayate landed on a branch above him. His eyes flickered briefly over Kida. "You're supposed to be in the hospital wing, aren't you?"

Faith looked around in confusion as everyone seemed to doing something connected with a tree. "Ok, that clears up a lot of things" she stated.

Kida looked at Tichondrius for a second, "yes, i believe i am" she said smiling. "but i dont see the point in being trapped in the hospital wing just because of my hand" Kida attentiojn turned to Faith, "i'm Kida, by the way, Kida Frost" she said smiling, "i would shake your hand but..." Kida paused for a moment, she held her hand up in plain sight, it was tightly wrapped in a bandage that look like it could be stopping the circulation to her fingers. "it would kinda hurt"

"Yeh I guess it would hurt" she said, with a straight smile, she didn't like the thought of breaking a bone, she was very sensitive about those kinds of things. "Well i'm Faith" she stated, smiling at them both.

Tichondrius shrugged. "Makes sense," he said to Kida. Nodding to Faith he said, "Name's Tichondrius Illitharis, but you can call me Ti."

"Ok cool" she smiled. "So what are we all going to do in here then" she sighed, she was getting uneven being in here, it gave her the creeps.

Kida smiled As she put her hand down. Kida smiled cracking her fingers on her left hand, she looked at Faith, studying her Expression. "Nothings going to happen you know" she said trying to brighten the mood, "The worst thing you can Get out here that would come near us are Wolves, and even then if you scream loud enough someone will come to help you, A Centaur, or a professor" kida smiled brightly and looked back to both of them "There making such a big Fuss about my Hand" kida smiked to herself softly, She put on a phoney voice and began to mock the nurses "is her hand ok... has she had enough sleep... She must go to sleep... no visitors... Don't sit up" Kida thought that the Nurses were making a big fuss over nothing, so what if she passed out for 2 days, her hand has a huge scar on it, and she has fallen over multiple times. she was perfectly fine.

"Yeah. Someone will come help you if you scream. Even me, if you're lucky," he said, chuckling. Turning to Kida, he said, "Might be making a big fuss, but injuries can get rather bad ... if I may?" His tone, however, brooked no request.

Despite her protests, he held up her bandaged hand. With a deft motion, he sliced away the bandages, catching them with the same hand he used to cut them away. Stuffing them into a small bag, he put it aside as he examined her wound.

"Hnnh. This could actually limit your future hand movements. This might ... well, it will sting, and bad, so try not to scream too loud." Pulling out a small bottle, he sprayed her wound with the liquid, which burned at her skin Then he carefully swabbed the wound with more of the burning liquid. Finally, he pulled out a bandage from a pouch at his waist, and tied it around her wound, tightly, but enough that the skin would have room to breathe, and that her fingers could still move. "That's more to keep it covered up than anything."

He stared at face, then held out a pill. "Painkiller, if you wants it. Otherwise, keep it covered. You should get better quick enough, and there won't be much of a scar." He smirked. "I ought to know," he added, showing her a white line across his right hand, starting from one finger and disappearing under the sleeve of his robe.

Kida looked at Ti, she was about to reject his offer to look at her hand seeming that most people hate the look of fresh wounds when he willingly took her hand. "That wont be a good idea" she said protesting slightly. Kida Couldnt be bothered trying to think of a reason why he shouldnt look at her hand, there wasnt one anyway, and besides what good was it.
She watched for a moment, she saw him pull out a small bottle. "Sting?!??.. wait what" she said confused, before she could ge a proper explanation she felt her skin burning, She quickly tensed up her arm, clenching her left fist tight till her knuckles turned white.
"What was that" she said moving her fingers slightly once the fresh bandage was on. Kida loooked at the pain killed Ti was holding out for her, she shook her head slightly, "I'll Live through it" she said smiling slightly.
Kida looked at the white line on Ti's Right hand, She tiled her head sideways slightly. "How'd you manage that" she said as she looked at it curiously.

Tichondrius shrugged. "Long story short, I was ten, thought I was invincible, found out I wasn't." He stared at the pale skin, then winced. "Not something I like to remember." For many reasons, he said to himself. His gaze flicked to the bracelet, which was on the same hand.

Kida smiled slightly, but quickly turned her head away to cover it up, it wasnt something to smile about, but still if anyone thought that they were invincible it was her cousins. she looked back and followed his eyes to the braclet, "whats That?" She said curiously, Guys and braclets usuallly don't go so there has to be a reason behind it.

A branch cracked as Luxen walked over it. He wore his Dementor's cloak with the hood on so that if anyone saw him they would simply think he was a Dementor and nothing more. The Cloak itself had a fear spell which caused others to be afraid but he had cast another one to increase it's power so that it matched that of a real Dementor. Luxen had recently moved into the woods as he prepared himself for the day's to come. His shop had been closed, he had abandoned his wife and son even though they still had his mother. He had freed his elf who at times could've been usefull for him.

Luxen had planned to go back to England but after receaving a warning from one of his contacts stayed in country. The Borely Mansion had seemed like a good place to hide out untill he saw the forest. It was perfect and with the cloak and a few other devices he had no creature here could stop him. Luxen saw the children that had wandered into the forest. Even though he was miles from Bleak Street the same hatred passed over him, he wanted to curse them... no... after all he had been through he wanted to kill them. Luxen thought about it, the forest was a dangerous and forbidden place and nobody would recognise him under his cloak, it was all too perfect.

Kida heard a branch cracked. her attention strayed from the braclet to her surroundings, she looked around trying to see where the sound came from. 'Just a Wolf or something' she thought to herself. After all Wolves only show up when they are not wanted. Kida ran her hand through her hair resting her hand in her pocket slightly.

Tichondrius opened his mouth to answer, but the snap of the branch caused his head to whip around. Narrowing his eyes, he took a defensive stance in front of them, as his hands drew back into the folds of his robe. As he scanned the gloom of the forest, he felt a powerful wave of fear and despair hit him, causing him to tremble.

Closing his eyes, he forced the fear and despair to the back of his mind, the same way he seperated pain from his conscious mind. There is nothing to fear but fear itself, he repeated to himself. As the gibbering depths of his mind threatened to break free, his eyes caught the braclet on his wrist. The scent of flowers, the sound of soft laughter and the image of a gentle face flashed across his mind. Narrowing his eyes, he forced down the terror and desperation; he would not fall here. Scanning the gloom again, he cursed his own law-abiding self for not bringing his pet weapons. "Kida ... Faith ... Run," he whispered.

Kida continued to look around. "No, I'm not going anywhere, its probably just a wolf" she said stubbornly; there was no way she was going to leave the forest.
Kida was terrified. It wasn't like her to be scared in the forest - it was a place where she felt the most comfortable, a place where she would go to escape all the stress and worries of school.
Kida snapped her hairtie off her wrist and did her hair up tightly. Curling her fingers around her wand, safely tucked in her pocket, she said, "Faith, go." Her focus didnt stray from her surroundings. "Ti... if you know what that was, tell me now," she said in a slightly concerned voice. 'Just a wolf, of course its just a wolf. What else would it be? Centaurs wouldn't come out here just to tell us to bugger off, Not after the last incident. It's just a wolf.'

Luxen moved forward closer to the students, First Years probably by the looks of them. Luxen almost felt sorry for them but chosed instead not to as he slowly pulled out his wand. A story came to Luxen's mind which involved Death handing a wand to a wizard that was unbeatable. Luxen felt like death as he moved closer to them. The children would be unable to defend themselves as fear would constrict their bodies and minds. Fear was a powerfull weapon but only one of many that Luxen had as he gave his wand a slight twitch releasing some Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder that would block out all light thus completing the illusion of a Death Eater Attack. All Luxen had to do was wait for them to run for their lives and strike them down one by one It really was the perfect plan as Luxen gave another twitch of his wand to summon several silver snakes ready and willing to do his bidden "kill them" Luxen ordered coldly his voice barely above a whisper.

The silver snakes were not real snakes but look remarkebly like them and acted like them as well, Luxen and a few others who had been responsible for thier creation were the only non Parseltongues that the Snakes would obey. Despite having no ears the snakes could hear remarklbly well and were swift with a lethal bite. Luxen had been so fond of this invention that he had named his shop after them as they slithered into the darkness using their cold blood to find the warmth of the students and strike. They would force the children to move right where Luxen wanted them to be.

"Don't know," Tichondrius said, words clipped and soft. He didn't have his katars, but he did have something else. His wand flicked out into his right hand, and he held it point down. His eyes narrowed as he tracked movement through the gloom, but without warning, the day turned to night. When his vision failed to adjust to the darkness, he narrowed his eyes. "Magic," he hissed. "Stay close, and stay in the darkness," he whispered to Kida.

Tichondrius knew he had a few choices at this point. To think like a wizard or think like himself. Since he had very little experience thinking as a wizard, he decided to go with the later. He shut his eyes, and focused his senses. Slipping his wand back up his sleeve, he dipped his hands inside his sleeves, and pulled out two daggers, one carved out of wood, the other his own ceremonial dagger. It might be ceremonial, but it was still a dagger. Holding them in his hands, he reached out with his senses.

Through his shut eyes, he sensed the wrongness in the air, reeking of life that should not be, brought to life no doubt by magic. The objects, whatever they were and whoever made them, were unnatural, created solely for the purpose of death. Their presence disgusted him. But with Kida and Faith here, he could not go on the offensive. He gripped his daggers tightly, and waited for his prey to come.

((Oops sorry guys :doh: ))

Faith rushed over to Kida and Tichondrius, she was scared, something was happening, she wasn't used to this, she shouldn't of come. "Where shall I go, I don't have a flamin' clue where I am" she whispered to Kida. She kept turning her head. Something wasn't right, they knew it, they just kept trying to come with rational explanations to it.

Kida turned around slightly, she took one last glance of her surroundings, and turned to Faith. "Ok, see those tree's on your left, there is a small worn away path winding around them" Kida said pointing at the path. she quickly looked back to the problem unwinding infront of them.

As his snakes hunted for their prey Luxen had another wicked idea, looking at the trees near the black area of darkness he'd created he pointed his wand at them. Diffindo he thought as the Trees were instanatly cut at the base causing them to fall onto the area of darkness and dissapear. Luxen her a metal screech which meant that one of his snakes had been crushed by the falling trees, a sacrifise Luxen was more than willing to make if he got one of the kids. Didn't really matter since Luxen was sure that if they hadn't been afraid before they would be terrified now. Luxen pointed his wand at the darkness and thought Sectumsempra as he made slashing movements with his wand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back