Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
zac.png

PRINCE, sam
text-1.png

Well, I can offer ya' Kienne here. She's bright, sweet, clever and very kind hearted. She is a good listener, and goes out of her way to help people.
She's very flirty, and sometimes a little Crazy, in the way that she can often talk too much, and ramble on about unimportant things. Other than that, she's very nice xD

As surprising as this may sound. Eden is a really good listener. Eden puts out an air that all she cares about is herself and being powerful but deep down there in her twisted dark soul she cares about people and wants to help people. That side is trying to come out right now as she is getting over her love with Chase. So maybe Sam and Eden could work as friends or something.

Elvera Le Fey, could help you if you want

I have Hannah Lindstrom that I could offer up. She hasn't talked to Sam at all...in fact she doesn't really talk to much of anyone...hardly ever xD She's never had much of a need to talk to anyone because her sister has pretty much always done all the talking for her :tut: Anyhoo...since she doesn't talk much she listens very very well...in fact that's pretty much what she's best at. She listens and gives advice as she deems necessary. So there we have it!! :D

You may not be interested, given that Char isn't currently at HNZ (next year, next year) so it would have to be either in the hols or during a Brightstone weekend. But apart from that detail...

Char is a good listener. She has been through hell in her life so far, but she is having a fresh start...kind of. Her past still haunts her, but she hasn't let that make her a bad person. She is a very caring, kind person, who's good at listening and won't interrupt - after all, she IS silent. :correct: She doesn't talk, simply writing her thoughts down in a notebook. She's also quite shy, but if he just came up and sat down and started venting she'd probably just listen, comfort him once he finished and may give him some advice. Also, there's no chance of them having met before, so she would definitely be a stranger.

What do you think? ;)

I have Jessica Williamson, she acts snobbish, etc. but she can be a good listener, and in Y11 she'll be a sixth year. She won't be mean to Sam because she's not one of those to really judge on first type. She's mean to others only because they're mean to her since her father was sent to Azkaban. Sorry I don't have more info, she's undeveloped, but just let me know.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back