Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
So have you ever heard of Deal or No Deal?
If yes: Great, this is somewhat similar
If no: Read about it here! Play it here! See it played on HNZ! || Right. Are you good now? Great! ^_^

Now some of you may remember it from HNZ Fifth Years Celebrations, but for the people who weren't here at that time, we've decided to bring it back and boy is it fun :D

Over the next few days we'll be accepting sign ups. There will be several prizes available, but also several not-so-great things available in the cases, and all the game the Death Eaters will be trying to get you to stop playing as soon as possible by offering you deals. You'll see how it works more when we begin. :)

Please sign up only once per roleplayer, not once per character. ;)
Please also note that we may not get to have everybody who replies here play. We will try, but it may not be possible. The earlier you sign up, the more likely it is you'll have a spot. :D

List of Accepted Participants:[ol][li]Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling</LI>
[li]Azolla Loncar
[li]Hadan Hensel
[li]Professor Takuya Blaze
[li]Kate Moon
[li]Mizelea Brooks
[li]Danielle Warbeck
[li]Eden Koshiba
[li]Briar Rowan
[li]Kiera Potter
[li]Riley Mauven
[li]Alyss Summers
[li]Katie Swan
[li]Rebecca Koshiba
<LI>[li]Asher Behrani[/li][/ol]

Sign me as well. ^_^

Me! I've never played this.

I'm up for it :D

I would like to play, I've never played before.

All prizes won during DWaDE have been distributed (or otherwise the people have been contacted for more information about what they'd like their prize to be).

For the many of you who signed up but didn't get a chance to play (or finish your game), we have this small consolation prize available:
Consolation.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back