Day Household

Teddy noticed the slight falter in Immy's smile but thought nothing of it when she acted natural. "I'm sure. Yeah we only met like, a week before end of term because her friends dared her to talk to me because, well, they just did."

Teddy then realised that he had forgetten to get her a present, he had spent all the time getting something for Pixie and choosing the right recipe's for Immy. "What do you think she'd like as a christmas present? I haven't got around to buying her one yet."

Imogen felt like she might burst into tears at any given moment. SAhe might be young but her emotions were strong. She was jealous of the girl, annoyed at him and upset she'd not said something or reaslised sooner how she felt towards him. Imogen made her way to sit on one of the chairs in the room. She thought for a moment, remembering the time her and Alexia had met.

"Buy her a cat. She wanted one, well she did when I last talk to her. Or clothes, make up" Imogen said, as normally as she could. Trying to make sure didn't break into tears.

Teddy grinned, not noticing Immy's slightly down attitude. "Thanks Immy, you're an awesome mate you know that?"

He smiled at her, he then noticed she didn't have the happy aura she normally had but just put it down to the time, it had to be latish. "What's the time?"

Imogen looked at the watch on her wrist and realised how late it was. Immy stood up and smiled a little yet it almost seemed false. She couldn't get the image of him and Alexia kissing out her brain.

"It's late, midnight. I'll show you to my room. I'll be sleeping in Pixie's room." Immy said. "Let me put this cup in the kitchen then I'll show you up." Immy said walking into the kitchen and placing her mug in the sink. She walked back into the living area and to the stair case leading upstairs."Coming?"

Wehn Teddy heard it was midnight his mind thought automatically of the midnight kiss that was traditional on New years, though he shook out the images of him and Immy from his head and reminded himself that he was over her and with Lexi now.
When Immy came back into the room he followed her through to the living room. "You sure it's fine me using your room, I can sleep on the floor if you like?" He felt kind of guilty for kicking her out of her room.

Imogen shooked her head and lead him out the door and up some of the stairs trying to keep calm and collected. Trying not to let the emotions show. Imogen looked round to make sure he was following.

"No it's fine. Really, I don't mind sharing." Imogen said with a smile. She opened the door to her large and extremely tidy room. There were Gryffindor posters in the room, along with pictures from school and before. Some of her brothers. The bed was made and everything looked abnormally tidy. "Make yourself at home. Do you need anything?"

TEddy looked around the room. It was the comlete oppositte of his, his had clothes all over the floors and poosters on his walls with only a small picture of each member of his family on the window sill. He smiled as he turned back to his friend.

"Are you sure? I really don't mind sleeping on the floor or sofa or something." He asked one last time before letting it go. "Alright, good night then, oh and Immy?" He walked up to her and gave her a small peck on the cheek before winking cheekily at her. "Happy new years."

Immy felt herself blush as she was given a kiss on her cheek. She whispered and good night and left the room. She closed the door behind her and walked to Pixie's room. She opened the door and walked to the set up bed and sat down. Changing into in PJ's, Immy sat down on her bed. She reached up to her cheek and put a hand against it. Imogen felt sick to her stomach. She liked Teddy. Liked him more than she really thought she did.

Imogen drew her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. It felt odd and weird. She had never thought she'd see Teddy with anyone else. She hadn't expected it at all. She liked him and she like Alexia but after seeing the two together Imogen felt sick. And then getting the letter. Teddy didn't even tell Imogen. Immy began to cry, softly. She couldn't believe it. She didn't want to believe it and yet it was true. She'd heard it, seen it. Imogen heard Pixie get up and come over to hug her. Pixie always knew when something was wrong with Immy.

Eventually Imogen fell asleep with Pixie by her side. It felt like ages since her and Pixie had fallen asleep together. It hadn't happened in a long time.

Teddy got got into his pajama's, a pair of loose trousers, and got into Immy's bad. It felt strangley comfertable and the smell made him feel strangley at home. Just as he was falling asleep he heard soft sobbing coming from outside. Very quietly he went into the room that Immy and Pixie were in and peaked through the door.

Inside he saw his best friend and her little sister curled up together, asleep. The only thing that made this scene sad was the tears lines running down Immy's face. Teddy quietly made his way back to Immy's room and lay down in her bed again, wondering why she could have been crying. Maybe she knows about you and Lexi and is jelous. The hufflepuff shook his head at that thought, she had said she only liked him as a friend, that meant she wouldn't be jelous.

Eventually Teddy fell asleep with a frown on his face. The boys dreams were haunted by images of Lexi and Immy.

Summer!

Immy walked down her street very happily. She was pulling her suitcase behind her but was very excited about being home that the weight of the suitcase didn't bother her. Imogen had had a very long journey home, first the long flight, then the train to the capital and then a train to where she lived. None of it really bothered Imogen. She was home, she was going to see her sister. She had done well in her exams. Imogen was very pleased. She opened the gate to the garden and headed towards the house. She pulled her keys out her pockets and opened the door. Immy looked around the empty hallway, while stepping inside and closing the door behind her.

"Hello?" Imogen called, before smiling at the sound of footsteps from upstairs and on the stairs. Imogen let go of her bag and waited for the hug to come from her sister. It wouldn't be long before it happened, she could here Pixie coming.

Pixie was sitting at her desk, drawing for Imogen's return, when she heard her sisters voice filled the house. Pixie, jumped up and ran, she couldn't believe that she hadn't seen Immy in a long while. She had so much to show her. Pixie stormed down the stairs and to her sister, who stood with arms open. Pixie let out a giggle of joy upon seeing her. She ran straight into Immy and hugged her tightly as Immy raised her off the ground.

"I missed you Immy," Pixie said kissing her sister on the cheek. "Tell me everything, pwease?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back