Day Household

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Imogen had been home for about a week now. It was new years eve, eve and the night Teddy was meant to arrive. She'd put Pixie to bed and was now sitting in the living room, staring and the softly ticking clock. It had been a nice week. The house had been decorated neatly for Christmas and they had passed a quiet one. Immy had ended up getting Pixie, a bracelet, some clothes and a book. Pixie had bought Imogen a new pencil set which Immy had been pleasantly surprised to get. Imogen glanced round the room nervously, wondering if Teddy would come at all.

Pixie Day was finding it hard to sleep. She knew that one of her sisters friends from her magical school were coming but that was all. Pixie waned to greet them. Make them feel at home in her and her sisters house. Pixie got up from bed and walked the door of her room. Her ringlet brown hair bounced as she made her way across the room and opened the door a fraction. The house was silent, Pixie assumed the person had not come yet. Pixie couldn't bare to stand at the door of her room, so quickly walked out and down the stairs. She hurried into the living room and jumped down beside her older sister, Imogen. Pixie was quite a small girl but her large green eyes made up for it. The sparkled in the light of the room.

"I couldn't sleep, please let me wait with you, sis." Pixie said in an excited voice. Pixie was really enjoying having her sister back home with her.

Kevin got out of the truck and pulled his son's bag out from the boot. "You sure this is her house son?" He asked Teddy before walking up to the door with his son behind him and knocking on the door.

For the week they had been with his own parents all he had heard about was Immy, there was a breif mention of his sons' current girlfreind but that was just saying that Immy knew her. His son was obsessed with this girl without realising it.

Teddy sighed as he got out of the truck behind his dad. "Yes I'm sure dad." He followed the man up to the door and waited for it to be answered.
All week he had been waiting to go over to Immy's, he had a load of his nana's resipe's in his pocket for her. His nana had believed that he like liked Immy and was so happy she gave him the lot.
As he waited he played with a necklace he was wearing hat had a letter T on it, a bit girly but he wouldn't take it off. It was from his little sister for christmas.

Pixie jumped of the sofa when there was a knocking at the door. She jumped up and down giggling and saying It's him. He's here. Pixie's curly brown hair jumped up and down with her. Pixie ran to the door, before Immy had any time to stand up. She grabbed the door knob and swung open the door. She smiled sweet when she say the two people standing at the door. She giggled loudly. Pixie was very excited and her green eyes showed this perfectly.

"Immy, Immy, Immy, Immy! It's him. Immy" Pixie yelled excitedly running back into the living room to where Immy was just standing. "Come on! Immy, Come on!" She ran over to Immy and jumped up into her arms.

Imogen heard the knock. Suddenly she didn't know if she wanted to open the door to him. He was her best friend, but it had been a nasty shock to see him with someone else and a friend. She had to admitt to herself she didn't think she was the jealous type but she was beginning to think that maybe she liked Teddy a little more than expected. The jumping of her younger sister, pushed away any fears or annoyances. Immy laughed and watched as Pixie ran to the door. Immy stood up from where she was sitting just as Pixie came running back in.

"I'm coming." Immy said with a laugh. Pixie was very excited. Imogen opened her arms as Pixie ran to her. She picked her up off the ground and spun her round in a circle. Pixie wasn't too heavy. She was a small light but extremely happy child. Immy held Pixie in her arms, Pixie's legs locked around Imogen's body and one arm around her neck. Imogen walked to the door. Pixie still laughing and smiling. Immy's smile grew wider as she saw Teddy at the door with who she guessed to be his dad.

"Hi, I'm sorry about little Pixie here. She's a little excited." Immy said with a smile. It was a different smile, it was the one that wasn't often and only when she was with Pixie. Immy turned to face Pixie. "Did I not teach you to invite guests to the house in? Please, come on in. The living room is just there. Would you like some tea, Mr. Cameron?" Immy added standing aside to let them in.

Kevin smiled when he saw Teddy playing with his necklace. The small girl may be no relation to him but she was just like her big brother and that put her in Kevins good books.

Kevin looked up when the dorr opened but had to look down again to see who it was. He assumed that this must be Pixie and chuckled at the small girls excitement, waiting for her big sister to arrive.

"Not at all, every child should be exciteable." He grinned before shaking his head. "Sorry but I must dash, I have a job in two hours and it takes three hours . It was lovely to meet you though Immy, Teddy here wouldn't shut up about you while we were over at my parents." He winked at her before passing his son his bag and going back to the truck and onto his job.

Teddy grinned as Pixie opened the door and yelled out to Immy. She looked just like the picture that Immy had shown him. He grinned wider when Immy herself arrived with the excited girl in her arms. Ted was about to enter the house when his dad said he couldn't, his dad went on to say how he wouldn't shut up about Immy. "Dad!" Teddy sighed before taking his bag and waving his father goodbye.

"Sorry about him, It's his life mission to make me as embarressed as possible, apparently it's what dad's do according to him." He entered the house and put his bag down by his feet before turning to Pixie.

"And you must be Pixie, Immy speaks about you all the time at school." He shot the small girl a wink before rummaging in his pockets and pulling out a small box. He handed it to Pixie. "Hope you like it, it isn't much." Turning to Immy he pulled out a small book out of the other packet. "It's not amazingly done but it's my Nana's best recipe's, marry christmas."

( inside the box for pixie and homade recipe book for Immy)

Immy nodded and blushed politely as Teddy's dad said Teddy spoke of her often. She put Pixie down as Teddy gave them the gifts. She waved politely to his dad before closing the door. She turned back to Teddy and her sister smiling. She moved and picked up Teddy's bag and then bent down to Pixie's level.

"Pixie, can you take this up to my room and then you can come open what Teddy brought you." Immy said with a smile, giving Pixie the bag as she nodded and watched her run upstairs.

"Come on through to the living room, thank you very much for these gifts." Imogen said brightly "Your present is coming, Pixie will get it" Immy added walking to the living room and waiting for Teddy to follow.

Teddy followed Immy through to the living room after he thanked Pixie for taking his bag. "Your house is nice,How have you been then?"
He smiled before looking back through the door. "Your sister is so cute." Pixies' excitement reminded him of his own little sister back home in New Zealand, he had to owl her at some point, she was really interested in his friends and wanted updates on what he was doing over at Immys'.

Pixie smiled brightly as she was put to the ground. Pixie took the box and giggled again before saying a small thank you. She took the bag and ran up to Immy's room. She put the bag on the ground off the extremely tidy room. She took his present from Immy's bed and ran back downstairs to join them. Still holding the box. Pixie giggled happily before standing in front of them.

"Here, Teddy. We went to the national rugby pitch and got the players to sign it. They are all massive." Pixie said excitedly. She turned to Immy and smiled. "Can I open it? Please!"

Teddy took the present, he was speachless. "Seriously?" His voice was quiter than normal. He looked from the ball to Immy. "You seriously got it signed?" He pulled her into a hug. "I love you." He grinned before letting go and hugging Pixie aswell but he didn't hug the small girl as hard. "This is amazing"

Immy smiled brightly. She heard Pixie running down the stairs from placing his bag in her room. Imogen looked at the recipes closely Reading though a few. Imogen was sure she'd be able to do a few of things in the book. She looked back up as Teddy and Pixie spoke.

"Yes, of course you can Pixie dear." Immy said then laughed as Teddy was over whelmed by his present. She couldn't help it. It was easy, easier than she thought it would be.

"It was actually very easy. I put on a Welsh accent and I said it was for my daddy, who was there biggest fan. Easy" Imogen said. "Thank you very much for yourkind gifts, what did he get you Pixie?"

Imogen watched as Pixie opened her present and not only squeed but giggled too. It was a lovely neaklace. "Oh wow, it's very lovely. Say thank you."

Pixie giggled in pleasure as Teddy seemed very happy with his present. Pixie had enjoyed that day a lot. They'd had a lot of fun and it felt like old times. When Immy wasn't at school. Pixie quickly opened the box and threw the lid aside. Pixie squeed loudly and giggled with all her heart.

"It is lovely. Thank you." Pixie said giving the boy a hug. "Thank you, thank you. Do I have to go back to bed?" Pixie asked Her sister. She really hoped that she wouldn't have to go to bed. Pixie was enjying herself a lot.

Teddy smiled as they were both happy with their gifts, he hugged the ball close to him and rocked it like it was a baby. "You're welcome, I thought it was nice and it's a Pixie necklace." He grinned as she seemed happy with it. He couldn't help but think how Pixie and Tracey would get along.

Imogen nodded to her sister. It was past her bedtime and the night after this one they'd be up late. Very late. Immy had everything well planned out for the next day. Immy nodded her head at her sister. She picked up her sister in her arms and looked to her excited face.

"Yes, it's time for you to get to bed. Well be up late tomorrow. Say goodnight to Teddy" Imogen said turning to Teddy. Pixie leaned over and gave Teddy a childish kiss on the cheek. "Make yourself comfortable in theliving room and I'll take the little one to bed." Imogen with a smile before leaving the room and up to Pixie's room.

Teddy grinned as the little one was picked up and told she had to go to bed, he chuckled slightly when he go tthe kiss and watched as they left. He sat down on a chair and looked out of the window, listening to the girls upstairs.

Pixie couldn't help but be a little disappointed about having to go to bed but wasn't about to protest. She let herself be picked by Imogen and quickly gave a kiss to Teddybefore wrapping her arms around Imogen and leaning her head against her chest.

Pixie was placed on the ground of her room and she ran to bed. Pixie quickly climbed into the sheet and let Imogen give her a kiss.

"Night, Immy. Love you" Pixie said as Immy left the room. She colsed her eyes and let herself fall asleep

Immy carried Pixie up to her bed and tucked her in. She gave her a small kiss before leaving the room, saying I love you too as she closed her sisters door. Immy closed the door and went to the master room to see if her mother was still asleep. Immy opened the door slightly and looked inside.

Closing that door behind her, Imogen made her way downstairs. Immy walked into the living area, where Teddy was seated. She smiled at him but couldn't get the image of him and Alexia out his head. She shook her own head and looked up at Teddy.

"Pixie is in bed, she might reappear but I don't think she will but she is very excited. Would you like anything? Tea, coffee?" Immy asked before laughing slightly at how Teddy held the rugby ball. "You do realize it's only a rugby ball.

Teddy shook his head at the offer of tea and coffee. "I'm not to keep on hot drinks." He explained.

The hufflepuff gasped when she said it was only a rugby ball, he put his hands over there ares that ears may have been placed and mock glared at her. "How dare you say something like that about my baby." He laughed at the end and continued rocking the ball.

He heard a thump against the window he was just looking out of and turned just in time to see and owl slide down the window. He coudn't help but laugh at the site of it, it looked like something out of a cartoon.

Imogen laughed as Teddy spoke. He was surprised that he was so attached to it. SHe had not thought of his gift as much. Small. Her laughter stopped and looked at the owl, Imogen was confused. They didn't get mail. Immy figured it was for Teddy.

"I think it's for you. I'm going to go make myself a cup of coffee, let you read your mail." Imogen said, standing and goingto the kitchen.

Teddy watched as Immy walked out. He placed the ball gently where he was sitting asnd went over to open the window. When he did the owl hopped up and stuck out his leg. He opened the letter and found it was from Lexi, when he looked back up he saw the owl had gone so he sat back where he was, forgetting about the ball as he read what his girlfriend had to say.

When Teddy finished reading it, he rummaged in his pocket for a piece of parchment and a pen and wrote his reply down, a grin on his face. HE signed it with love and placed his name at the bottom. Walking over to the widonw, Teddy saw the owl still outside and so sent it off with the owl again. He stood by the window and watched as it flew off with his message for Lexi.

Imogen made herselfa cup of coffee, knowing that she'd regret it later that night. She'd be very awake. Imogen waited a little while before going back through to the living room, to see Teddy sending the owl out the window with a letter attached to it's leg. Immy smiled at him and she leaned against the door frame. She was curious to who it was but she was close to believing it was the girl. His girlfriend. Immy took a drink of her coffee.

"Who was that then?" Immy asked curiously

Teddy turned at Immy's voice. He then realised he hadn't told her about Lexi. He felt awkward about it seeing about how much he had liked Immy whhen they first met and how she was his first kiss.

"Umm, That was, umm, Lexi." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, wondering how his best friend would react. He hoped she would be fine with it but he had a feeling in the pit of his stomach that she wouldn't be.

Imogen felt her smile falter a little. She had hoped it might be a member of his family. She didn't know of Lexi's but guessed that it was short for the girl's name Alexia. Imogen brought the coffee to her lips and took a drink, placing both hands on the cup to stop it and her hands from shaking. The image of the two kissing flashed. Immy forced a smile.

"Alexia? She's a nice girl. Friend of mine." Imogen managed to say as confidently as she could. "I didn't know you guys were friends. Are you sure you don't want anything?" Immy added as casual as she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back