dates, mates, and future plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Moore

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring

Heylo Everyone,

So Sam is a smart, kind guy, who can have a mean side if bothered, but it does not come out much. He can be quiet sometimes, when he doesn't feel the need to talk, but he is beginning to come out of his shell, and become more talkative and will probably become more witty, with some sarcasm, in a fun/joking way. His mother comited suicide when he was 10, so her memory is still with him, especially as he was the one who found her, in not a good way (hence his weakness of blood, and he hates the sight and smell of it) but he will only tell this to people that he trusts. Infact, he has only told one person at Hogwarts before. No-one else knows.

He needs...

- More friends, guys and girls
- A best friend, or two
- Some girls who he could have relationships with during his years at Hogwarts (Sam isn't a player, and can be quite sweet to his girlfriend)
- A girl he will end up with

Thanks, and if you have any good plot ideas, let me know :)

Post here or PM me
Em ^_^

I think that Ai should maybe punk him for the second year then sort of finds out about his mother then a realationship blossoms out of that that ends when Ai finds him sort of flirting with another girl.

yeah okay, so they won't end up together again? like 7 year...

i have izzy she could be the girl you end up with. she is a musician and spends her spare time flirting around boys and dancing she loves all the possible attention she can get so perhaps girl you end up with :D

I have Cecily Kiernan, a first year Gryffindor. She also has a mom that died (Cecily and her mother were in a car accident when she was eight. She had to watch her mother die before rescue workers were able to get them out). Cecily is a very outgoing, fun and flirty girl. She's always smiling and nice to everyone until they get on her bad side. A very sarcastic girl, Cecily uses her witty tongue to get ahead. She's also a pureblood though and very unsure of her place in this world. I think they could end up being really good friends, possibly even being together for awhile. She would definately help to bring him out of his shell.

Either they would end up back together in seventh year or Ai would end up in the arms of Vladamir Dragonski while Izzy ends up with Sam.

I have a first year Ravenclaw, her name is Angela. They might be able to be friends, possibly a crush?

She's a very, very nice girl, and isn't usually a fighter unless she's pushed. She protects her family and friends, and is very smart (though she can act ditsy)
She lost her father when she was 6 or 7, and no body told her how. Her mother is mentally unstable, and she has been abused by her brother (who is deceased) and her older sister (in a Juvenal home). she hasn't told anyone that isn't her family, except 1 person that she feels responsible for her brothers death in many ways, and blames it on herself. That could be something they have in common, the deaths.

So what do you think

I need a best friend, i don't care if it is in the other house ... Sam, can change her personality if he likes ...

@ Ai/Zazuka Okay, so shall we see how they go, continue with our plan, see how they are together, then decide later.

@Izzy, shall we RP and see how they get along etc. then plot ;) ? Would you like me to start the RP? (and yeah depending what happens with Sam and Ai, and Vladamir, ending up together could be a possiblity ^^ )

@Rory/Cecily, sounds like a good friend for Sam, and good to bring him out of his shell too :) Lets RP, then plot later on

@Sarah/Angela friends for now, they may become close, we can see. Like I've said above lets RP, then plots xD

@Clover, yeah sure sounds good, best friends. Yeah, he can bring out a kinder side in Clover, I think that they'd be good friends.

Thanks guys,

Now any guys willing to be friends/best friend?? (cause you know Sam does need some guys ^_^ )

I can offer you a male friend or enemy, if you wouldn't mind the fact that he's a little younger. He's 9.
If it's too young, then thats cool.

Yeah sure, Sam could always be a mentor to him anyways... depending how they get along :) Whats he like?

Well, he's Lily's brother to begin with. So like her instead of his real name which is Oscar Fossil, he goes by Lucas Appleton.

He's quiet, distant and removed, for someone so young. He doesn't trust people, and he only trusts his sister, Lily. He really enjoys playing sports. And plays lots of them. He's pretty much nocturnal. And has a strange fear of sleep. He can be quite nice, but, can come across as not so nice.
I think Oscar/Lucas, might be able to look up to him. But I think it would be best to RP and see where it goes.
What do you think?

Yeah, I agree :) So RP in brightstone or something?

Oh and by the way Sam has a younger brother (who will probably begin Hogwarts in Sam's 3rd or 4th year, still planning, so he can be good with younger boys)

Okay, cool. And should mean that they are in the same year. Maybe they could become friends before the start of the year they attend Hogwarts.

I'll go start the topic in a sec and post it here.

I can offer up Kyle Alcott as a friend/best friend. He's Hufflepuff second year, French, and just recently figured out that he's gay. There's a chance he would try hitting on Sam, but it's only because he still doesn't really understand the whole gay thing yet, he's just coming to terms with it, and he's not 100% sure what it means. Asides from the gay thing, Kyle is quite shy and quiet, and only really comes out of his shell when he's with his close friends. He'll be quietly friendly to anyone who talks to him though, and I'm planning on having him come out of his shell a bit more much later on, when he's comfortable with himself.

Kay so anyone else interested?? :p ^_^

Ohh opps I forgot to say Kyle, sounds good. We can RP and see how they get along. Kyle trying to flirt with Sam will be interesting, but then maybe he figures it out and they can like just be friends, or best friends.

Kyle here is a fellow Ravenclaw second year and so in need of mates.
Have posted one I think in one of the boys dorms if you want to join that but tis probably better starting a fresh one seeing as we're pretty much into the year now.

Have also got another second year Ravenclaw Merlina Caliburn, who could probably do with someone flirting with her. She's an Italian pure blood and speaks her mind, is very blunt though is learning to curb it. :r: She has a major crush on her best friend Ryuu but nothing will probably happen there for a while yet, so someone else flirting with her might be a nice boost. They don't have to date or anything =))

but we can always rp them Kyle and Sam / Sam and Merlina and see how they work and whether or not they'd end up as friends ;)

Yup Kyle sounds great :) Shall we make a new post then, and any particular place, annd would you like to start it?

And yeah I know who is who ;) Kyle & Kyle :p

Oh, and same with Merlina she sounds good too :) They could have a little flirting, and be friends or something :)

Oh and at Rowan, yeah could you please and thank you ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back