Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Valentine's Day came with dancing and Clara didn't object. The girl enjoyed the holiday and the reason to be in good spirits throughout the day without feeling guilty about not doing homework. A good and acceptable reservation is to postpone something until the next day. Clara twisted in front of the mirror, letting the hem of the dress flutter with the pink brooch's woven hair until she decided whether or not to pin the badge. Clara was finally ready for the party and the girl left her Ravenclaw coomon room and took leisurely steps to the party. She worried about her first date, what if she ruined everything and lost her friendship with Lumio? entering the hall she looked around and everyone looked so elegant. Clara approached the dining table nervously, maybe it would ease the anxiety.Clara take some sendwich and started eat and she was so much voried.

@Lumio Skey

Lumio was eager to attend this with Clara, he liked Clara. She was his closest friend at Hogwarts, but he was beginning to question a good number of things, and it just felt like he liked a little bit more than normal. Perhaps it was just that she was around and he liked that, Perhaps it was just that he had never had a true best friend before and he was confusing some of those feelings with liking someone. Whatever it may be the gryffindor was attending the valentines feast with her and he was sure during this time he could figure some of it out. He didn’t want to impose his feelings on her, though he had sent a pink rose. In any case, he walked into the great hall and began glancing around seeing if he could spot her, which he did by the food table, "Hey Clara!" he greeted as he approached, "You ready for a good night?"

"I'm glad you came!" Clara smiled him and she was feel lot of better see her friend. "Of course and always ready spend good time with you but a little nerwos about tonight!" Clara told him with voried voice and finished her sandwich and then drink juice.

Lumio nodded, ”Of course, I invited you,” he gave a little smile and a little laugh. He frowned a little at her words, ”why are you nervous?” he was suddenly a little nervous. Should he be nervous? Should he worry about this..was there something that he needed to worry about. He’d sent her a pink rose, but it would be okay if she didn’t feel the same way.

"I just never was a date and what need to do?" She smiled Lumio and Clara liked Lumio but she was thinking as a friend our more like friend? She will be know about tonight and she also was afraid loosing with him friendship.

Lumio shrugged, in all honesty, he didn’t really know either. He had never been on a date, he’d noted others dating, but he wasn’t sure how that really was. ”I don’t really know Clara,” he said with a shrug, ”I like you, you’re my best friend,” he didn’t know if he liked her more, or if just because they were good friends, if he assumed that it meant he liked her as more than that. ”Nothing needs to change for now?” he said to her, perhaps he just needed to figure out what all these emotions were for himself.

"I like you to and you are to my best friend and i don't wanna lose you!" Clara blushed a little but she told him true words but she want sure if mayby more than a friend? She was a little cunfuse and that was all."I think we don't need vorie and see what happens!" Clara smiled him and hoped that he will be feel lot of better.

Lumio nodded, ”Let’s just see what happens, no worries, no decisions,” he told her. After all, perhaps he’d just noticed others in their year being a bit closer and jumped ahead a bit. He didn’t particularly want to date anyone, it seemed like a lot of hard work, but it had just felt at the moment the right thing to do. He held out his hand to her, ”Do you want to dance?” He asked her, dancing would be fun, it would be easy. Something mindless that they could do together.

"Yes. You will be go whe can go to cooking with elfs?" Becouse she will be going and make something. "Let's go! Slowly dande?" She gave him her hand ans she was ready to dance.

He nodded lightly, ”Yeah I think that new arts club is doing something like that,” he told her. He took her hand and nodded, ”Yeah, let’s dance,” he agreed before heading with her to the dance floor. He smiled as he began to slow dance with her. His movements were a little slow and jerky but he was trying his best. He just wasn’t the best dancer.

"I can go with you together? I dont wanna go alone!" She hoped that Lumio don't mind about this and hoped he say yes. Clars looked Lumio eyes when he both was dancing and Clara smiled. He realy was grate person in her life who can make her smile.

Lumio nodded, ”Course! We can go together and have fun together!” he said, of course they could. He had been sure that she would go along and he was more than happy to go, so they could enjoy it together. Lumio was just happy currently to just dance with her. To let himself just have the usual fun that one could have when they were at a dance. It was always fun with a friend.

Clara smiled Lumio and she was feel lot of better. "Thanky, Lumio for nice evening and dance with you!" She smiled dancing with him but she gave him a small kiss on the cheek and she was grate full about tonight

Lumio nodded, he felt himself blush lightly as she kissed his check but didn’t do or say anything about it, just nodded. ”Of course,” it felt a bit over said, but it was just obvious to him. He was happy and would be happy to dance with her all night. To just have this fun with her and think of little else.

Clara smiled and she was enyoi dancing with best friend. Mayby Clara needed make Lumio friendship braclet for him? Clara was thinking about braclet and one moment she step a little Lumio feat. "Sorry!" Clara blushed for this and she make a little mistake.

Lumio was a little surprised after a little while of their dancing, when there was a sudden pain in his feet. He laughed lightly as soon as he realised what had happened. It was sore, but he didn’t want Clara to feel bad, ”Why don’t we stop dancing and get some drinks and sit down for a bit?” he offered.

"That would be grate! I'm a little thirsty!"Clars feel lot of better when he says go to the table and sit. That was grate plan for they bouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back