Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby wandered through to the forest. She glanced in. It was dark, and a dark mist covered the bottom half of the horizon. Shaded by the thick trees, Libby edged into it. Unknown of what she expected to find.

She had only walked a few steps when she came to a stop. Buried beneath the dirt lay a gold chain. She knelt down to it, not wanting to touch it incase it was cursed. Getting out her wand from her pocket, she poked it. She lifted it in the air and stood with it dangling on the end of her wand. Suddenly the chain flared bright red, shining a bright infared beam. She shut her eyes and pointed her wand at the floor, letting the chain slide onto the floor again.

As soon it touched the ground, it transformed back into it's usual self.

Hoshi was hidden behind a tree and laughed. "I didn't know it would be you to fall for that!" She said laughing into her hand again. It was a present from Tohoru. One of the things he cursed with the spells he has learned at his school. She loved it but had to handle it carfuly. "What brings you into the forest?" She asked. She knew that these grounds where forbidden to students but was yet to find out why.

Libby heard Hoshi laughing and looked up. She glared at her and put her hands on her hips. "Thanks" she said sarcasically shoving her wand back in her pocket. Instantly she changed her mood. "I was looking for somthing interesting in here. Last time i came i found a tree" she raised her eyebrows dramatically, showing Hoshi that it wasn't much. "And you?" she asked.

"The thrill of getting in trouble again." Hoshi said with a wicked grin. "And maybe being the one to actually find something. I've talked to people and they all say the same thing. It's no big deal. I was wondering if the forest would be more intresting at night." She said looking up at the trees.

"Hey. It should be. What do other people say?" she asked curious. She picked up the gold chain and handed it to Hoshi.

Shhhkkk.

The sound of the metal scraping against wood rebounded across the forest floor; amidst light shafts of the moon penetrating the thick forested canopy, Henric Lee stalked forward. His robes swept silently across the floor, and his pale fingers curled around the handle of an elaborate dagger. With a flourish, he had the dagger pulled out, and with a sweep of his arm it sheathed itself back into his robes - hidden. Henric wiped his mouth absentmindedly, he had clearly been drinking something - the remnants of a frothy silver potion glistened at his lips. As if anticipating this, his tongue lolled over and removed the remnant stain of the potion. "What are two girls doing in the forest so late then?" Henric questioned, an artificial smile affixed upon his shockingly handsome face in the moonlight. The moon itself, threw his features into an unnatural relief that made it look surprising gentle.

(woah ur use of "powerful launguage" is..woah..)

Libby stared blankly at Henric. "Hi. We were just.." she started. She had no idea why she was out there, she just felt like it. "And you are..?" she asked him. She glanced at the silveryness on his face, must be the light, she thought, and drop it. (the subject..not the light)

[Too powerful?!]

Henric bowed his head, an instant shadow casting over his upper face and dousing his features in what appeared to be a moonlit mask. "I believe Hoshi there knows me, but if you don't, I've already accquired much infamy to have let you known my name." He raised his head slightly, wavy black hair cascading down like soft rain across his neck. He tilted his head sideways, almost inqusitively as he scanned her features, "I'm Lee. Henric Lee. You are?"

(teeny bit..im not that clever lol to no wt all da words mean XD)

She glanced at Hoshi, and then back to Lee. "Im. Liberty." She usually gave them her nickname, but she felt like a formal one was needed for him. She tried to read him, but found it impossible. Her brown hair blew backwards in the breeze, and libby shivered.

(g2g nows..bubbi)

He nodded quietly, allowing the wind to cast it's waves over his face. Closing his eyes as the gale caused his hair to tousle about, then fall naturally back into place, he cast a malevolent look at Hoshi. Evidently, he was not his usual charming self - despite the smile etched on his face. Henric Lee moved forward, his dagger suddenly out again and spinning wildly in his open palm. Swinging it across the with a sharp whistling noise, he had it impaled inches away from Hoshi's ear, and his arm cast itself to her neck, pinning her to a large tree. "Evening Hoshi." He murmured softly, a rising hint of danger in his voice.

(I hope y'all don't mind Ava joining? And Libby, she looks exactly like Natasha btw *nods*)

Avadia closed her eyes, the reds of the sunlight shining through her closed lids. The hard bark underneath her was suprisingly comforable. People were talking, the voices carrying into the treetops where Avadia lay. Her midnight hair lay spread around her small head like silk, or weed.

The sounds of the chattering below her was irritating. Why did people always have to enter the forest when she was there? This school was too big for Ava, alays some idiot or another in the trees.

She sat up, annoyed at these children. The Ravenclaw girl looked down at the three children, a frown upon her usually-kind face. Her piercing eyes looked down at them, one shocking blue, the other emerald green. Avadia stayed silent, an unreadable expression on her face. Her face was like a mask; what she wanted people to see, they saw.

Hoshi stood frozen but not with fear. The dagger she had cought a flash of was beautiful! And Henric looked like a warrior out of her novels. Hoshi blinked it away and put a cocky grin on her face. There was no way she was going to like boys especially Mr. No-expression over here. "Evening, we are doing whatever we damn well feel like doing Henric-san." She said using the suffix he used for her. She wasn't even going to ask what was that he wiped form his lips and ignored the fact that her eyes had followed the movement of his tongue. The tone of his voice sent shivers down her spine that where very new to her. Her eyes flashed ember the color of her anger.

"Mildly." Was his enigmatic reply, the droplets of the silver mixture fell from his index, and he raised his other hand up to his mouth to lick it away. Slowly, he paused, as if sampling good wine; then in a flash of movement the dagger was thrown into the air. Both arms forward affixed to her long hair on the tree, he leaned forward, fine features illuminated in the moonlight. "I would continue our conversation, but my behaviour is unnaturally imprudent, but my body can't take it very well after I drink my-", he halted for a moment as he raised a hand up, and caught the beautifully carved dagger one centimetre from Hoshi's head. " -medicine." He finished, sweeping his arm down and sheathing the dagger in that one movement. "Good night, Hoshi, and Liberty." He jerked his head up, as if he heard something they did not. Then after that slight pause, he turned his back on them and waved, moving out of the forest area - and out of their view, clutching his side with a pained smile as he stumbled and walked out of the woods.

Hoshi had kept up with every movement of the dagger the expression on her face like that of a girl in love. Again she ignored the ping she had felt before then Henric was on her. She had stopped eyes wide when usually she would kill if anyone did this to her. When her kill instinct finally kicked in Henric was catching that incredible dagger. This was as good as sweet talk to her, a girl that lived for danger and fear. She realized that she had not heard anything he had just said. This can not be happening. She thought with wide eyes. She watched him go then pressed a hand to her cheek. Was she actually blushing? No it was the heat. It was a humid night and it was sticky much like a Japanese summer. That was where the color was coming from. "Libby-chan! Her name is Libby-chan!" She called after him with her arms crossed. The purpose was defeated though, he was too far away to hear her. She would collect herself better next time. She would not let whatever it was she was feeling get in the way of kicking upon his ass the next time he tried something like that!

Avadia watched the spectacle below, still blank faced. It seemed as if she was still unseen, though that wouldn't last long. The boy glanced up, and Avadia froze, wondering if she had been spotted. She watched as he left. She suddenly felt angry. She knew she should leave this place, but not yet. A glimmer of interest flickered in her piercing eyes, as she looked at the green haired girl. Silent as the night, she slipped down the tree trunk, and stood behind the Hoshi. She was so still, so quiet, it seemed like she was made of stone. A still unmoving girl of granite.

It was instinct really which made Hoshi react. She knew there was someone behind her even though she knew that most people would not. One hand sought out the throat of the person while the other was clench in a tight fist. She stopped though when she saw it was not Henric seeking to torment her farther. "Sorry." She said dropping her hands. She looked up at the trees. It wasn't that easy to get under her skin was it? She wondered if she had scared Libby with that little stunt then she realized she didn't care much as wound up as she was at the moment.

Avadia glanced at Hoshi's hands. She raised an eyebrow, smirking slightly. She waited until Hoshi dropped her hands, an apologise. Avadia stayed still, onlt her lips moving. "Very nice, Miss Koshiba." she said pleasently. Her face remained impassive, but under the mask, Avadia was smiling. Her eyes stayed dull, yet piercing. She watched Hoshi, as she looked at the trees. Avadia wondered if it would be worth being ememies with this girl. Doubt it. she thought.

Hoshi shrugged. "Yeah well I do try." She said sacrasem trickling from her words. Hoshi usually didn't care what people thought of her but right now she you could not get her to care with a gun pointing to her head. "How do you know my name?" She asked finally looking down at the girl in front of them. Had her name spread that far already?

Avadia rolled her eyes. Suddenly she moved, a statue coming to life. Avadia could usually read people well, but Hoshi was rather hard. How annoying! She smirked at Hoshi, she knew her name from the sorting, Avadia had a very good memory. "If you listen to things, you hear more than most." she said a a dull voice.

Libby watched in confusion as Lee held the dagger close to Hoshi. When he left, she sighed a sigh of replief. Turning to Hoshi, to see if she was alright, she couldn't see much, because it was staritng to get late.

She noticed movement in the trees behind her, but instintibvly thought it was an animal. When another, slightly older Ravenclaw appeared, Libby was suprized. She had seen his girl somewhere before, but wasn't sure if she knew her name.

Libby listened to them talking about listening and names, when she asked to Ravenclaw, "Who, are you?

(does it? whos her celeb? libbys is ellen page)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back