Dark Elites Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not offering a new member, obviously considering the Hufflepuff Status.
And since she is half blood, but, she'd be well known. Her family are part of
the royal's in England. Charlotte being something like 42nd in line to the throne.
So her Status would count for something. Perhaps she could be like there
gimick, like they all pretend to befriend her for her power and wealth. But, also
to beat her down and make her feel like crap.
Basically they'd just be using her, and bullying her.
She's a sweet and friendly girl, very proper and polite. Believes in the good of
people, but she's friendly and kind and honest. She's quite concerned about her
appearance and likes to dress very prim and proper. She's not exactly a social
butterfly, she finds it difficult to fit in. So she'd be an easy target.
What do Y'all evil peeps think?

Hey emzy
Well, hmm. I agree that she would be an easy target xD Being hufflepuff, and rich/high up, and dressing properly, it is the sort of person that they would easily go after xD They could go with it teasingly for a while until they get bored and start tormenting her :p Just in not so sure Lykke would even pretend to like a hufflepuff, so to befriend her im not sure.
WE ARE IN NEED OF GUYS. I REPEAT... GUYS!

Thank you

Lykke Wu said:
Hey emzy
Well, hmm. I agree that she would be an easy target xD Being hufflepuff, and rich/high up, and dressing properly, it is the sort of person that they would easily go after xD They could go with it teasingly for a while until they get bored and start tormenting her :p Just in not so sure Lykke would even pretend to like a hufflepuff, so to befriend her im not sure.

She wouldn't have to know she was a hufflepuff straight away. Like it could be out of school
hours, they could be out of uniform. Lykke could demand her name, she'd then realise her social
standing in England, so be slightly nice to her, then find out she's a puff, say she has to go. Charlotte
wouldn't think anything of it. Anything more than what she said. So, then, they as a group could decide
to just be horrible to her.
That sound better?

Charlotte Edwina Williams said:
Lykke Wu said:
Hey emzy

She wouldn't have to know she was a hufflepuff straight away. Like it could be out of school
hours, they could be out of uniform. Lykke could demand her name, she'd then realise her social
standing in England, so be slightly nice to her, then find out she's a puff, say she has to go. Charlotte
wouldn't think anything of it. Anything more than what she said. So, then, they as a group could decide
to just be horrible to her.
That sound better?
sounds awesome :) though we may have to wait until next brightstone weekend

cool, thats fine. I just read 100 by 100 pixels and typed it in :p
it looks really good by the way anyway :D I like the black and white effect :p

Pheebz :hug:

Starting another gang huh? :lol: I've got Xavier here whom I think can do well with in the group. He's a really bad boy, and has been as of late. Before, his heart changed due to him being in 'love' with a Hufflepuff girl, but now, he's changed back to his old self. I think he'll do good with in the group. He's a 3rd Year Slytherin. Let me know what roll you want him in. ^_^

Sounds good :)

And what do you mean ANOTHER group...how many have i got? xD
Oh the daniella one..yeah well that failed ;) and this group was made years before that one xD
what's his strengths?

I have a first year, Marcus Caine, who fits the bill. He isn't a pure blood but thinks he is and, as his parents are dead, no one can prove otherwise. He is generally against muggleborns and people who aren't worthy but, above all, he sides himself with power. He would definitely be attracted to the sound of the group.

The only problem, however, is that his best friend is a hufflepuff half blood. He is friends with her because her big brother is his sisters best friend and he happens to be very protective over her and very strong (very willing to beat Marcus up). Would that still be okay if he explains it's for his own safety more than anything??

Lykke Wu said:
Sounds good :)

And what do you mean ANOTHER group...how many have i got? xD
Oh the daniella one..yeah well that failed ;) and this group was made years before that one xD
what's his strengths?

He's really good at debates, and won't give up no matter what. He's pretty much got it all. ;) He's not perfect, but close to there. :p

And another group, I mean't that weren't you and I going to start one a while back? Lol.

Marcus - He sounds good :) And yeah, is it just that Hufflepuff person that he likes? Or all puffs in general? And i think it would be one of those exceptions that Lykke wouldnt hurt, she wouldn't be keen but i think Marcus and friend would be fine xD

Hamza - yeah but it didnt really work xD / get going

Hey there Pheebz!

I'm wondering If my character Milena could still join? She's a Slytherin and hopefully will be mean sometime soon!. :p

Lykke Wu said:
Marcus - He sounds good :) And yeah, is it just that Hufflepuff person that he likes? Or all puffs in general? And i think it would be one of those exceptions that Lykke wouldnt hurt, she wouldn't be keen but i think Marcus and friend would be fine xD

Hamza - yeah but it didnt really work xD / get going
Get going? :r

Milena - Sure, whats her strengths?

Hamza - Yeah the group never really started. It was meant to begin in year 11 but then i went inactive etc

Marcus - Awesome then yeah :)

You never know, we can give that group a shot some time in the future. :p So, when is this group starting?

Lykke Wu said:
This group has already started. It started when Lykke was in her first year. This is just getting some more people :p
I'm an idiot. xD So when are the meetings, or whatever this group does? xD

Selwin Snape said:
Lykke Wu said:
This group has already started. It started when Lykke was in her first year. This is just getting some more people :p
If this was fb i would like this ;) Im kidding

And when we have enough people/people stop being interested i will pm you a topic in common room where they can all meet + Lykke wants to tell everyone stuff for plans etc

Liberty Corvus said:
Selwin Snape said:
Lykke Wu said:
If this was fb i would like this ;) Im kidding

And when we have enough people/people stop being interested i will pm you a topic in common room where they can all meet + Lykke wants to tell everyone stuff for plans etc
Sounds good. ;)

Pheeb! ♥ :hug:

I just saw this, and Alyss doesn't really want to be a member of the Dark Elites as she doesn't really like Lykke that much, she thinks that Lykke can't control the group, and that's why it fell apart before, but maybe since Lykke is putting the group together again, Alyss and Lykke could have a showdown for power? Alyss would act like she's still interested, but she would make things difficult for Lykke, and the two of them can fight it out? What do you say?

♥ Mel

Sally Kuang said:
cz... cz... cz... well shes going to b with a muggle lover later on... so yeah =_=
:r your talking about me?!?! Mhmmmm <_<

Btw Pheebz Isobel Montiez won't be joining cause I'm not active with her sorry :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back