Daniel Baker

Daniel Baker

Full Name: Daniel Louis Baker
- Birth Date: 5th October 2010
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Dirty blonde hair. Dark grey eyes. Tall for his age. Around 4"6 (I think, I don't get imperial :huh: ^_^ )
- Parents: Andrew Creller He is Dan's dad. He is a muggle and was always a bit of a jerk ((for want of a better word :p )). Iona met up with him on a beach and he refused to let her go. She could of used her magic, but was too nice for that. She kind of grew to love him. They were together for almost a year when they decided to have kids. Iona still hadn't told him that she was a witch but one day when she was almost 6 months pregnant it slipped out. Andrew reacted very badly and left her to deal with her baby herself. He was never seen again. Dan hates his dad, even though he never met him.
Iona Baker Dan's mum. He loves her loads, but tends to not show it. She is one of the most caring, kindest people on this planet. She's a half-blood witch. She attended Beauxbatons, thus is fluent in French.
Brodie Campbell He is Daniel's step-dad. He met Iona when Dan was 3, and they had Ruth after getting married two years later. Brodie is a wizard - muggleborn. He went to Hogwarts where he lived until a few years before meeting Dan's mum.
- Siblings, if any:Ruth Baker Ruth is 5. She is Dan's half sister and he loves her to bits. But he doesn't like anyone else knowing it.
- Pets, if any: They have a cat called Lilah. Ruth has a pet guinea pig called Bobby - even though no one knows whether its a boy or a girl.
- Area of Residence: Brisbane, Australia
- Blood status: Half blood.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Otter. Dan is very cunning, and otters often hide and slip away. He creates a mysterious look and sticks out as a bit of a jerk, but he's a nice guy deep down.
- What would their Boggart be? His parents together. He hates his dad and is protective over his mum. He would hate her to be taken advantage of by him.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Again, an otter I think.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Dan would be sitting at a Christmas table with Iona, Brodie, Ruth and a lovely girlfriend and a headboy and quidditch captain badge sitting on his chest.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Ruth's birth. Although he definitely wouldn't admit it.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it: I love her. I have to find a way to make her love me. I will.

Hey there, Daniel! :D
Here are some questions to help you in developing your character...[ul][li]Does Daniel have any distinguishing marks? Scars? Freckles? A birth mark?</LI>
[li]What does Dan think of his stepfather?
[li]What are five traits that best describe each of Dan's parents and his step father?
[li]Who does Daniel love? [In his journal entry]
[li]Can you supply a paragraph's description of Daniel's personality?
[li]What house does Daniel hope to be in?
[li]Why does his family live in Australia? Have they always lived there?
[li]Does Daniel have a goal for himself in his first year at Hogwarts?
[li]Does Daniel know what he wants to be after Hogwarts?
<LI>[li]Can Daniel dance? ;)[/li][/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back