Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Yellow rose, open after Madz, @Kace Corelli ))
To search for the next person on her list, Alice was heading up to the higher corridors because she knew the boy was a Gryffindor. She hoped to run into him soon. Kace Corelli wasn't someone she had ever met before, she thought, but she knew vaguely who he was from asking around a bit. He was a boy in the year below her, but she didn't know much else. As she walked along the sixth floor corridor, she tapped a younger looking boy on the shoulder. "Sorry, do you know where I can find Kace?" She asked him, showing him her basket of roses to indicate why she needed to find him.

Kace bounces on his heels and faces the girl who was poking for his attention. "Yo! That's me," grins the young Gryffindor. Kace had done the flower deliveries last year and it was a lot of fun! Sadly, the boy missed the deadline to sign up and hand them out this year. He was a little bummed out, but he quickly got over it. And there was the fact he didn't have anything to wear to make him look like cupid.

Alice grinned as the boy said he was Kace. That was convenient! "Cool! I have a rose for you!" She said happily. "I hope you enjoy it!" She remembered Kace vaguely now, he had been one of the people who had helped deliver last year. Alice fished a yellow rose out of her basket and handed it to him with a slight flourish.

Thanks for steering us in the right direction :]

-Elliot

Kace took the rose between his thumb and index finger, he read the note that came with it. "Thanks! Erm, what's your name?" He would ask while he read the note, it was from Elliot. He thought it was unusual to get a rose from Elliot, at home getting stuff like that from your friends wasn't the norm. Unless it was snacks, everybody likes snacks. Kace made a mental note to get something for Elliot the next time he visits Brightstone Village.

Alice was happy the boy seemed happy with the rose he got, but also thought it was nice he asked about her as well. "Oh, I'm Alice Holland." She said with a smile. "I'm helping my sister out by delivering these. Didn't you deliver last year?" She asked, trying to see if she remembered right.

"Thanks, Alice," Kace grins wildly, pushing the note between his fingers while he twiddles with the stem of the yellow rose. "I did! It was fun, it helped me learn my way around Hogwarts. Also, I was all dress in red to look like Cupid," Kace superbly admitted with a casual nod of his head. "Oh, you're Rose's sister, I like her, she cool."

Alice giggled a bit at the boy's description of how he had done this last year. "Maybe I'll try dressing like cupid next time. I mostly just wear a flower crown." She said, smiling. "That sounds fun." She nodded when he made the connection that she was Rose's sister. "She is cool! I'll tell her you said so." She said brightly.

Kace nodded, "You should! But, the flower crown is cool. I think they were making em at the club she runs, I don't remember," Kace shrugs. It wasn't the most interesting club at school, Kace solely joined the club to purposely be around Elliot. They were polar opposite and yet, Kace finds himself hanging with Elliot whenever he could. "Alright, you do that! Later, Alice," Kace playfully winks and suck his teeth his grin hardly vanishing from his face.

Alice nodded. "They do make them at Wild Patch! I'm in the club too." She said with a proud smile. "You're in it too, right?" She recognized him vaguely from the meetings. Then the boy seemed ready to leave, and she waved at him. "Bye!" She said, smiling. He seemed nice, and it was fun to talk to him.

Kace nodded, admitting to being a part of the wild patch club. "For now, until I find something else," he added then bounce away with his yellow rose. Alice was just as chill as her sister, Kace wouldn't mind befriending the girl. Since they were a part of the club it was possible that might end up happening. He'd like to hang and chat if he weren't so compelled to find Elliot or put his rose somewhere on his nightstand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back