Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine had had a marvellous day, truly wonderful. She'd been tentative about the roses and going around handing those out, but it had gone well, it had gone better than well and she felt warmed by that fact. The gryffindor had met so many new people learned so much about the school and visited so many places. It had been a great, wonderful day. There was little that Cyzarine would've more from the day. She had put on a more casual but fancy casual outfit for the valentines day celebrations - she didn't want to wear the same dress as she had at the yuleball, but had only brought that one dress for such on occasion. Cyzarine skipped her way into the room, nearly squealing in delight at how amazingly loved up the hall looked. She opted to just giggle excitedly. She skipped further into the hall, trying to spot any of her friends or the people she'd given roses to, a follow up with them to see if they were still enjoying the rose she had painstakingly given out. she didn't spot any but headed further to the great hall and just stood to the side with a little drink in hand, she wanted to dance and have so much fun, she could do that alone, but she wasn't sure she wanted to.

Alice had had a great time delivering roses, and she really loved spreading the joy and love on this day. She was now hoping to have a fun time at the dance as well, and looked around for anyone she recognized. She had left her flower crown in the dormitory, though she missed it a little now. But rose deliveries were over, and she was afraid she would damage it at the dance. Alice caught sight of a girl she had talked to earlier, and grinned. She had been delivering roses too! "Cyzarine, hi!" She called a she skipped over to her. "You look so nice!'

Cyzarine glanced at who spoke and she waved happily, "Alice! You look so pretty!" she exclaimed before smiling a little shyly at the compliment and wrapped her arms around the older girl in greeting, oh boy was she happy to see Alice. Cyzarine couldn't remember if she'd sent a rose to the girl it still being a little early in their friendship but she regretted it a bit, Alice was a lovely, sweet person. "Did you hand out roses today too?" she was sure she'd seen Alice at some point during the day wearing a flower crown so she had to assume that the girl had been giving out roses too, or she was just getting into the spirit of the event. Either way Cyzarine was all for it, "I loved it! People were always so happy and it made me feel so good, you know spreading love," Cyzarine was clearly very excited, she couldn't keep it out of her voice and she was just so eager and happy. It had been such a perfect day and now she was spending time with a friend!

Cyzarine was such a sweet and sunny person, and Alice was glad she seemed happy to talk to her at the event. Alice grinned at her compliment, then happily returned her hug. "Thank you!" She said, already feeling like she knew this girl a little. She felt like a friend even though they hadn't known each other for long. "I did! My sister helped to organize it and I decided to help. I really like delivering them." Alice said with a bright smile. "You did too, right? I saw you walking around with roses. Unless you stole them from someone..." Alice teased, grinning. She listened as Cyzarine explained why she loved it, nodding eagerly in agreement. "I know, right? It's so nice to spread the love and friendship!" She then grinned as she looked around the great hall. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. "Do you want to dance with me?" She asked the girl as she turned her head back to look at her.

Everly Harrington had stared at the silly dress she was wearing long enough before she decided to head out of the tower and down to the dance. She was certain her mother would be there to make sure no funny business happened with the other students. She should show her face at least so her mother didn't worry. The young girl had thought about asking someone to go with her but all her dormmates seemed to finish getting ready much faster and already arrived, or weren't coming at all. Entering the hall she scrunched up her nose at the pink hearts floating around, she wondered what might happen if she used her wand to move one closer to the floating candles. Spotting her mother in the distance she thought better and kept her wand put away safe. She spotted her friend and housemate Cyzarine. The girl had sent her a rose, Everly hadn't even known about them and had been rather confused until she got a second rose and that deliverer explained what it was about. She was glad her roommate had thought of her then. "Cyzarine!" She said loudly waving her hand, though she was short and quickly lost sight of her friend as she pushed through the much taller older years. When she got to her friend another girl, someone she didn't know was asking her to dance and Everly felt like she interrupted rather rudely. She knew it was the sort of thing in her nature to do, but felt bad whenever it happened.

Cyzarine smiled at the older girl and listened as the girl explained that her sister had helped organise it, ”Of course!” the girl said recognition clear in her eyes, ”Rose is your sister! I can’t believe I’d forgotten,” she chastised herself a little but she knew that Alice probably wouldn’t mind too much. ”I was giving them out, but I also got roses too, did you get roses?” Cyzarine would feel bad since she hadn’t given any roses to the girl, but next time, when they were even better friends she’d give her a rose. The Gryffindor nodded along, ”Love and friendship! It’s so magical,” she couldn’t help but agree, of course it was the best sort of event. Christmas was boring in comparison to all of the celebrating that they did for this event at Hogwarts. At the offer of dancing Cyzarine nodded excitedly, ”YES!” she exclaimed, but as she had been about to step away from where they were stood, take Alice’s hand and drag her out to the dance floor she heart her name being called by someone else and she spotted the person waving her arms at them. Cyzarine turned to Alice and frowned a little, but she ventured over and spotted who it was, ”Everly!” the girl exclaimed happily, ”Do you want to come dance with us?” She motioned towards Alice, since she still really wanted to go dancing with her friend, and Everly could definitely join them! ”Join us please!”[/B]

Alice smiled at Cyzarine as she said she had forgotten Rose was her sister. That was okay, she was rather pleased that the girl knew her as herself rather than the little sister of Rose. She nodded. "Yeah! But I would have signed up anyway." She said after a moment. Alice nodded at her next question. "I did! Some from my friends, and one that was anonymous. It called me pretty." She glanced around, then shrugged. "I wonder who it was. The boy delivering it said I may have a secret admirer." Alice wasn't sure what to do with that information. "I don't know, though. Might just be a joke." She said after another moment. She was glad to see Cyzarine was so eager to dance with her, and she was about to suggest they head to the dance floor when they were distracted by a girl who called Cyzarine's name and waved. Alice smiled at the younger girl, giving her a wave even though it hadn't been meant for her. "Hi! Are you Cyzarine's friend? I'm Alice, we were going to dance!" She nodded as Cyzarine invited her too, eager to make a new friend in the process.

Maddy wasn't sure about her dress. It had seemed like a good idea at the time, all floaty and shiny, but now it seemed excessively pink. Pink wasn't usually her colour, she preferred red, and the symbolism of the roses and the pink hearts all around was a bit too much for her . . . but it was what she had, and there was no way she'd miss the dance. Dancing was far too much fun to care about fashion. Maddy glanced around the hall, looking for friends, and spotted Cyzarine and Everly, with a girl she'd delivered a rose to earlier in the day. She danced through the crowd towards them. "Cyzarine! Everly! Alice! Hi guys! Can I join?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back