Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Sapphire had dressed up tonight- she had taken her time picking out everything she was wearing. She had even spent extra time on her hair. She didn't have any plans to meet anyone, though she did hope to see Oliver tonight.

Everything had been piling up on her lately and she just wanted to dance the night away, and as much as she was secretly and sort of weirdly hoping for one blond Hufflepuff, she would dance with anyone that came along. She wanted to let loose tonight, and she didn't want to dance alone.

As soon as the music started she was twirling out on the floor. It was a bit odd to dance alone, perhaps, but she didn't mind. She danced with a grace surprising for her age and stature, lost in the music. If anyone came up to her, she didn't notice.

Though Diana preferred black, for the Valentine's dance she was wearing a white dress instead. She didn't want to wear the same thing as she had to the yule ball, and hadn't brought many other options. She still felt like she looked pretty good, especially for a first year. Hopefully everyone that saw her assumed she was a year older, at least. She entered the great hall, raising her eyebrows at the decorations. They were quite... bright. Looking around, she scanned the room for anyone she knew. She couldn't see either of her sisters yet, or Dittany. The first familiar person she spotted was Sapphire, who was dancing by herself. Diana watched her for a moment, her eyebrows raised. It wasn't bad, but still strange to see her dance on her own. She approached and tapped her shoulder. "Dancing by yourself?" She asked, a small smirk on her face.

Sapph jumped a bit when there was a tap on her shoulder, and she opened her eyes to see Diana there. She grinned at the other Slytherin. "Didn't see anyone interesting." She replied, looking at Diana's dress. "You look amazing," She complimented. "I'm surprised no third-year boys have tried stealing you away yet," She teased with a playful smile.

Now that Sapphire was standing still, Diana could appreciate her outfit. She grinned at the compliments Sapphire gave her, tossing her hair back. "Thanks. The night is still young, who knows what will happen." She teased. Then she looked at Sapphire's dress. "I love your dress too, I'd love to borrow it sometime." It was a bit more daring than Diana would be allowed to get from her parents, but she really liked it.

Sapph studied Diana for a moment. Now that she had stopped moving, her recent problems were in the forefront of her mind again. "Tell you what," She began, folding her arm across her torso and propping her other elbow on it. "I'll trade you. I've got a story you might like, that I need some help with, but it will involve a question I know you won't like. Help me out and I'll let you borrow it whenever you like." She gave a small smile. "I'll let you into my entire collection. I like dresses but never really have the chance to wear them. What do you think?"

Sapph wasn't sure if it would work, or if it would make her friend mad. Still, even if the whole school found out, she imagined Diana would be of more help than anyone else she knew.

Diana frowned at Sapphire's words, thinking deeply as she tried to make sense of it. "Wait, what?" She said slowly. "Tell me the story." She then said, frowning slightly. "I'll decide if I help you out afterwards." She liked the idea of borrowing her dresses, but how often would she really get to wear them? No, she had to know what she was getting into, though Diana couldn't deny she was curious now.

Sapph chuckled and grabbed Diana's hand, pulling her so they were off the dance floor. "So, uh, I recently met my twin brother." She started. "Found out on my way back to school. His name is Onyx." Sapph stopped once they were off the dance floor and turned to her friend with a wry smile. "Interesting enough for you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back