OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
For a while James wasn't sure if he needed to ask Charlotte to the Yule ball. They were a couple, was there any need? He did it anyway and the look on her face when he did made it worth it. James stood in the dorm putting on his suit. Rudolf was behind him by his own bed doing the same. James hadn't asked if he'd finally convinced Phoebe to go with him, he would be unbearable if she had. Once he fixed his tie and slipped on his jacket, James his made his way to the door. "See you down there Rudolf," he said to his best friend and made his way down and through the common room. He and Charlotte agreed they would meet at the top of the stairs to the dungeon into the entrance hall. James was so excited to see her in her dress.

Charlotte's relationship with James was blossoming quite well. She could never stop thinking about him and when he asked her to the Yule Ball she couldn't have been happier. The girl had made sure to put together the perfect outfit to go to the special event with him. It felt different somehow to actually be going with someone and so the girl was extremely excited. Once she was done, she walked up the stairs from the dungeon where she knew she'd meet James at the top. When she saw how handsome he looked she beamed, and quickly ran straight up to him with a tight hug.

"Hey!" Charlotte exclaimed, waiting a moment before she let go. "Can you believe the semester is almost over? I've never been to the Yule Ball with anyone before. Who do you think is going to be there? Usually Maddie goes but I haven't spoken to her about it. Do you think she'll go? I don't think she won't but she's been a bit distant lately so I really don't know." Charlotte rambled on excitedly. Her and Maddie had not spoken for a long time and so the fourth year was slightly worried about her. They were still best friends but Charlotte didn't really know what was up. She thought she'd talk to her about it later though and just wanted to enjoy her night with James while it lasted.

James barely had chance to acknowledge Charlotte had arrived before she threw herself at him, he wrapped his arms tightly around her and lifted her slightly off the floor for a few seconds before placing her down on the floor. "Hey, I've never seen you so excited," He beamed hoping he was the reason for her behavior. "It feels like the semester started yesterday, it's crazy to think it's already Christmas," James sighed, he wasn't a big fan of Christmas. When the conversation turned to Maddie James felt a little uneasy, he always felt awkward talking about Maddie with Charlotte. "I'm not sure if she is or not, I haven't spoken to her in a while," He wanted to brush past talk of the girl as soon as possible so he held out his arm. "Shall we?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back