Status
Not open for further replies.

Alianne Finch

OOC First Name
Kait
Wand
14 inches Hawthorn with a core of Chimaera Scale
Hello All!!!

This is my new character, Alianne Cooper, or Aly for short. She is a blonde with purple eyes and a twin, Alex, though he does not share her weird eye color. Alex was accepted as an Auror in New Zealand so Aly decided to come to New Zealand with her brother. The two are very close and were always getting in trouble as children. Aly is very outgoing though she doesn't seem to have found her purpose in life yet. She just likes to have fun. Alianne is extremely smart and quite witty however typically, she lets those talents go to waste.

I am looking for a best friend, love interest, a few close/average friends and possibly an enemy. So please help me out!

I will start working on a bio soon :D

Kait

Oh okay... That makes sense... :p I have a character named Ceara who's 20 something, can't remember exactly her age... :p And she's an Auror, interested?

I have Ana!

Ana's 20, she's just been divorced, she is possibly the nicest person in the known universe, she is rather naive, she's outgoing, really nice, likes being outside, REALLY nice and did I mention really nice? :)

Melissa-- Sure! Would you like to start a topic?

Ana- I think it sounds like they would get along great! Aly's really nice just a bit of a wanderer at the moment ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back