DADA practicing for exams

Andrew looked at Andy as she did the spell.No I dont want to stun the inanimate rock he thought but his attention was distracted by the rock."Whoa!"he exclaimed,"You arent learning charms yet are you?"he asked, his eye glinting.He was so eager to learn what she had just done."Can you teach that spell to me?"he asked her.

"If you share, I share" she smiled at him, "I'm doing DADA and you've got Charms. Maybe we can benefit each other".

She turned to face him, then remembering Mike was still standing sighed and looked at him.
"Mike I'm sorry for snapping. I just haven't..." she grinned out at her own self pun and said, "I haven't been myself lately. Are you joining us?"

She turned back to the rocks and sized them up..."I think we need better things than these. Any ideas Andrew?"

((Andromeda,one thing I might want to tell you.Andrew is a boy who has never had friends and he might be friendly to you just because he seeks knowledege about that spell but I dont know if he really seeks a friend.So...Watch out.))

Andrew thought about it.The girl was a true Griffindor to be brave enough to try and make a friend in slytherin,but as Andrew saw his advantage,he said,"Okay,I can teach you sort of pre-charms."he said."Well,We could duel,but only if you know the shield charm."he told her."As for me,I have tried to perform it and I have been sucessful."he said with a smirk.

[[yeah thought he looked smarmy lol... will watch my back. Andy is only looking to really practise anyway with what she's going through making friends is too much - you're a means to an end! sorry]]

Andromeda looked at him calculatedly, "I know a shield charm" she told him.
"Should we go then?" Andy walked out into the centre of the lawn and waited for Andrew to follow.

"Are you going to cast and I'll shield or vice versa?" she asked him, schematics she knew but they weren't actually dueling they were practising.
She had her cherry/maple wand at the ready, she just awaited his decision.

"Lets try me casting the spell and you shielding it for sometimes,since it is your Defence practice."he said."Okay on the count of three."he said"A-one,a-two,a-three!"he said shooting the stunning spell right when he finished counting.

Andromeda heard him count down and was prepared, her eyes followed in slow motion the movements he made. His wand being directed at her and his incantation of the stunning spell.
Andy felt like she smiled for a brief second, she motioned with her wand an up and down movement and said clearly, the protego shielding charm.

She marvelled how his spell bounced off the magical shield now infront of her and she looked at him in wry amusement. She felt oddly enough like she had a new toy to play with.

"Again?" she asked him, readying her stance and raising her wand in salute.

" It's alright, Just to let you know Andrew, I whupped Andy when performing protego and stupefy, laughed Mike.

Andromeda chose to ignore the remark and Mike. She had considered him a nice guy once but ever since she had let her guard down last week and he did whoop her in DADA, he continuously gloated about it. Andromeda decided she wouldn't ignore it after all. She turned to face him.

"You only seem to have something to say when it's some spiteful comment against me don't you Mike?" she glared at him, "that was one class last week, remember it well because it's the last time you'll ever get me in a crap mood!"

She turned her body full on to face him and raised her wand to her face in salute.
"I'll shield you can try to stun, Goulding!" she threw at him.

For a Gryffindor this boy was truly becoming annoying she thought.

Andrew listened to the Boy's remark and smirked."Well,If i would have been me,"he told Andy,"I wont take it to considerance because,I think that,you did not seem to fully know how to do the spell,so you couldnt perform it well."he said in favour of her."Well,I would be only annoyed if some one younger than me would disarm or stun me."he moved behind and gave place to Mike to duel Andy.

Andromeda looked at Andrew and would very much like to have agreed with him but she knew she could have whipped Mike last week if she had actually been concentrating and not been so damn angry with Brian. She was getting fed up with the boys at this school winding her up constantly and this time was going to prove to good old loud mouth Mike that taking Andy 'down' as he put it only happened once in a lifetime.

She looked back at Mike waiting for his reply.

Mike whipped his wand out, and moved ten paces backward. " Ready ?" asked Mike.

(( OOC In 1 of ur earlier quotes you said for me to stun and you block ))

" I think I will stun first.. if you don't mind ?" asked Mike.

[[ yeah but it took you so long to come back to the post - forgot!]]

"Stun away my good man, stun away" she stood poised and ready. She knew exactly which spell she was going to use. The practise sessions on the dummies was going to be very helpful here.

Mike readied his wand, " STUPEFY " boomed Mike. His wand emitted a red light. It was heading for his target..... Andy.

Andromeda waited and watched, she saw Mike raise his wand and as soon as he began to say the words of the 'stupefy' spell she went on guard. She looked at him directly and swished her wand in his direction calling out her own spell.
"fi-NEE-tay in-can-TAH-tem".

Mike's spell was negated immediately. She smiled and lowered her wand.

"Good try Goulding"

"Good block" said Mike. Mike readied his wand again, "STUPEFY" said Mike using all his might and determination, hoping that the spell would hit her.

Mike had barely given Andy any time to ready herself for his next spell but her reflexes were swift and sure. She swished her wand quickly shouting 'pro-TAY-goh '.

A magical shield protected her instantly as the red bolt of lightning rebounded off of it.

"Hey Mike a bit more warning please" she smiled at him, she felt in a slightly better mood and she didn't know why.

" Sorry" said Mike apologetically, "I thought you were ready. Mike watched Andy blocked his stunning spell...again. " Do you want be to keep stunning or do you want to swap around ?"

"I dont mind would you like to practise the protection charms, especially the finite seeing as that's the newest one?" she asked him lowering her wand, for a moment she had forgotten that Andrew was standing there. She turned and smiled now.

"Andrew do you want to have a go? You can go against Mike and I'll watch for a change", she said.

((OOC do you want to continue me vs you (andy) or do you want to wait for Andrew ?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back