DADA practicing for exams

[[sorry Mike had been waiting but looks like no show. we can continue if you want?]]

Andromeda waited but when Andrew seemed content for Mike and herself to continue she turned again to face him.

"Looks like it's just you and me Mike. You ok with that?" she smiled at him, swinging her wand at ther side.

" Yes I'm fine with that" responded Mike, " Do you want to stun now ?" asked Mike.

Andy smiled trying to be nice but sometimes Mike just pushed her over the edge. He was always picking on her it would seem very unfairly, she didn't know what she had done to warrant such behaviour from him. Though sometimes she didn't mind it, other times it did get on her nerves.

"I'll stun!" she said simply.

((OOC What have I done wrong ??))

"OK" said Mike. Mike felt that Andy snapped at him for the tiniest of things, but just continued practsing DADA. Mike drew his wand and was waiting for Andy to stun.

"Finite Incantartem" said Mike swishing his wand. Mike saw he had negated Andy's spell. " Good Try" said Mike.

(( OOC If you want we can call a truce ?))

[[ really? :) :blink: - your not going to turn around and do a :ph43r: later? lol]]

Andy would normally have been frustrated for not having stunned him but the hot air had finally gone out of her sails.
"Good block!" she called back and lowered her wand. Andromeda walked halfway across to where Mike stood and waited for him.

Mike walked over to Andy "Thanks" Mike said.

Andromeda took a deep breath and held out her hand to him.
"Can we bury the hatchet now?" she asked, "I don't like sparring all the time with you. Well that's not true I do enjoy it most of the time!"
She smiled and hoped he would want to call a truce as well.

Mike extended his hand and shuck it " Yes sure, " Mike said.

"Ok well I don't know about you but I've got studying to be getting on with" she looked over at Andrew and shouted to him, "I'm heading back to the castle!"
She turned back to Mike and smiled.
"Good practise Mike, see you in the commonroom!"

Andromeda put her wand back into her robes and walked the long path back to the castle.

"See you " said Mike and he watched Andy walk back to the castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back