Dad in need of a social life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Cordwell

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
This is Jason. He is a new dad with twin baby girls, Leah-Brooke and Alexia Cordwell. He is engaged to Caysi Finnigan and is due to marry her(again). He is a cool guy who loves to be around people. He is funny and loves to make subtle jokes here and there to make people laugh. He graduated Durmstrang so if you like they can know each other from school. He is caring and loves a night out as much as the next guy, he always finds something to do and he is loyal to his friends. As Jason is loyal i am not looking for a love interest(yet) im just looking for friends and enemies, although i could go for a future love interest if you want but not just yet.

Laura :)

Kenny would have just joined Dumstrang when Jason was leaving so they could have known each other in the year that the two of them were at the school??

Yeah sure sounds like a good idea tin. Il start it because i know you will ask me to :D p.s will you be at becky's party thing on sat?

OK. No rush, I'm off in a sec. And I already answered that.

Ana could be a friend. She's really nice, almost to the point of annoying. She loves to have friends, and is a bit naive.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back