Cyril needs friends. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyril Tokarev

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Okay. As those who have read the thread in my Welcome Center knows, my laptop broke down again for the fifth time in a row. After that I had no way of excessing internets. I hate Internet cafes. They always have that weird smell in them, and its always noisy with people playing DotA or something.

Alright, so ICly Cyril's mum got into an accident, went into a coma and died after waking up for a while. Her last words to him were "Stay strong". Now instead of the cheerful boy Cyril has become withdrawn and quiet, slowly moving down the path of loneliness. This path would most likely turn out to be his folly.

SO! Cyril needs friends to come and pull him away from that path. :D

Internet Cafes o_O , I also feel as though everyone takes a peek at what your doing, and its always arkwardly noisy with the sound of keyboards or something. Plus, I fear they might hack my passwords or something :lawlz:

I have three characters, all second years, who you may want to be friends with... :r

Firstly, Sam Moore, Ravenclaw. His mother died too, cept he walked in to find her dead. She commited suicide, its a long story, and Sam will begin to understand it all when he gets older, for now, hes just sad and well, hates the smell, and look of blood. Anyways, him and Cyril could be best friends, as they can relate to each other, and support each other too. Sam is nice, down-t0-earth sorta guy, who is beginning to come out of his shell, and becoming more witty and sarcastic in a fun way.

I also have Emilie Silverfox, Hufflepuff. She is really friendly, chatterbox and quite caringBut can be a trouble maker and pretty mischevious.

And Jasmine Green, Gryffindor, She is sports crazy, loves quidditch, but has been a subject of major muggle bullying, and therefore self concious and shy, but once to get to know her, she is pretty cool.

So basically all my characters could help in some way, just take your pick who you would like ;) -Em

Well, Imogen and Cyril have met a few times know and are I would say good friends. We could continue this relationship, making it stronger and better.
Immy would very easily be able to relate to the lose Cyril had, she lost two brothers, and because of this her whole family sort of fell apart and she was left to look after her little sister Pixie Day. Imogen tries to not let this bother her, but she is quite trusting of people. She's very kind to everyone and since her and Cyril are already friends, Imogen would really want to help him.

Hey there Cyril :)
I've got Lauren, i'm not sure if they've met before but whatever :)
She is really friendly and nice, she is hardly ever sad and doesn't get angry easily. Lauren is quite smart, even though she doesn't like sports she does love the outdoors. She is quite creative, she loves drawing.

Sam, Immy, Laur;

SURE!

Sam;

It would be great if Cyril and Sam would become best friends.

Immy;

Ya know what I think, so who starts the thread? I'd like it if Immy went to Cyril after noticing that he's become all withdrawn.

Laur;

So where would they meet? And under what circumstances?

Okay, that would be good.
I think it would be better for Cyril to start it, then Immy can spot him and try to speak to him and she notices that he's reserved and not speaking much.

If you're still looking for more friends I have Cecily here. She's a fun, outgoing girl who would definately make life interesting. She would also probably bond with him really well since her mother also died in a car accident, but quite awhile ago, and she's grown up dealing with that and the fact she saw her mother die.

Well I have Sandie, if you don't mind Cyril becoming friends with a first year :D ?

Sandie's a bubbly, friendly, ourgoing, daring and generally just happy girl! She's always up for an adventure and a bit of mischief. She's a loyal and trustworthy friend, a good one to have, she'd do anything to help her friends.
She could probably help bring Cyril back to his old self a little ^_^ .

Awesome, I will start the RP, them PM it to you :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back