curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfred Corvaley

Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
just curious but can anyone give me the link to hogwarts scotland and dumstrang, the sister sites possibly? sorry I dont know if this is against the rules or not i just want to check them out.

Go to the top right hand corner where it says Affiliates and you will find the sister sites...But there is no Durmstrang site. Other RPers signed up to be Durmstrang students from both HS and HNZ :D

You actually should do that, Prof. Pinkerton and Prof. Stella have basically left for RL issues and the site needs more people :D

:p Yeah I also RP like 30 million others :p Well not really...only a few more...mostly Abbey Lurken and Shae McPhearson but I sent in an application for her to be a ghost and I got rid of Molly Weasley/Isabelle Lainal

Sweet Meeklay :p

Oh wow that is a lot of unsorted characters...I rp for Tasanee Ming and my friend RPs for her twin sister Amarante Ming, but she doesn't go on very often so it will be me most of the time :p

Yeah I know... :p But I meant being mean to Ally and I understand...someone I know gets very touchy about silly things like this so I make it a habit to apologize unnessicarily. :p And holy gee you are really good at RPing a b**ch

I think this question has been more than sufficiently answered, so the topic will be closed. :)
Thank you all for helping out with the question but please keep in mind that FAQ is not a place to hold a conversation unless it is directly related to the query (i.e: trying to figure out what the most accurate/correct answer would be).

~Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back