Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Yellow rose for @Luna Urquhart-Cade

The next name on Chloë's name was a long one, and it made her curious about how to actually pronounce it. Being quite succesfull in finding the people she had to deliver roses to at the lower levels of the castle the gryffindor continued her search and her strategy of just walking around and calling out every name on her list once in a while. "Luna? Luna Ur-qu-hart-Cade?" She called out, pronouncing the name in small pieces only as she tried to get it right. Chloë knew was pretty sure what the girl looked like, as she had seen the name before at Heta Omega. She just didn't know how to say it. "I've got a rose for you! And I really want to know how to pronounce your name!"

On her way out of the Great hall Luna could hear someone call her name and doing so rather awkwardly. She waved at the girl just in case she didn't know what she looked like though she was sure they were in Heta Omega together. "Yeah?" She told her she had a rose for her and wanted to know how to pronounce her name. It was an odd thing to say but she shrugged. "Thanks, and its Urquhart as in 'Urk-hart' Cade,"

Chloë turned around when she noticed someone replying to her. Or at least she hoped it was to her, because she wasn't the only rose deliverer out in the entrance hall. "Luna, hi!" She happily greeted the older girl. Now that she saw her face she was in fact sure that they were in the club together. "Okay so I might have been fairly off with the pronounciation, sorry." The gryffindor chuckled as she held out the rose to the older girl. "Here you go."

I pick you - Chrys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back