Curfew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaela McIlvoy

I was just wondering if student had an IC curfew. I've seen threads with people doing things like camping out, and I highly doubt that that would be acceptable by the curfew and such, being that they're unsupervised and outside and yeah. I don't mean to ruin anyone's threads, I was just wondering, because that confused me. :unsure:

I have always assumed, very much like yourself I suppose that students do have an in character curfew, just like in the novels.
Now of course that's not to prevent characters from trying to camp out/be out later at night, but it shouldn't be happening frequently and the professors that patrol those areas of the site should be keeping an eye out to point such things out. (I'm really hoping the threads aren't in the Forbidden Forest)
What time it would be at would be a decision only Alicia could make, I would imagine it to be somewhere between 9-11 pm where students must be in their dorm rooms, but with such different age groups in the school I don't want to try to pin down a time for it. :D

I wouldn't imagine it would actually deter students from wandering, but camping out and flying and being loud? Those are things that would kind of draw attention.

Hope you don't mind my posting here but I would have to completely agree with you. Camping out at Hogwarts? unless express permission but couldn't for the life of me see it ever being allowed. If it wasn't so in the books does it make it still possible here?
The students had a curfew, of course some broke it but not all and prefects and professors patrolled all the time. Think more detentions are needed.
:D
well until I start attending anyhow. :cool:

I have stated it once and will state it again. The fact that students have a curfew should not prevent people from RPing their characters trying to camp out etc. The RP is and was perfectly valid, it is up to the Professors to choose whether or not their character catches them. End of story, it's really that simple.

The Role Play that was referenced to has been entered by a professor.

I would just like to say as I was part of that RP that there was never any intention of staying out all night. Harriet was going to be taken back up to the castle at the end. Professor Rambolt coming along and ending it was fine though too.

Yes, as I said, that thread was perfectly fine regardless of the intent.

This thread is now closed from further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back