Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Clara walked the great hall and take deep breath. She was nervous about toonight and sign up the Heta Omega date. She didn't know what to wear but she wear white jamper and nice skirt. What would be now happened and mayby Lucas don't wanted go with her as her friend Lumio? Clara take deep breath again and she know that everything will be fine. Clara walked the food table and take cupcake and started to eat. Mayby she eat something and forgot her stress about first time sign up heta omega date. Clara don't wanted looked around for Lumio and she will be enyoi the time with food and go the dance if Lucas don't show up here.

@Lucas Fletcher

Last edited:
Lucas had signed up for the blind date thing in order to have a cool experience, maybe meet someone new. To be honest, he had kind of hoped to be paired with another boy, but he also knew that had been unlikely. Especially because the event was between two clubs. But he had at least expected to be paired with a strange. Instead, he was paired with Clara, who was his friend. It had been a pleasant surprise, though pretty unexpected. The boy headed to the great hall and smiled as he spotted the blond Ravenclaw. He waved and headed over to her. "Hi, Clara. You look nice." He told her. "I can't believe we were paired up!"

Clara was relifed when Lucas showed up. She waved him to and finished her cookie. "Hi, Lucas. You to look nice." Clara gave him a small compliment. "Me to. How was your semester?" She asked her friend and take another cookie and she hoped that he don't mind if she a little eat.

Lucas saw Clara had already found the snacks, which made him smile. "Thanks!" He said as she returned his compliment. "I bet these cookies aren't as good as once you make yourself." He teased her slightly. "My semester was alright, it went a bit fast." He commented, running a hand through his hair.

Clara giffled and her luft was warm and nice but she smiled Lucas and he was right. She made a good cookies but there was to good and delecius. "Well, you always can find me the kichen and my cookies are the best but this cookies is nice to" Clara answered him and she wanted a little eat and she was a little hungrie. "I agree, the semester go fast". Right now she started take some plate and take some salad.

Lucas was glad he had made Clara laugh, she was nice and sweet, and he definitely could have done worse in a blind date. She admitted her own cookies were better, and Lucas grinned. "Will you make me some later? I can help decorate them." He told her. He then laughed softly as she grabbed some salad. "Do you want to dance when you're done with your food?" He asked her.

"Of course, i can make you cookies. What is your favorit?" Clara asked her friend and she wanted know what taste he liked cookies. "Let me know when you wanna make go" Shs smiled Lucas and Clara looked the great hall and there all was a lot of people. "Sure, we can go the dance!" Clara try finished her salad and sbe wanted feel lot of better when she soon be no more hungry.

Lucas was glad Clara didn't seem offended that he asked for her cookies at their date. He just really liked her baking, and it would be great to have some cookies later on. "I love chocolate chip cookies." He said with a shrug. "But any kind is fine." He was glad Clara seemed happy enough to dance. "Let's go." He said, leading her to the dance floor. "I'm not very good at dancing, but I can try my best." He said with a smile. He wondered if he should have gone to those lessons that had been advertised, but it had seemed like a lot of work.

"Ok, then i cook for you and bring you" She promised him make cookies and she was glad make people happy with her food and seem happy facies. Clara know that she again finished her eat later and now she finished eat her salad and drink her punch and now she wad ready to go the dance. "I can teach you a dance to and just follow my lead." Clara gave him her hand and she will be teached him how to dance need.

Lucas smiled at Clara. "I can hang around in the kitchens and keep you company." He offered. "That would be nice." He felt like he hadn't spent enough time with Clara lately. Maybe they could invite Lumio too, he really liked the Gryffindor. Lucas took Clara's hand and let her lead him to the dancefloor. "Oh, you know how to dance? Cool." He said with a grin. "I guess you didn't need those lessons they offered."

"That would be nice but when you think about going? I soon go back yo my home and see my lovely family and brothers." She missed a lot her twin brother Maximilan McCharty and Bill. Clara hoped that he asked her mom sty with him all summer in New Zealand. Clara agred with Lucas and spend with him that would be nice. "My brothet Bill teach me how to need dance. " She told him with a smile. "Not realy and i don't sign up." Clara started dancing and slowly and teached him how nead dance. She wanted try for him.

Lucas nodded as Clara said she was going home soon. "I'm going home as well." He said with a nod. "Maybe we can do that in the second semester, when we're back at school?" He asked her. "If you teach me, I can then make you some cookies too." He told her as they started to dance together. He paid close attention as Clara taught him how to dance, looking down at their feet so he didn't step on her toes. "Am I doing okay?"

"Have a grate time and holiday Lucas" She smiled him and she know that him will be grate holiday. Clara missed a lot her home Ireland. "Sure, that is a grate idea! Just send me note later and i be here the kichens." Clara told him and dancing with Lucas was good and he was doing grate. She hoped that she was a grate teacher. "Of course, you doing grate and don't vorie". Clara cheer up him.

Lucas smiled at Clara. "You too, I'm so glad the exams are over." He admitted. "I can't wait to relax at home." He said, thinking of his mother and sisters, he did miss them a lot. Lucas nodded as Clara said he should send her a note. "Sure, thanks!" He said brightly. She also said he was doing great, which was nice of her. Lucas wasn't sure if he really was doing great or if Clara was just being nice, but he appreciated it anyway.

"Yes, it's finaly over" Clara was to laisy for this year exam and she was not doing her best but it was good for her. "Same here and i miss my bed and don't need share with other girls" She take deep breath and Clara liked somtimes some privacy and she can think our just read good fantasy book our just cooking. "If you later need a dance leason, i can teach you for free" Clara giggled to Lucas. He realy was doing grate to dancing with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back