🌹 Rose Giving Crushes & Badgers

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
It was almost the end of the day for Samantha's rose giving, and she was almost done! She had liked seeing the reactions and interacting with people. Samantha was on her second to last rose and headed back to the Great Hall, hoping she'd find who she was looking for. "Excuse me, do you know where I could find Alexei Kozlov?"

Alexei received a single rose, just one rose and he couldn't be more content than he was right now. The fact that someone thought of him on a special day like Valentine made him all warm and fuzzy inside. He was happy to receive just this one rose, then he heard one of his housemates asking for him. Alexei gave her a wave, signaling to the girl that it's him that she was looking for. "Hey, I'm Alexei Kozlov!"

Samantha smiles as she finds who she is looking for. "Hey, Alexei! I have a rose for you" Samantha says with a smile, as she hands the pink rose to the boy.

To Alexei.
I think I might sort of have a crush on you.

Alexei smiles after hearing he had a rose, and was immediately shock to see the color rose he was receiving. "Are you sure that's for me? It's pink," he nervously laughs. Alexei takes the note and reads it. "It is...someone has a crush on me..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back