Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Abian) (Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Rigid Yew Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
William had no idea what this was anymore. Or how he felt about it. It was getting harder and harder to ignore the crush he had carried for so many years, the closer he got to Abian. Maybe going on an actual date had been a mistake. He had worked hard to get over Abian, and even though things had clearly changed between them, part of him wanted to cling to that independence. But here he was, sitting behind a big tree on the lake's edge, one far off enough from the castle that not many people came out here, waiting for Abian to join him. They were just hooking up, William had been the one to explicitly say it was nothing but casual kissing, and he knew that was all this was. As long as he could ignore the ghost of his fourteen year old self, that was all it ever would be.

Abian wasn't entirely sure what he and William were at this point. They weren't dating, but they also weren't not dating. Abian tried not to think about it too much, as it made him feel a little nervous to think about it too closely. If they weren't dating, did that mean they would just go their own way after graduation? Abian didn't want to think about that yet, but it was looming closer and closer. William had asked Abian to join him at the lake, and it didn't take long for the Hufflepuff to find the other boy. He put on a bright smile as he sat next to him. "Hey dude, I brought snacks." He said, holding up a few chocolate frogs. He wondered if William had asked him here for a specific reason, or if they were just hanging out and maybe kissing a bit.

It was a relief that William didn't have too long to dwell in his own thoughts before Abian arrived, quickly snapping his face into a smile at the sight of him. "Hey, man." William said cheerfully, grinning at the sight of the chocolate frogs. "Cool." He grinned, determinedly not thinking of how Lily had baked for him. After so many years of a totally uncomplicated lack of a romantic life, how was this all happening at once? He hesitated, glancing at Abian. "You, uh... you as stressed about graduation as I am?" He asked, scrambling for anything to make conversation about.

Abian kept his easy grin in place, even if it didn't feel as casual and easy as it should. He wondered what William was thinking, how William saw him. They had said it was all casual, but did William secretly like him? He had said he used to. Abian kind of hoped he did, but he couldn't really figure out why. Abian tossed him a chocolate frog and paused at his question. "Uh, probably more." He teased. "Do you really think I'm ready to be an adult?" He asked, gesturing to himself. "But... I guess it's nice to know that you're also feeling nervous. That I'm not alone."

William laughed softly at Abian's joke, catching the chocolate frog easily. "Oh true, you'll get to grad and they'll be like, 'nah,' and like, take away your Adult License." He joked, chuckling as he unwrapped the chocolate frog. His smile slipped slightly though and he nodded in agreement. "Nah yeah, it's really weird. Doesn't feel like we're old enough to be allowed to just... go out and... do whatever." He shrugged, hesitating before glancing at Abian. "So, you gonna... do Quidditch?" He asked hesitantly. "Or like... what?" William knew they needed to talk about what was going to happen between them, but this was a much safer subject.

Abian laughed at William's joke, nudging him slightly. Maybe it was a bit of an excuse to touch him, just a bit. He nodded in agreement when William said they didn't feel old enough to just do waht they wanted. "I know, right?" He murmured. As WIlliam asked him if he as going to do Quidditch, Abian shook his head. He'd known what he wanted to do for a while now, but he hadn't shared it with many people as it would be humiliating to fail. But it... kind of seemed like he wasn't going to fail. "Uh, actually... I've been wanting to be a healer since fourth year." He said quietly. "Do you think I would have studied half as much if I was planning for Quidditch?" He asked, joking lightly.

William had always been certain of his own future, but he had never really felt comfortable asking other people about theirs. He knew not everyone had plans as solid as his, and they could be sensitive about it. Understandably, as far as William was concerned. He didn't really know what he would be doing with himself if he didn't have his plan. So he was surprised when Abian spoke so certainly. "Oh, awesome." He nodded. "Guess I'd better call on Doctor Hunter if I get hurt out in the bush." He said with a soft snort of laughter, elbowing Abian lightly.

Abian felt a little vulnerable, telling William what he wanted to do. Even though he knew it was silly, he felt almost like he was jinxing it by saying it out loud. He blushed a bit when William said he could call on doctor Hunter. "To be honest, I... think I might make it." He admitted. "I never thought I could. I used to be terrible at school." He told him. "But it's something I really want."

Ambition wasn't something William was used to hearing from Abian, and he couldn't shake the smile it brought to his face. It suited the Hufflepuff. "You've got this, man." William said with another gentle elbow, hesitating a moment before punctuating his sentence with a soft kiss. "You'll crush it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back