Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
onyx <3
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Pear Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Jamie was missing Onyx every day since he'd left. It was difficult to be without his love for so long, Jamie wasn't really a social person but he was using the time to got to see people and catch up with people that he hadn't seen in a moment for one reason or another. Part of that was that his cousin Amelie was coming round. The man was looking forward to seeing her and knew that she was probably going to be a little unhappy he'd gotten married without telling her, though really he hadn't told anyone Jamie was tidying up, putting away some of the blueprints and magazines for the house and making sure that everything was ready for her arrival. Someone he was very much looking forward to.

Amelie hadn't seen Jamie in a while, but she was eager to see him again. They had a lot to catch up on. She was going to ask if she could spend the night, it had been a last minute decision. If he wasn't up for it, she'd just call Jordie. He was almost always happy to hang out. She hummed as she skipped up to Jamie's flat. She stopped at the door and knocked to announce her presence before just walking inside. "Jamieee, I'm here," She called, slipping off her shoes. She had just straightened up when she saw the newest picture on the wall.

Her brow furrowing, Amelie leaned in to get a better look at the picture. They looked very happy. "Okay, first of all, he's very pretty in this picture, is that a custom dress?" She asked. She looked around for Jamie. "Also why are you two so dressed up? Anniversary or something?" She wandered further into the flat.

Jamie glanced up as he heard Amelie come in, "I'm in here," he called out. However when she didn't immediate then come into the room, so he went to find her, and noted that she was looking at the picture from his wedding. He gave a little smile and then laughed, "Well, don't kill me, okay Amelie," he said before holding up his own hand, to show the wedding ring, "We got married...., but just the civil part, you know, signing documents and that....," he was quick to assure her of the latter. But he knew she was likely about to lose her mind just a little.

Amelie looked up as she registered Jamie's voice, smiling at him. Her brow furrowed when he told her not to kill him, and before she could question it he held up his hand. She gasped and dropped her bag, running over. "OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!" She squealed, running forward and grabbing his hand, pulling it closer so she could see his ring. "Oh, thats so sweet, was it because he had to go away?" She asked. "Jordie told me the twins left for like a year or something," She looked up at him. "Are you okay? I've only been here like five minutes and I already think its quiet without his music." She chattered, keeping his hand.

Jamie laughed lightly at her reaction and happily let her take his hand to look at the ring. He laughed with a warmth in his tone and nodded lightly. "Yeah, it seemed like the smart thing to do," he wouldn't spill Onyx's secrets and talk more about the conversation which had led to it, that it had almost been a condition for him leaving. "They've left for six months," Jamie was almost a bit worried that it was in fact actually a year but he knew his baby would be back to him eventually. "I miss him dearly Amelie, but I'm just keeping myself busy with the new house and I know before I know it, he'll be back," Jamie said. "Come on, you can fill the house with you playing the piano instead and tell me all about your semester"

Amelie giggled, shaking her head and moving to sit at the piano. "Only if you sit with me, come on," She patted the bench next to her. She knew she wasn't as good as Onyx was, but she was still learning, and it wasn't really her main passion. She thought for a minute before starting to play a simpler lullaby. She missed a key every now and then, but she thought she was doing alright. "My semester was pretty crazy," she spoke, watching her fingers as she tried to play and talk.

"I got my heart broken for the first time last year, I had a crush on this really pretty girl that became the quidditch captain. I tried to confess to her, but she rejected my feelings." Amelie laughed shyly and peeked up at her cousin. "We're okay though, she still let me back on the team. I'm doing okay as an alternate seeker. The regular seeker gets really angry with me, but I'm getting used to it. I think I like the keeper best, he's really nice." She mused.

"Jordie still writes to me all the time, I still think its sweet that he and his family know French. At least, he and Onyx and Mr. Michaels." Amelie giggled lightly. "I also have a pen pal from the Ilvermorny team, his name is Hyun. He's one of the chasers and co-captains. He's really nice." She smiled at the thought. Shaking her head, she peeked up to Jamie again. "What about you? How have you been?" She asked.

Jamie sat down next to Amelie at the piano and listened along as she talked about her year. He thought it was sad that she had had her feelings crushed. But at the very least it hadn't been too bad, she was still friendly with her. Jamie was also glad that Amelie was still friendly with Jordie, he appreciated that they had found a good friendship. He gave a little smile. "I'm glad you and Jordie still write," he told her. "Well, aside from getting married, we bought a house, or well, we bought some land and we're building a house," he told her, since as an adult he knew his life didn't change that much.

Amelie's fingers stilled on the keys and she looked over to her cousin, raising a brow. "Adults are so boring," she sighed, resuming her playing. "Here I thought growing up meant adventures. I suppose Onyx has a fairly exciting history, but you never have any fun stories," She pouted. "The last time you had a fun story you fell off your broom. Come on, you aren't just sitting around here all day, are you?" She looked back up at him. "I could give you a makeover, that would be fun," She mused, already wondering if he would let her do his make-up. He'd probably look great with some blush and eyeliner.

Jamie laughed and nodded, "Well, when you have a job, with solid hours and games to play, you don't get to go on that many adventures," he told her. But he knew he wasn't too adventurous anyway. He had long since stopped being so, but really for Onyx he would be adventurous to do whatever he wanted. "Well, without Onyx what else am I to do," he countered but he nodded, "Okay, but nothing too permanent to my hair,"

Last edited:
Amelie rolled her eyes, smiling and shaking her head. "Onyx has you wrapped around his fingers," She teased him, nudging him playfully. She lit up as Jamie said she could give him a make-over. "Oooh, yes, come on," She jumped up, running over to grab her bag. She pulled out all of her make-up and a hair brush, thinking over what look she might want to do. "Come sit down," she ordered, waving slightly at the couch.

Jamie smiled playfully at the statement, he could joke about it, but it was pretty close to being real. "Okay," he moved over to the couch and sat down, knowing this mind be a while and sure, he trusted Amelie, but he wasn't sure if she would want to make it nice or make it fun, which could dictate how exactly he looked by the end, but he wasn't going to say no to her.

Jamie was behaving well as she started on her make-over. She brushed his hair back as she worked on his face, humming softly. "So, I'm curious. I've heard a lot from Jordie, but you've never told me much about how you and Onyx met." She asked, before quickly scolding him as he fidgeted. "Hold still, you'll mess up the eyeliner,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back