Countess of Ezsedyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zsofia Zsinnek de Ezsedyi

OOC First Name
Mina
Wand
Oak 12" Essence of distilled Belladonna
So yes, here's Mina again and I turn towards the drama-folks out there.
This is Zsofia Alexandra Zsinnek, Countess de Ezsedyi. She's a twisted soul currently residing in Durmstrang Europe.
Basically, I'm looking for someone equally evil or twisted enough to be her friend, or someone who's a muggle/born to bully (At your characters own risk though... :r ). And yes, this "lady" hates "muggle/borns and the threat the impose on a pureblood society". :r
So yes, do post if you're a bit fed up with inexplainable boredom. :r

I can offer Noah... sadly he's not in Durmstrang but if you want a Durrmy I have Kyouhei Watanuki.. He's a bully, currently he has no friend cz he scare em all or they found him annoying...

That would be a very interesting relationship as I'm currently plotting with Ana's Sunako. So yeah. I'm up for anything, even a sword duel. :r

XD .... Kyouhei is good at duels but sadly I'm not haha
Mmm yeah I'm up 4 anything.. Noah is calmer and he's nicer but not Kyouhei... Can u start pls? n_n

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back