Status
Not open for further replies.
2! :D

Four

Nine

Ten!!!!yay!!!

One :r

Beat this. :r
So everybody is clear: I'm not being a "sore loser" in closing this topic. We've lost countless times and are fine with that. ;)
It was initially going to be a joke for like two minutes, but I didn't approve of the rather serious accusations and outcry. (Of cheating, being a sore loser, being unfair - while I realize some were jokes, and I laughed, others sounded quite serious.)
However, I wouldn't keep it closed because a few people might act like children from time to time.

The fact is that this game can only be fun while the staff participate. If the staff don't take part, it would stop being fun after five consecutive wins.
It is also fact that HNZ is rather busy right now for the staff. Almost all of my time is focused on sorting, and the GMs have a steady flow of sales receipts which they have (so helpfully) been processing.
That's in addition to roleplays, vacant positions, etc. etc.
We can't focus on this game right now.

But even then, that's not why this is staying closed for now.

The fact is that in our most recent staff meeting we recognized the success of this game and how much everybody was enjoying it. We want more games like this. With actual goals, set up and run by staff, and where people can just have a good time in them for the season that they last. However, we don't want to have fifty of them going at once. So to meet that goal we've set for ourselves, we're taking a break from this game for a little while.

I hope you understand. This game has been a blast, and will be once more. ;)

Problem? PM me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back