Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hi!

So I wanted to properly introduce the Corvus family.

First of all is my original HNZ character, Libby Corvus (Barnett) At Hogwarts she was a Hufflepuff, but now lives in France with those below. I want some friends for her, perhaps a rekindle of those she used to hang out with?

Her husband is Alex Corvus but he is played by Beth :)

I am also looking for friends for their three children. First is 3rd year Keanu - Quite the gentleman and usual teenager trying to find his feet. I also have 1st year Ferrah, who is the kinder of the twins. There is also Belladonna but she is slightly more self centered! They are currently at Beauxbatons but Im tempted to transfer them in the future if their family has the right reason to move.

Excuse the lack of explanation- Im on my phone! Feel free to pm or comment for more info!

Thanks
Phoebe

I have just the character. Emma Barnes, second year at Beauxbatons. She could be a friend for Keanu or one of the twins, or all of the above. I don't have much on her because she's a fairly new character but if you have any questions about her fire away.

Whats Emmas fave season? Bellas in Winter, Ferrah loves Autumn and Keanu Spring :)

Winter. She loves the bitter cold English winters and snowy American winters she sees when she bisits her dad.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back