Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Pink, open after Elliot Briar))

Connor was pleased to know the person his last rose was for as well. Though he was too shy to really talk to the older boy, Connor was absolutely certain Elliot was the best Seeker in the school, and probably the best prefect as well. He had looked up to Elliot quietly for years, and was glad for the opportunity to talk to the older boy, and hopefully bring a smile to his face. He hurried over to meet Elliot, grinning brightly. "Hi!" He said cheerfully. "I've got a rose delivery for you!"

Elliot was doing his best to not let himself get overwhelmed today, which was easier said than done. Focusing on finishing his deliveries helped, and Elliot was zoned in on reading his list when he heard someone calling to him. "Oh, hey Connor, thanks," He said with a small smile, appreciating how excited Connor seemed today.

Connor smiled brightly as he pulled the pink rose and its attached message from his basket, handing them over to Elliot cheerfully. "Here you are!" He said brightly. "Happy Valentines day!"

I had a nice time at the dance. Save a dance for me tonight, too?

Alice

Elliot felt his smile falter a bit when Connor pulled out a pink rose. He knew that probably wasn't from Lily then, and he cautiously took it and the note with a nod of thanks, feeling his ears grow hot as he read the note. Things with Alice had felt different lately, but Elliot had been mostly trying to ignore it, afraid he'd just mess up another friendship if he acknowledged it. It seemed Alice didn't have as many hang ups about it and Elliot couldn't decide if he was excited or terrified by the idea. "Oh uh. Thanks, again, Connor. You seem like you're in your element today," He said, half crumpling the note as he tried to fold it away.

Connor was used to excitement from people receiving pink and red roses, and he was a bit surprised when Elliot seemed instead to be anxious. He didn't know the older boy enough to comment though, just going along with what Elliot said, smiling again as he nodded. "I am! I really love valentines day." He said brightly, gripping his basket. "How about you, how are your deliveries going?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back