Cookies To All Who Reply =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Okay everyone, I recently brought back a couple of old characters and made two new characters. So what I'm looking for will be specified for each character, here we go:
Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle
Skyle is a sweet girl who try's to think of others before herself. She has been through a lot in her life so far, having had her mother die father go crazy. Moving in with her parent less cousin and her aunt. Then having her aunt die and being left with said cousin and a new addition, her aunts newborn baby that she died in labor having. The three then went from foster home to foster home until being adopted, only to have there adoptive father die in a swimming accident. They have now all been adopted together again and are living in the same house left by there adoptive father. Skyle has been home-schooled, although not technically graduated she is smart enough to be. She had to leave school to help with the baby while in foster care. Really she needs some good friends and a final. They need to be sweet and understanding of her situation, and able to help take her mind off things when they are together. Also she is about to be broken up with be her boyfriend so, boyfriend now available :)

Adam Simons
House: Slytherin
Adam is a nicer Slytherin, the only reason he wanted to be in Slytherin was to rebel against his all Gryffindor family. His family has never cared for Adam and his three older brothers are treated like kings living with their parents and mooching off their money so they don't have to work. Adam has run away and lives with his aunt and cousin when he isn't at Hogwarts. He has a girlfriend, and she is his final so no girlfriend, I will let you know when I know. He needs some good guy friends. Adam is in a band that is slightly famous. At the moment they aren't together for certain reasons, but they will be getting together again. Adam sings and plays guitar so maybe other aspiring artist would make good friends.

Alfie Tyler
Alfie is apart of Adams band. He is a squib and he lives with his older brother Atticus. He is bisexual but I believe I have a final for him. He is pretty weird but can be very sweet. He would do anything for his close friends, even if it means breaking the law. He has been expelled from three wizarding schools, but isn't a bad kid. He just didn't want to go to school anymore, he couldn't pass any of the classes anyways being a squib. I need some good friends for him that don't care about his sexuality and like him for him.

Solstice Eve
Solstice attends Durmstrang when she is not traveling the world with her mother's gypsy clan. She grew up in a normal family with her mom and dad before her father passed. They then returned to the clan that her mother had once left to have her child and start a normal life. It was easy for them to readjust. Solstice hardly remembers her life before the clan, but she does have a locket from her father that she never takes off. She doesn't have many friends at school but has many across the world. She is very social and loves meeting new people. Her plan is after school to move to her old home of New Zealand and attempt another chance at normal life, She had not told her mother yet and is not sure she ever will. I would like friends, a boyfriend and a final. Solstice has a ok voice and can play violin. She can also do other odd gypsy things like juggle and read tarot cards. She is sweet and like I said before loves meeting new people.

Corey Lovre
Corey attends Beauxbatons, she is trying out for the quidditch team and loves to fly. When not at school she lives with her biological sister and many unbiological siblings in a orphan edge. Corey is deaf, she can hear minute amounts and can read lips. She also knows sign language. She can understand french and english, but you have to speak kinda slow. She is sweet but shy, she is not afraid to beat up the people that make fun of her but other than that she is a good girl.

Neiko
Neiko is gay (for now) and lives with his older brother Antonio. He is a dancer and a really good cook. SHe has one friend (also his future final) and they are planning on opening a dance studio together. He is a nice guy but gets sick of people not liking him because of his sexual preference. His parents hate him now and his father went as far as to hurt him to try and get him to change. So Antonio moved the two of them to New Zealand to start over, Tony started school and then home-schooled Neiko. Neiko now just wants to belong here, he needs guy friends how don't mind being around him maybe one enemy and a possible boyfriend?

Antonio Fedele
Unlike his brother Tony is straight but has no problem with gays. He loves his little brother dearly and that is why he moved them. He would do anything for Neiko, they are very close. He aspires to be a professor. He loves to teach and was a Ravenclaw, only for the fact that he was smart he has more traits of a Gryffindor. I need friends, girlfriend, final.

Alexander Remington
Alexander had a rough past which I'm not going to go into. But he was a very cold mean person before he fell in love. He ended up getting a girl (which he loved) pregnant and planned on marrying her. She left him at the altar and he hasn't heard from her since. (But she is coming back) So he will soon be happy again. He really needs friends.

Alexia Mason
She is Alex's half sister. She was mean also but is getting soft with age. She works too much and needs friends. She had kind of a weird personality at the moment. She is stubborn, sweet, but has a hard side to. It depends at what mood she's in when you meet her. She also needs lots of friends, boyfriend (May be open to a girlfriend), a final, and maybe a few enemies.

Odette Marcuex
Odette had a twin, Jayden. But sadly she died in a car accident. They were mirror twins and ironically Odette is the sickly one. She has epilepsy and gets very sick from time to time. Her sister was her best friend they were never apart and she is dealing with the death badly. She is sweet and bubbly although not so much a the moment. She needs friends to help pull her out this sadness. She also needs a boyfriend and final. Someone sweet to take care of her. No enemies at this time.

So I think that's it for now. Thanks for reading I know it's long,
~Annie
<i>
</i>
Anyone interested in Odette can go ahead and post here: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7414611/1/ it's open to the first poster. But please PM after you reply and tell me if you want to be a friend, boyfriend etc. Thanks guys :)

i have elvera and i think she will get along with odette pretty well, she has only just discovered that she has a twin, so there will be a bit of contrast there, also it will mean she can empathise much better as she will know what it would be like to loose eden.
I will reply to the post in obsidian

For Solstice, I'd have Marcus who attends Durmstrang but he's 15 so I don't know if she'd want anything to do with him at all...

As for Corey, I have Bernard who's a sixth year at Beauxbatons and he has a sister in fourth year Beauxbatons so maybe they met through Bernard sister? (She's not a created character yet, I am maybe going to request her but for now she's an NPC).

That's all I really have to offer, I am slightly brain dead in the coming up with plots at the moment. :/

I don't think it would work with Solstice but for Bernard and Corey that sounds great! :) do you want to start?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back